Female Gon Stance

GG Easy

I was sent here by support, told it's none of their business but development team's, implying development team is here ...

It has been years people unhappy about this stance. They have been creating topics about it in every bns related forums since even the first time this game released here. All ends up with conclusion that this stance needs to be changed, only to be rotten in forum history afterwards. Now, i see many even requesting altered mods to use with insecure 3rd party tools which is impossible, just to get rid of that stance. But, it has always been ignored. No dev mentioned about it even once, makes me think there is some fishy reason behind it ( Can be a part of the ninja censorship currently ongoing which is aimed to make female characters less attractive in west, can be a policy to trick people into buying appearance vouchers or even outfits who are hoping it would fix their issue ) i can't think of anything else.

In my case, female gon is the only character profile i can play. Because, i see no point playing a male character, looking at his ... whole time ... just thinking about it is enough to disgust me, always hated small characters and find them antipathetic, jin female is just not my type and yun ... yun doesn't need any improvement, trying to fix them with all those bugs and crazily tiny tits would just be a waste of manpower, creating a new race can be even easier than fixing yun. All i left with is gon female, which has the most retarded stance in any rpg ever created.

I started to see nightmares about it. The word which can perfectly define what i feel about it is scary. No matter whatever i do with sliders, whichever preset i try from korean websites same thing. Apart from evident bugged body parts (Especially left arm - shoulder), it gives them a look ... something not alive, like an android. When i switch to other stances in c.creator or observe in combat, run, idle actions or second idle pose it's the exact character i wanted to create in all of them. But, when she gets into that default stance which is %90 of the play time, it's totally a different character, completely retarded.

Not only the body, also the face ! Might sound stupid but go ahead and try. Zoom in to your character's face from front, observe it. Then zoom out to see her as whole, it gives an aura, impression which also destroys her face just like the rest of her body.

The current state of destroyer made me want to reroll, so i could also create a character which doesn't look like a poorly-made android, only to find out that it wasn't a problem with how i created her.

This really needs a mentioning from a dev. At least a response, will it stay as it is now at least for a while ( Already been years) ... if not forever ?

Is there a reason behind it ? Hard to change a stance ?

Any kind of info regarding the matter is highly appreciated, i will go on with jin female if there are no plans about a change.

P.S : Posts which aim to pull out a discussion about if this stance is broken or ok will be ignored. I can't think of anyone without some pointless purposes, sincerely disagreeing with that stance's being broken. Also there is a mega thread '' Show off your characters '' in forum, please go there if you are just aiming to show everyone how beautiful (!) your gon is.

All I want for in this game is to be able to select a default pose for my character. Is that so hard to ask? 

Also, I agree: Yuns are not graceful or elegant. They're just...bleh. But then again that's my taste. Unless someone like, makes them look human. But between the Yun and Gon female pose, the Gon female pose looks more human in general, it's just that...it could be way better.

Like, seriously, it can't be that hard to allow you to change your char's default pose, can it?

28 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

All I want for in this game is to be able to select a default pose for my character. Is that so hard to ask? 

Also, I agree: Yuns are not graceful or elegant. They're just...bleh. But then again that's my taste. Unless someone like, makes them look human. But between the Yun and Gon female pose, the Gon female pose looks more human in general, it's just that...it could be way better.

Like, seriously, it can't be that hard to allow you to change your char's default pose, can it?

Maybe we see it as the ultimately rarest drop in future trove ? Default stance change voucher. Wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it ?

Finally a topic of people sharing my thoughts, i understand if people like the race how it is but like those previous messages it will be nice to introduce something to let us choose our stance,more option /choice will change a lot of thing because a stance or race body size can make you not play the class/game and thanks god those ugly yuns and theirs weird stances/body sizes doesnt have an unique class.

You know i'v been here since alpha KR and not 1 person has said anything about the gon, or kun, or anyone.

You wanna know what they had problems with which is now removed? Assassin/Force Master cross arms that hid the females breast.

Show me a post talking about years ago people have been crying about this.

30 minutes ago, Dad said:

You know i'v been here since alpha KR and not 1 person has said anything about the gon, or kun, or anyone.

You wanna know what they had problems with which is now removed? Assassin/Force Master cross arms that hid the females breast.

Show me a post talking about years ago people have been crying about this.

Just an example since i am sure you would get extremely angry and persistent if i left with only saying '' Use search function ''

There are countless of them, also in other related forums as i clearly stated. You can't really expect me to waste my time gather all of them just for you, can you ?

Now if you excuse us ...

2 hours ago, GG Easy said:

Just an example since i am sure you would get extremely angry and persistent if i left with only saying '' Use search function ''

There are countless of them, also in other related forums as i clearly stated. You can't really expect me to waste my time gather all of them just for you, can you ?

Now if you excuse us ...

"Years" you've said

Where's all the other post in different forums and whatnot? tah.

How about you take the time to show me before you spit more lies out?

25 minutes ago, Dad said:

"Years" you've said

Where's all the other post in different forums and whatnot? tah.

How about you take the time to show me before you spit more lies out?

Use search function, reddit, here, bladeandsouldojo and all other related forums even google lol. Hope you know how to use search effectively. If you type '' Blade and soul female gon default idle stance problems clipping disproportionate blah blah '' of course you won't find anything. Make it more simple like '' Female Gon '' and you will get a list full of this issue which would take months to read all, especially reddit-blade and soul section which is the most commonly used blade and soul forum.

I won't take the bait, waste my time linking as many threads as enough to make you leave with a blushed face. You will try something even cheaper after that anyways. I see through it.

2017-2015. 2 '' years ''. That's too desperate of you, if you really expect to get anywhere with that argument.

I won't give you the attention you seek hereafter. Kids nowadays ...

Greetings,
This is a reminder that personal attacks or phrases aimed solely at eliciting an emotional response from other forum members have no place on the forums. If you are unable to discuss this topic without resorting to insults this thread will be locked and disciplinary action will be taken where appropriate. If you are unsure, please consult the Code of Conduct.
If you feel that another forum user is being abusive towards others, please report the relevant posts and the moderation team will take appropriate action.

Thank you!

The art director for the game has broken sense of proportions. That's why most of the females look like someone put a pair of breasts on a pear fruit and added insanely long legs, then tossed whatever size came to mind as arms in order to make them look humanoid. I've tried for a very long time to refine a physique for gon and yun/kun, but so far it proves impossible to make them look like normal women. The gon can come really close, but never perfect. Yun/Kun is a lost cause. The skeleton is way too broken. The pelvis needs at least 1/4 width reduction, angles at which it connects to the spine also need to be readjusted. Either that or just give extended sliders in the options so we can work it out. I know thigh gap is a thing in KR, but in order for the thighs to look healthily sized, the thigh gap ends up being wide enough for three people to walk side by side. Gon's body also needs a bunch of fixes. The body area above the pelvis can't be made proportionate to the lower part of the body, as moving the torso height and width sliders up makes it look like an alien torso, not a human one. As for the animations themselves - there isn't all that much wrong with them as there is with the clothing models. When the costumes are limited in their fabric's "waviness", you end up with sleeves that behave like they've been dipped in super glue. Also breasts have the uncanny tendency to get so pointy, one would think the character had cone shaped transplants.

45 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

The art director for the game has broken sense of proportions. That's why most of the females look like someone put a pair of breasts on a pear fruit and added insanely long legs, then tossed whatever size came to mind as arms in order to make them look humanoid. I've tried for a very long time to refine a physique for gon and yun/kun, but so far it proves impossible to make them look like normal women. The gon can come really close, but never perfect. Yun/Kun is a lost cause. The skeleton is way too broken. The pelvis needs at least 1/4 width reduction, angles at which it connects to the spine also need to be readjusted. Either that or just give extended sliders in the options so we can work it out. I know thigh gap is a thing in KR, but in order for the thighs to look healthily sized, the thigh gap ends up being wide enough for three people to walk side by side. Gon's body also needs a bunch of fixes. The body area above the pelvis can't be made proportionate to the lower part of the body, as moving the torso height and width sliders up makes it look like an alien torso, not a human one. As for the animations themselves - there isn't all that much wrong with them as there is with the clothing models. When the costumes are limited in their fabric's "waviness", you end up with sleeves that behave like they've been dipped in super glue. Also breasts have the uncanny tendency to get so pointy, one would think the character had cone shaped transplants.

I can't disagree with those. The guy kim hyung tae doesn't seem like he cares to make his models look humanly, although i can't say i am bothered by it. Problem is not on his end, the problem is that stance and all other desperate attempts at censorship ncsoft trying to dictate, which cause more bugs to pop up.

The game also doesn't have any default character preset, which you can call '' the normal preset intended by artist or ncsoft w/e ''.

For example gon female, if i make every slider '' 0 ''. The character seems to have extremely long, skinny legs. Extremely wide head width. Extremely skinny arms. Big torso and pelvis width just like you said. Everything needs to be adjusted. I can't say we are locked by sliders, i can make the exact character i want with those sliders allowed, at least for gon in alternate stances. But, i am limited by that default stance which i think is completely broken. Also torso size is problematic just because of this stance. It looks ok in all other stances, but the default one where her ribs are standing out like they are going to rip skin off and come out, forces you to lessen it's size just to later make you wonder where she keeps her lungs and heart ...

Nothing wrong with character proportions, its a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ fantasy game ROFL.

The problem is hair clipping, buffy facial expressions, and lack of default pose picking when it comes down to common character topics that pop up.

Different running animation choices would be great also.

@GG EasyIf the current sliders have range from 1 to 100, we need sliders from -300 to +300 in order to get certain things adjusted perfectly.

@LaoshottieI agree that there's nothing wrong with the proportions. But there's a lot of wrong with the lack of options to make things look how I personally want. This is and RPG. I want to play a character I like, not a character that the art director of the game likes. He might love women with more thigh muscle than then rest of their body combined, but that's not up to my personal tastes. And in order to fix it my toon has to look like a freak. So in a sense it's a sort of strong arming players into accepting certain broken aspects of the design in order to have a non freak toon. And that's not cool.

7 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

@GG EasyIf the current sliders have range from 1 to 100, we need sliders from -300 to +300 in order to get certain things adjusted perfectly.

@LaoshottieI agree that there's nothing wrong with the proportions. But there's a lot of wrong with the lack of options to make things look how I personally want. This is and RPG. I want to play a character I like, not a character that the art director of the game likes. He might love women with more thigh muscle than then rest of their body combined, but that's not up to my personal tastes. And in order to fix it my toon has to look like a freak. So in a sense it's a sort of strong arming players into accepting certain broken aspects of the design in order to have a non freak toon. And that's not cool.

You will still have to pick if you want your character to look perfect solely on that default stance, in sacrifice getting a freak in all other stances, animations or if you want your character too look perfect in other stances, animations, being have to put up with an android most of the time.

What i am trying to mean, there are two types of gon. A gon in default stance, a gon in other stances, completely different characters regardless of having the same exact preset.

I personally like a little thicker thigh on a lower pelvis width, bigger boobs on a lower torso size. But, it seems game doesn't allow it even if that's the exact fantasy of the artist's ( I have seen plenty of his artworks ).

Torso size has too much effect on boob size and if wanted to match the lowest pelvis width, boobs shrink in a retarded level. On gon females, pelvis width has a retarded effect of shrinking thigh from front and back angle even if it stays same from sides. But again i say, i am forced to lower torso size just because of that default stance's making ribs look like they are going to come out of skin. Otherwise, i would have no problem with a thicker upper body than waist, which is pretty normal for a fantasy game.

Archived