Moving skills in action bar?

Phaos

I just saw a video from Jaesung, and his KFM Shin Kick (3 button while enemy is stunned) is binded along his swift strike (2 button) and it makes a lot easier to do 2rf/3rf combo, since they are at the same button... how can i change that?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Phaos said:

I just saw a video from Jaesung, and his KFM swift strike (2 button) is at 3 button, and it makes a lot easier to do 2rf/3rf combo, since they are at the same button... how can i change that?

Thanks in advance

IF you go into options there is an area where you can set what each key does. If you go under skill use you can assign what ever key you want to your skill. I didn't like the tab, 1,2,3,4, z,x,c,v set up since I had been playing Lineage 2 for so long so I switched all my skills around to 1-9 and my potions and stuff are x,c,v

58 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

IF you go into options there is an area where you can set what each key does. If you go under skill use you can assign what ever key you want to your skill. I didn't like the tab, 1,2,3,4, z,x,c,v set up since I had been playing Lineage 2 for so long so I switched all my skills around to 1-9 and my potions and stuff are x,c,v

I don't mean the hotkey, but the skill itself, Move the skill to another slot, Koreans can do that, but we can't?

4 hours ago, Suna said:

I watched latest jaesung video and swift strike is on  number 2 button, not 3. 

yes, i said it totally worng, his Shin kick is bind along his swift strike, and both are on 2. Thats what i meant*

And he answered me, he said is a patch thing and we will have it soon, I Hope.

51 minutes ago, Phaos said:

yes, i said it totally worng, his Shin kick is bind along his swift strike, and both are on 2. Thats what i meant*

And he answered me, he said is a patch thing and we will have it soon, I Hope.

Yah lot skills will change their place after new skill patch, you can watch new skill trees on bnstree and you can see shin kick is supposed to be in number 2 with new revamp system.

Archived