new hairs/ears!!!!

iCream

On 3/30/2017 at 2:57 PM, Liinxy said:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Character Alteration Vouchers will be discounted for a limited time when Secrets of the Stratus launches on April 12. If you are wanting these lovely new styles, I'd recommend purchasing the voucher during that time. 

So, you're telling us to delete our characters for new ears and tails because y'all can't give us a free vouch for something new in creation?

53 minutes ago, Dad said:

So, you're telling us to delete our characters for new ears and tails because y'all can't give us a free vouch for something new in creation?

So they have to give you free "vouchers" every time they change a small thing into character customization so you can use or profit this free item to modify your character? get real pls.

And to be honest they better sell those items instead of give it for free and then see every plebs runing around with the same boring haircut .

Back at you mr Pay up.

Every mmo has done this tactic whenever characters are updated this isn't anything new, and it's fair to those who wanna change to another simple hairstyle that he/she had for a year now.

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

Back at you mr Pay up.

Every mmo has done this tactic whenever characters are updated this isn't anything new, and it's fair to those who wanna change to another simple hairstyle that he/she had for a year now.

Actually some MMO's make it quite easy to change appearance, and some don't give you the option at all whatsoever. City of Heroes(older cancelled NCSoft title) had 10 costume slots, and you could even change gender.... and it was very easy to change any of those.

But this game is quite different, just because there is a new hairstyle, doesn't mean that they(NCSoft) have an obligation to give you a free option to use it. besides, they have given you plenty of hairstyles to chop and change no? you don't have to use the one you started with?

I didn't like any of those hairstyles, but i wouldn't mind discount, need to do some alterations ( which i will probably regret again ). Hair-styles which come with adornments are actually better looking and more efficient since you can swap according to your mood, outfit whatever. 

What i'm crazy about is that '' Bravo '' adornment which is impossible to get. That is the only hairstyle that i can call decent apart from alice ribbon in this game, all others are either causing clippings/artifacts or covering up half of a character's face. The fact it's being in wardrobe only to show off makes me think they keep it as their joker card when needed :)

5 hours ago, Kaigame said:

Actually some MMO's make it quite easy to change appearance, and some don't give you the option at all whatsoever. City of Heroes(older cancelled NCSoft title) had 10 costume slots, and you could even change gender.... and it was very easy to change any of those.

But this game is quite different, just because there is a new hairstyle, doesn't mean that they(NCSoft) have an obligation to give you a free option to use it. besides, they have given you plenty of hairstyles to chop and change no? you don't have to use the one you started with?

(I forgot all about city of heroes...wow I wanted to try it out years ago!)

Topic

5 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I didn't like any of those hairstyles, but i wouldn't mind discount, need to do some alterations ( which i will probably regret again ). Hair-styles which come with adornments are actually better looking and more efficient since you can swap according to your mood, outfit whatever. 

What i'm crazy about is that '' Bravo '' adornment which is impossible to get. That is the only hairstyle that i can call decent apart from alice ribbon in this game, all others are either causing clippings/artifacts or covering up half of a character's face. The fact it's being in wardrobe only to show off makes me think they keep it as their joker card when needed :)

Um, it's not impossible to get... it's just expensive and time consuming. Just max and craft everything for the achievements and you've got yourself the outfit/hair... have someone on my server group hanging around with the full set already.

12 hours ago, Meginb said:

Um, it's not impossible to get... it's just expensive and time consuming. Just max and craft everything for the achievements and you've got yourself the outfit/hair... have someone on my server group hanging around with the full set already.

You don't say ...

On a serious note :

I would say '' not available '' if i missed the way to get it ... i say '' impossible to get '' to stress the difficulty which is clear enough to understand. Didn't do the exact maths but everyone knows it's around 2000 gold and 3 months of pain. Why would you jump in with that insultingly instructive attitude ...

All i wanted was to express what i feel about those new hairstyles, which hairstyles i like most and how hard it is to a level of impossible to obtain one of them. But, i get mocked afterwards, just because someone was so hyped to be instructive that just seeing the word '' Impossible '' was enough to provoke him to give out all those world shaking information he had. 

If only appearance change was like Black Desert Online.

It has a time limited duration, but you can make any changes and saves infinitely until the coupon expires and the last customization is permanent until you buy the next one.

Archived