Whaluga & Whalewind Valley

ginIchi093

This crap rly need some balance, like put ppl in same team according by AP not Rank. Get hm8 with 500 ap in my team and fight 970 raven guys is rly braindead, after 3x loss get dc(-50 rating) like wtf ? Why did u make this punishment? Its my fault dat i got dc or wtf? This is rly stupid. 

6 vs 6 is dead, or at least is very quickly heading that direction. The past several nights where Beluga was past of the daily challenge during the middle of frenzy it was taking 6+ minutes to get a PT. When we finally got a PT it was nothing but HM 6-7 with 500 AP and no crit def against a team of 900+ whale ravens. Normally resulting in lost rang and zero bloods to show for it. 

the scripting is also getting bad. Had a summoner last night that was in a constant state of true friend. 

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

6 vs 6 is dead, or at least is very quickly heading that direction. The past several nights where Beluga was past of the daily challenge during the middle of frenzy it was taking 6+ minutes to get a PT. When we finally got a PT it was nothing but HM 6-7 with 500 AP and no crit def against a team of 900+ whale ravens. Normally resulting in lost rang and zero bloods to show for it. 

the scripting is also getting bad. Had a summoner last night that was in a constant state of true friend. 

The match is pretty much decided from the beginning by viewing how many players have raven gears in each side. Some players don't even to bother to try out when there are 3+ more players with Raven gears in the opposite side. They just sit at the base for the entire match.

Well, also for elo rank, there was a time I lost a match (30 vs 1800) and I lost -50 pts in elo rank. I didn't get disconnect and I was in the game for the entire match. I just had to afk at base when all of my team also afked. I had some damage dealt and received, but not sure why I was heavily punished. Also, there was a time I lost a match (0 vs 1800) and i only lost -5 pts in elo rank, I am not sure how they calculated the score in elo rank from each match.

15 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Well, also for elo rank, there was a time I lost a match (30 vs 1800) and I lost -50 pts in elo rank. I didn't get disconnect and I was in the game for the entire match. I just had to afk at base when all of my team also afked. I had some damage dealt and received, but not sure why I was heavily punished. Also, there was a time I lost a match (0 vs 1800) and i only lost -5 pts in elo rank, I am not sure how they calculated the score in elo rank from each match.

just google elo ranking and you will understand

probably you had high elo and they had low elo (as it is easy to derank , and the high geared players probably prefer to do it as is faster to get bg points -not rank points- to farm moonstones)

before the system could be abused to not derank,

now it can be abused to fast derank

2 hours ago, Dotimus said:

just google elo ranking and you will understand

probably you had high elo and they had low elo (as it is easy to derank , and the high geared players probably prefer to do it as is faster to get bg points -not rank points- to farm moonstones)

before the system could be abused to not derank,

now it can be abused to fast derank

I am not sure about their exact elo rank. However, in that match, it consisted of 1-2 gold rank players in each team and rest were silver and I was at 1667 golds rank. After the match, I went back to around 1617. To be honest, 1667 was not even a high gold rank.

2 hours ago, hwalien said:

why you made me do this.

1 hour after I'm still googling trying to find an answer.

elo ranking is calculated by taking the difference in your rankings to determine how many points you should gain and lose. If you have a high elo and your opp has a low elo defeating them will net you very few points but if they beat you you will lose way more.

already gave up on this battleground long time ago, due to the fact of getting small ap/non pvp gears team-mates and then you get to fight a raven/chokma players, it is just so frustrating, 3k crit def is nothing to them and getting feed. 

Archived