new hairs/ears!!!!

iCream

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

So we will get a ticket exchange to edit our character I hope because i'm sure nobody will create a new char just for some new hairstyles.

There already are character alteration tickets in the hongmoon store for 1,000 n/hmc

• NCSOFT

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Character Alteration Vouchers will be discounted for a limited time when Secrets of the Stratus launches on April 12. If you are wanting these lovely new styles, I'd recommend purchasing the voucher during that time. 

12 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Character Alteration Vouchers will be discounted for a limited time when Secrets of the Stratus launches on April 12. If you are wanting these lovely new styles, I'd recommend purchasing the voucher during that time. 

that's awesome news! I was just starting to stockpile some hmc

51 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Is the discount only once per account or unlimited times for limited duration?

22 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Is the discount only once per account or unlimited times for limited duration?

Pretty sure its unlimited because I don't see why they would put a limit on character alteration vouchers knowing people have more than one char that they want to change their appearance on

14 minutes ago, Dyeless said:

I'm kinda upset cause I paid for a "Sweet Heart" costume a lot of ncoin to get hairstyle and now it's gonna be for free.... Will never spend a penny for this type of marketing..

I did the same thing! And feel the same way. I only bought the costume for the hair and the other two items are still sitting in my mail lol. I think it would be too late to get a refund though. Otherwise I would request it.

11 minutes ago, Yulie said:

I did the same thing! And feel the same way. I only bought the costume for the hair and the other two items are still sitting in my mail lol. I think it would be too late to get a refund though. Otherwise I would request it.

lul ? people still have to pay a character alteration voucher to change their haircut and if they got tired of it, because to be honest this hairstyle make your character having a random comon face, i barely see the work people put to customize their face when they put on this haircut, so im happy i bought it for ncoin and i can wear it whenever i like instead of being locked with that haircut forever. And i'd rather buy other haircut for ncoins so i can change my character appearance as i desire... i really don't understand the "babyrage".

21 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Can we also have a discount price on "training expansion thingy" because euuhh "skill revamp" ? let's celebrate it with the possibility to have different skill page to get familiar with new skills ( i hope my excuse good enough :p )

9 minutes ago, ombremq said:

lul ? people still have to pay a character alteration voucher to change their haircut and if they got tired of it, because to be honest this hairstyle make your character having a random comon face, i barely see the work people put to customize their face when they put on this haircut, so im happy i bought it for ncoin and i can wear it whenever i like instead of being locked with that haircut forever. And i'd rather buy other haircut for ncoins so i can change my character appearance as i desire... i really don't understand the "babyrage".

I mean you're right but some people purchase items from the hongmoon store because they are exclusive to the hongmoon store. And I partially purchased it for that purpose. But now new characters (not necessarily only those that have purchased a character alteration voucher) will be running around with the same cosmetic I payed for. I'm not raging it just seems like quite a few cash shop purchases are losing their value in this game. 

1 hour ago, Dyeless said:

I'm kinda upset cause I paid for a "Sweet Heart" costume a lot of ncoin to get hairstyle and now it's gonna be for free.... Will never spend a penny for this type of marketing..

I didn't buy the sweet heart, and i will buy it if i can...

why upset? I'm the only one that think is so cool... u can have long hair and pony tails when u get tired?... idk.. i wish i can buy this set again so i can have both hairs on my char ^^

Don't see why people are whining about the pigtails, now you have a chance to wear the pigtails when you want and have one of the new hairstyles. It shouldn't have been a surprise anyway because if you had known about the korean hair update before then you would have saw that the hairstyle was part of the update. Some people complain just to complain for no reason.

4 minutes ago, Yulie said:

You do realise you're complaining about the people that are supposedly complaining.

Actually thats not complaining lol its called stating my opinion on why they shouldn't be whining about the hair

19 minutes ago, Lemy said:

Don't see why people are whining about the pigtails, now you have a chance to wear the pigtails when you want and have one of the new hairstyles. It shouldn't have been a surprise anyway because if you had known about the korean hair update before then you would have saw that the hairstyle was part of the update. Some people complain just to complain for no reason.

You do realise you're complaining about the people that are supposedly complaining.

Just now, Yulie said:

So when it's you that has something to say it's stating an opinion, but when someone else wants to state their opinion it's complaining. Great logic!

If you feel that you were stating your opinion instead of whining then you wouldn't have felt offended so I guess the shoe fits ??

8 minutes ago, Lemy said:

Actually thats not complaining lol its called stating my opinion on why they shouldn't be whining about the hair

So when it's you that has something to say it's stating an opinion, but when someone else wants to state their opinion it's complaining. Great logic!

12 minutes ago, Lemy said:

If you feel that you were stating your opinion instead of whining then you wouldn't have felt offended so I guess the shoe fits ??

offended? lol I just merely pointed out the hypocrisy. Anyway's I'm done here :)

Archived