Eura's NPC Presets

Eura

So.. I'm not a pro at doing presets, but I've been doing some for fun in my spare time. Mostly based around existing NPCs, mostly the not so popular ones. I find them pretty nice to look at, so I thought I'd try remake them. If anyone happens to want the preset for it, do pm me and I'll send them to you.

Here are default pictures of them in-game and then an example of the preset itself.

Female Summoner in character creation

LK1SEWo.pngdMiRnV7.jpg

Not sure who this is

TPlkgQ4.jpg

5nxVO3B.png

Jinwaryo from Everdusk

Ak5nhPJ.jpg

968HuzA.png

Baymu from Tomun Range

JkQOld8.jpg

TN2qfcd.png

Chai So from Jadestone Village

kUf411Y.jpg

62djzTu.png

Opal from Scorching Sands

gPiwlqz.jpg

PkRy5bW.png

Yunma Fei from Zaiwei

phy1MiF.png

3Cy4tnD.png

Salkhi The Swift from Lycandi Foothills (sorry couldn't get a default picture of her)

OhXprra.png

Some random lyn I found online that someone was requesting.

Kd8LfKz.jpg

kA52oXJ.png

Qm16Qgq.png

Choi Jina from Tomun Range

This was hard to pull off since she is a Blade Master but her hair is only available as a Gon, so I did a Jin version.

kvBqo1S.png

DyhFknM.png

Tae Jangum from Blackram Supply Chain (Sorry but this one is just for show, I won't be sharing it)

vq5fv16.png

RVYJYXO.jpg

Namsolyn from Stratus Haven

mQFyxXh.png

gcPCoLs.png

Hongsil from Mushin's Tower

a0fb1ZX.jpg

Wb5v4yl.png

Madun The Mistwalker

aU4fyvK.jpg

WPMwc5o.png

Thanks for checking them out, I'm not great at this, but just thought I wanted to share! I'll be adding more as I go along.

Nice job! I think Yunma Fei's hair actually exists over in KR, not sure if it's a costume piece or character creator option... only thing I would change is her hair... her's is basically the ponytail Salkhi the Swift uses only with some extra hair on the sides of her head.

1 hour ago, Meginb said:

Nice job! I think Yunma Fei's hair actually exists over in KR, not sure if it's a costume piece or character creator option... only thing I would change is her hair... her's is basically the ponytail Salkhi the Swift uses only with some extra hair on the sides of her head.

Now that you mentioned it, you're right! Too bad we cant have the 2 pieces of hair on the side haha.

Well, it's nice hobby trying to create npc characters. But, it gets dirty when you aim sharing presets of these. You might get flamed by people with obsession. Almost every one of them don't even get close to expectation. Not, because you mess up with sliders, it's because the game doesn't allow you to. In korean websites there are plenty of yunma fei, soha , juwol, zulia, jinsoyun presets which all look creepy when applied. Those npcs people look up to, i.e most commonly juwol has nothing special with her sliders. I have once got my hands on an altered mod for juwol, it was exactly her, but also nothing like her. Those characters have unique stances/poses, facial expressions ( which completely change the look of whole face ), costumes, attitudes, voices, lore giving them a different aura and look which you can't even get close to by just hitting %100 accurate sliders.

• 4 months later...

Archived