Jump to content
Forums

4/12 Legendary Weapon Material Changes


Recommended Posts

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-item-changes/

 

I swear, if any of you complain about how "hard" it is to get a Legendary weapon AND to upgrade it to a decent stage after this patch then you need to stop playing this game. Also this makes getting a Galaxy weapon more affordable for the people who want to have both weapons.

 

For those who can't load the link/too lazy to click it:

 

f958e1447fb215a00156840a4d4ccaf1.png

 

63de63590345dba3e7ca169ccc84970d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It breaks down to: "Dont' invest money" your invested value will be inflationed superfast. "Don't upgrade gear" you will get all nearly free/cheap with some patience. "Don't buy/upgrade

I always see any GM from NcSoft warning people that they don't need to rush upgrades in the same instant they're released, people do it because they want. Blade and Soul has been reducing upgrade

so many butthurt comment.. all i can hear is their insecurity because soon they're will lose their "elite" status... because casual ppl will catch up :3

Sooo, stage 1 is cheaper than true breeze - awak scorpio, maybe even aw breeze - true breeze back then. Bet 5 copper that in 12 months from now will be legendary weapon handed thru story quest. Guess i throw away savings for empyrian charms cuz in few months they will be removed from upgrades too. Yes, i somehow can't sympatize with such changes. Call me selfish prick but as someone who is trying to go along with current content these changes really upsets me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

Sooo, stage 1 is cheaper than true breeze - awak scorpio, maybe even aw breeze - true breeze back then. Bet 5 copper that in 12 months from now will be legendary weapon handed thru story quest. Guess i throw away savings for empyrian charms cuz in few months they will be removed from upgrades too. Yes, i somehow can't sympatize with such changes. Call me selfish prick but as someone who is trying to go along with current content these changes really upsets me.

well smart people knew that few weeks after launch, their patch Schedule make no sense, they rush on content and then from time to time someone notice that only 5% of players base playing new content and then they reduce prices to allow more people to have access to new content, the upgrade nerf will never stop and i personally waiting the 2018 patch with legedanry for 1 copper probably, only fools willing to dedicate soo many hours farming all kind of dungeons when they know (apprently they dont) upgrade cost will be nerfed to the ground soon or sooner.

But well i should stop complaining 50gold to upgrade to seraph instead of 600 golds Lucky im still on true pirate :p

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Whats this Elysian Crystal, have they mentioned it in the stream?

b51afccf85e46f17f91adbb288d5823e.png

 

It's on the same link and yes it was also mentioned in stream.

Edited by Zuzu
Link to post
Share on other sites

when people cry because they were not patient and rushed ahead...
cc3be57b0966b545c41726fbff87f930.png

the new discount of materials are now unknown cause of people crying over how "easy" it is for new players to get ahead on to not drag the whales down.
I hope they'll switch Riftwalk after Baleful tho.. that typo they made was like a heart attack.

Edited by RavTH
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

The article accidentally went up a day earlier than expected and will be posted again tomorrow during our office hours when we have the French and German ready. 

Thank you for your patience. ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

I clicked your link, but got only the message "This is not the path you seek.", equally with firefox or ME, but thank you anyways ^.^

Just click on the link in 1st post and look at the 1st table.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

cant see a table if you get the message "This is not the path you seek" for me it looks like that the news site was deleted.

That's the funny thing, I can still see the site...yet not the table in the thread...

 

 

Edited by Nekonata
Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no reason not to make these changes. Players who didn't power through or swipe their cards off the rip are never going to amass the fortunes that founders, etc., have by playing since launch and continually making gold and gathering resources. Someone new coming into the game is going to see that it will take months of focused play on a single character to begin approaching end game and just walk away. Not really something that's conducive to player retention. Whales alone do not keep games like this afloat in the West and casual players are needed. I'm sure NCSoft appreciates all the hours ground and cards swiped beforehand, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ombremq said:

well smart people knew that few weeks after launch, their patch Schedule make no sense, they rush on content and then from time to time someone notice that only 5% of players base playing new content and then they reduce prices to allow more people to have access to new content, the upgrade nerf will never stop and i personally waiting the 2018 patch with legedanry for 1 copper probably, only fools willing to dedicate soo many hours farming all kind of dungeons when they know (apprently they dont) upgrade cost will be nerfed to the ground soon or sooner.

But well i should stop complaining 50gold to upgrade to seraph instead of 600 golds Lucky im still on true pirate :p

Well...it really depends. For the players who spent alot more golds for the upgrades and getting the most current gears (like raven gears), they have the advantages over other people such as having fun killing other players with 2-3 hits in 6vs6 battleground, be ready for the next upcoming new contents/dungeons, showing off his/her gears to other players, etc.

 

Also, the longer you wait for the upgrades/nerfs, the lower population of this game will be. Since the server opened last year, how many players left this game already? I believe that there will be another server merge in 2018. After we finally catch up with the newest content from KR this year, this game will be slow with the new content and people will start to get bored and leave game eventually because basically, you are just repeating same dungeons everyday and PVP is a joke if you have bad ping.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is good for new ones, now it will be easier raise their weapon, the whales will not care much and, i who spent 1500g to get 6 SPTS without adding the other materials to have legendary stage 6, now i only have to be arms crossed with the feeling that i have just been stolen without being able to do anything. More Fun than a Low Kick  =)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Orb and Crystal = Same item but one is tradeable and the other is not.

I'm assuming after the patch Ornaments will change into Elysian Orbs(Tradeable) which can be turned into Elysian Crystals(untradeable) once you right click and convert them.

So it's 1 Ornament turns into > Elysian Orb. 1 Elysian Orb = 1 Elysian Crystal when converted.

Ah I see. Thank you for explaining =)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

So does each original item get salvaged into the two following items?
Like salvage 1 ornament to get 1 orb and 1 crystal?

Orb and Crystal = Same item but one is tradeable and the other is not.

I'm assuming after the patch Ornaments will change into Elysian Orbs(Tradeable) which can be turned into Elysian Crystals(untradeable) once you right click and convert them.

So it's 1 Ornament turns into > Elysian Orb. 1 Elysian Orb = 1 Elysian Crystal when converted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, many people from my guild are using Legendary weapon since it was released, nowadays 80% of guild has Legendary at least stage 1.

I'm playing this game since day 1 and still no legendary. I'm at 760AP with pretty good stats, i decided to upgrade to Legendary weapon when it released Stage 7+, but then again i decided to hold on, dunno why...

When they decided to release BT+Raven weapon i just throught they would reduce again cost for Legendary in near future as of now, played trove well and got alot of materials.

 

Right now i could make my weapon to stage 10 if i wanted, i just didnt expect the discount to be so goooooooooood.

Guess i can go to Stage 11/12 as soon as i get Xanos ring ^^

Edited by Cheung
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zuzu said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-item-changes/

 

I swear, if any of you complain about how "hard" it is to get a Legendary weapon AND to upgrade it to a decent stage after this patch then you need to stop playing this game. Also this makes getting a Galaxy weapon more affordable for the people who want to have both weapons.

 

For those who can't load the link/too lazy to click it:

 

f958e1447fb215a00156840a4d4ccaf1.png

 

63de63590345dba3e7ca169ccc84970d.png

I guess we still need weapon for upgrade or did they remove as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those nerf on leveling the gears are a good thing for the game in general and especially for new and ungeared players. But what about veterans who kept their gears updated as soon as possible and spent thousands of gold already ? Why no compensations at all ? Ncsoft should look at what Tencent does about that matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...