Forums

Story behind DT mechs?

LaraKelly

This has been kidna puzzling me for a while and maybe it can be a fun discussion, :)

Ok let me start with NF mechs story, 1st boss I see as he is trying to heal himself thus generates a firewall, so we want to stop him from healing himself thus 4x stunt him and air him. Later he try get heal himself with flowers/energy so we stop that too. Other then that just fight mechs. 2nd boss I think we are in an abandoned factory or something like that which has a cooling system but this cooling system doesn't work right,  it need to be guided. Cooling is needed since  the boss heats up the place way too much.So someone need to "drive" it and  also stop him from jumping on the "driver". Other then that kinda just fights. Which I feel is easy for me to understand what is happening.

Now DT I am puzzled at the last boss. I can understand him putting time bombs on you and throwing lava but what are these orbs? How does that help him in the fight? It more like he is helping you to defeat him? He hopes you accidentally get 2 orbs at the same time? I understand the mech but I don't see the logic in this story wise. Maybe someone here know what he is really doing with those 2 orbs? or maybe even come up with a nice story or explanation of how is that 2 orbs an attack or healing or whatever? 

So anyone has any ideas?

Archived