SIN/KFM/BM

ISOPG

Hello there!, I'm currently leveling 3 characters and they're in 35 lvl, so my question is that I have 100-360 ping and I don't know wich one is the best for that conection I mean, Iwant to know wich of those 3 classes is a good and relaxed class for combos and enjoy the game with that ping (Sorry for my english).

If you can keep it between 100-150 outside arena and lobbies, it's ok for assassin and current bm ( ''Ok'' is the key word here, you can't excel at any class even summoner with that ping. ) If it goes above 150 you will start to become a burden in party play. Kfm is the most ping reliant to have an effect. Assassin is more in demand thanks to blue buff, party stealth, taxi, ability to finish some tasks alone, saving everyone a lot of time and headache and probably has the highest dps among three, but can be a bit annoying to reach that dps, always have to keep an eye at focus, stealth timer, poison stacks and requires changing positions a lot, combo pattern changes aprox every 5 seconds according to poison stacks or stealth, it's dps suffers the most from mistakes, you may find yourself praying for a single stack of poison. Bm is more relaxing to play than assassin, but they are dime a dozen, everywhere and i would call them useless in party play compared to all those things a single assassin can offer. I would still say go for bm, though.

5 hours ago, GG Easy said:

If you can keep it between 100-150 outside arena and lobbies, it's ok for assassin and current bm ( ''Ok'' is the key word here, you can't excel at any class even summoner with that ping. ) If it goes above 150 you will start to become a burden in party play. Kfm is the most ping reliant to have an effect. Assassin is more in demand thanks to blue buff, party stealth, taxi, ability to finish some tasks alone, saving everyone a lot of time and headache and probably has the highest dps among three, but can be a bit annoying to reach that dps, always have to keep an eye at focus, stealth timer, poison stacks and requires changing positions a lot, combo pattern changes aprox every 5 seconds according to poison stacks or stealth, it's dps suffers the most from mistakes, you may find yourself praying for a single stack of poison. Bm is more relaxing to play than assassin, but they are dime a dozen, everywhere and i would call them useless in party play compared to all those things a single assassin can offer. I would still say go for bm, though.

So Blade master is a shitty class?  I mean between assassin and BM assassin is better because the extra party help? or is it because the Blade Master is everywhere now in days?

Actually I main a bm and its a great class. They are a "tank" class and right now are in the top dps because of fire build, atleast when I do msp a bm is always first for dps and when I do 4 man I'm always the top dps. They also have hm block which can save the whole party and if you spec for it you can have 2x every type of cc. Don't know what the heck the person above is talking about because bms are definitely not useless at all in a party, no matter how many of them there are because thats just more dps. Neither of the classes you listed though are useless so just pick what you enjoy.

7 hours ago, ISOPG said:

So Blade master is a shitty class?  I mean between assassin and BM assassin is better because the extra party help? or is it because the Blade Master is everywhere now in days?

Can't say shitty. Just assassin is more in demand, offers more for party and soloing stuff is breeze. Currently there is not actually a need for a tank job, even if needed they are too common. Their dps pattern is easier than assassin. But, ie having 2 assassin in party, makes it too easy to keep poison stacks, that way they offer way more dps than 2 bm can deal. I still say go for bm, if your ping is prone to reach above 150. Assassin and kfm dps suffer too much from ping. You asked for relaxed combos, assassin is not relaxing to play, kfm doesn't even need mentioning. What you ask is bm.

I noticed you said your ping reaches up to 360, in that case I really wouldn't recommend you to play either of the classes you listed as it will become very frustrating when you get to the harder dungeons such as ebondrake and desolate tomb where messing up one thing could be bad. Bm q and e iframe has a smaller window of resist compared to kfm so it has to be timed perfectly. However if you can find a good clan that will run dungeons with you then go for it.

BM would be the best class to play of the 3, among the highest dps in party, less margin for error, good party protection buff and everyone loves it when theres a tank.

Taxi-ing is not really needed for most stuff, maybe in DT in the gauntlet after 2nd boss, but otherwise there is either minimal trash or it's far less hazardous to clear, 1 FM with 420 blaze and trash is a cinch. Blue buff is nice but everyone prefers SB over BB, their party iframe is meh and shares a cooldown with the 5 million summoners playing and their dps is mid tier in group content.

If you had also included Soul Fighter, I would have said you have picked exactly the worst classes for a high ping. :P

Really, maybe you want to consider playing a BD. Their grab is very valuable in party play, and unlike destroyers they currently have no trouble with damage output. They have a lot of defensive capability and you can get out of a lot of pickle with your spins, all of which caters better to bad ping. Just an idea. :)

Archived