Game Crash

Cloggy

New user here.  Every time I start the client,when  it gets to the character creation screen,the game crashes " I am sorry Blade & Soul has encountered an error.....:

My Pc  specs:

Asus i3 4150 64bit

8 GB Ram

Graphics card: Gforce GTX 750Ti 2GB

Cab someone offer some insight please?

10 hours ago, Cloggy said:

New user here.  Every time I start the client,when  it gets to the character creation screen,the game crashes " I am sorry Blade & Soul has encountered an error.....:

My Pc  specs:

Asus i3 4150 64bit

8 GB Ram

Graphics card: Gforce GTX 750Ti 2GB

Cab someone offer some insight please?

We had a clanny encounter the same error. Make sure your game is whitelisted with your firewall / anti virus, and run a file repair via the laucher (botton left corner of the launcher) if that doesn't go into the BnS folder in your programs file and delete the gameguard folder and once more run a file repair and let it reinstall gameguard. 

Sometimes it bugs during install or depending on your anti virus some of them view gameguard as a malicious program and delete something critical. 

neither approach worked, I still get a crash as soon as I reach the character creation window.  If I redownload and install.. should antivirus be off through the download & install process??

ok everyone,I am really frustrated.  This time. I even tried deleting as much of the files as I could and added the game client to my anti-virus. when it installed,it did a complete

repair(supposedly).  It still crashes every time it gets to the character creation screen. I need some serious help here please

47 minutes ago, Cloggy said:

ok everyone,I am really frustrated.  This time. I even tried deleting as much of the files as I could and added the game client to my anti-virus. when it installed,it did a complete

repair(supposedly).  It still crashes every time it gets to the character creation screen. I need some serious help here please

what have the support written to you?

Make sure you are starting the client in the 32 bit mode.The default is 64 bit .You can change that from Settings in your launcher.If this does not help,disable the 3rd party software to start with Windows.
Some Razer software sometimes can cause conflicts also.
     Update your drivers .
    To prevent the 3rd party programs to start with Windows :
Press and hold the Windows key and then hit the R key. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
Type ""MSCONFIG"" without the quotes, and click ""OK."" This should open the System Configuration Utility.
Click on the ""Services"" tab and check the ""Hide All Microsoft Services"" check box near the bottom, then click the ""Disable All"" button. (You MUST click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"")
Next go to the ""Startup"" tab and click the ""Disable All"" button.
Once these items are all disabled, click the ""OK"" button and you will get a prompt to restart your computer. Restart your computer.

You might want clean up Winsock entries after you restarted your PC.
Click the ""Start"" button to bring up the Start Menu.
Type in CMD into the ""Search programs and files"" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program ""cmd.exe.""
Right-click on ""cmd.exe"" and select ""Run as Administrator.""
 type ""netsh winsock reset"" without the quotes.You should see a confirmation after this.

After all done ,try to run the game in administrator mode .

If none of those works ,submit a ticket.Good luck :)

Archived