Forums

Warlock's useless weapon (Appearance)

(Strictly talking about the appearance of the razor) Compared to the other classes,the warlock doesn't use his razor at all. Why does a range class need a melee weapon? 

I think the warlocks should get a weapon that actually suits their class. For example,some chains. They use them all the time in a multitude of skills,so why not change their weapon's appearance to that?

In my opinion, the bangle is the one that gets the short end of the stick. Whenever new weapon skins are released, force masters don't get some cool-looking, or huge, fancy weapon skin like the neat swords and axes, etc.. All we get is something that might as well be a box of chocolates, a bundle of unspectacular fruit, or a wreath, or whatever. I'm thinking of just outright deleting most of my weapon skins, of which, I have about eight or nine of. All they do is take up space.

I like the costumes in this game, but other things, like the Gon females' idle pose, just works against my costumes looking as good as on a female Jin, resulting in me having to make a Jin alt, just so I can have a Jin with some of the same costumes. Yeah, I feel like I have to buy some of the outfits twice. This game takes too much of my money.  T_T

I wish the different classes' weapon skins at least looked different between certain classes. The blade dancer's looks like the blade master's, I think. The assassin's looks like the warlock's. The destroyer gets an axe or hammer graphic of some sort, usually. The force master, though... the bangle is just a boring weapon, but main is an FM, and I have more fun on my FM than I do with other classes. It's tiny and just sits there on the hand/wrist area. Bleh...

1 hour ago, Shunaia said:

In my opinion, the bangle is the one that gets the short end of the stick. Whenever new weapon skins are released, force masters don't get some cool-looking, or huge, fancy weapon skin like the neat swords and axes, etc.. All we get is something that might as well be a box of chocolates, a bundle of unspectacular fruit, or a wreath, or whatever. I'm thinking of just outright deleting most of my weapon skins, of which, I have about eight or nine of. All they do is take up space.

I like the costumes in this game, but other things, like the Gon females' idle pose, just works against my costumes looking as good as on a female Jin, resulting in me having to make a Jin alt, just so I can have a Jin with some of the same costumes. Yeah, I feel like I have to buy some of the outfits twice. This game takes too much of my money.  T_T

I wish the different classes' weapon skins at least looked different between certain classes. The blade dancer's looks like the blade master's, I think. The assassin's looks like the warlock's. The destroyer gets an axe or hammer graphic of some sort, usually. The force master, though... the bangle is just a boring weapon, but main is an FM, and I have more fun on my FM than I do with other classes. It's tiny and just sits there on the hand/wrist area. Bleh...

I know what you mean, I main a Lyn FM full blue Lycan outfit and everything, and I use the Lycan bangle as a skin, looks great, but I would like to customize my bangle trail color, these other colors are too generic now 

7 hours ago, xchedeik1o said:

if you would like to know, warlocks uses the power from their blood....

so you know a small cutting knife would always be handy.. 

watch ur wl in slow mo... you can see them cutting their fingers 

I wana seee!!! Is that why the wl always crosses his hands in most atk animations? Like volley or basic lb, the hands always strike across each other and then the charm is launched. I hav seen the manga for it but it wud be really cool to see a slomo video or gif

On 3/27/2017 at 0:22 PM, Nekonata said:

I think I have also seen warlock cut charms with the razor (if that's what they do in the loading screen/crosserver animation for males), but chains?

I thot so too! Well, now that u mention it That makes Total sense. 

Thus the whole sacrifice theme in the new legendary ss quote's. Smthb about, true power can be gained from sacrifice. 

Edgelord class T_T cutter master q_q kinda sad now that I think about it

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

Edgelord class T_T cutter master q_q kinda sad now that I think about it

Hahah, you could see it's an edgelord class from miles away. I mean, all those poses and facial expressions while casting spells? One of the reasons to love the class even more.

Bonus: make your character look emo to truly enjoy the masterpiece warlocks are.