Awakened Siren Skin- Could we obtain it for skin?

Dear players:

Since the last weapon changes, as you already know, you can't evolve the weaps. as we were used to. I'm not creating the post to value this fact. However, I'm some kind of Fashionist, and I spent resources on getting apropiate weapon skins.
Looking for nice ones, I found a beautiful skin, "Awakened Siren weapon". To obtain it, in the past, you got the Siren weapon and evolve it throw the stages till the Awakened.
Nowadays, you are able to obtain the Siren weapon from a Guy in front of Poharan's 6-man dungeon (It costs Siren emblems). But you can't evolve it, so you are only able to get the normal siren skin, and not the nice one -for me of course- "The awakened one".
My question then is: Is it some way, to obtain the awakened siren weapon for skin right now?
If the answer is -> No, there's no way! I will reply- Does it means, they have eliminate this skin from the game -(Why?????)?

If the answer is ->Yes, there is a hidden secret, only a few of us know. I will put my knees on floor and plea for guidance.
If the answer is -> Why am I reading this ****-****? Maybe, you also want to know.

Thank you in advance for comments or feedback.
By the way, Here it is the two weapon skins for if you want to value it:
siren_sword.jpg                                                                                                      bns-awakened-siren-sword.jpg

(left) normal vanilla siren weapon(sword in my case)                                           ( Right) Beautiful awesome wonderful awakened siren skin

Cause it ain't a skin altogether. Its an actual weapon path. It's like wanting "seraph sword" skin. You need to make the actual weapon. The upgrade path was removed altogether. Granted ,alot of swords nowaday looks "ehh",there's still much better looking ones imo.

It ain't "deleted" from the game files,its just gone as an option. Old players that miraculously wouldn't have upgraded past awk. siren; could still use said wep today. It was removed cause the path required mats from all 45 purples which,as of today,are completly obselete since lvl 50 purples gives the same and better rewards. On another note,yes seraph comes from true ivorymoon upgrade but the point is,its an upgrade path. Not just a weapon skin you can take on and out that drops somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Hinu said:

Cause it ain't a skin altogether. Its an actual weapon path. It's like wanting "seraph sword" skin. You need to make the actual weapon. The upgrade path was removed altogether. Granted ,alot of swords nowaday looks "ehh",there's still much better looking ones imo.

I do also want Seraph sword, but I though I was able to obtain it through ivorymon evolution.
Returning to awakened siren, I know It was an upgrade path, but now, as you say, This path has been removed altogether. So, I suppose the answer is No, I can't obtain Awakened siren nevermore. And If this is the case Hinu, Seriously they have deleted a weapon that was already created, and that all of us had in our computers? I will believe you, but... WHY????? : ' (
Thank you for the reply ; ). As you said there are better looking skins, Do you want to share with me some?? My likes are this kind of near Katanas, thin, and elegant.
Best regards,

10 minutes ago, Hinu said:

It ain't "deleted" from the game files,its just gone as an option. Old players that miraculously wouldn't have upgraded past awk. siren; could still use said wep today. It was removed cause the path required mats from all 45 purples which,as of today,are completly obselete since lvl 50 purples gives the same and better rewards. On another note,yes seraph comes from true ivorymoon upgrade but the point is,its an upgrade path. Not just a weapon skin you can take on and out that drops somewhere. 

And What about old players that didn't get to the stage of choose the awakened siren but want it as a skin now? Is it a chance for us?
And about the Seraph one, Correct me if I'm wrong, When the moment gets, I will must to choose between baleful and seraph, there are other post out-there talking about advantages and disadvantages (Actually, the most of then recommend to evolve throw baleful), but anyway, If I'm so crazy to buy another ivorymon, evolve it to Seraph, and try to use it as a skin of the baleful, I thought, and correct me, That This weapon can't be exported as a skin, am I right?
Thank you for the reply.

Glacial Sword and Sturdy Glacial Sword,Junghado's Phantom sword, Snapdragon Sword skin, Cherry Blossom katana sword skin, Fury and Oblivion Swords ,alot of the legendary swords past Bale/Seraph but those are more for future content.

Are you aware of the current legendary upgrade cost?  Besides,no,you cannot use them as skins exports. If you can't handle the Baleful legendary skin,granted you have golds to burn,you can always used a twisted mirror to convert it into seraph.

that sword gif is the infernal illusion one uhhh...not junghado. His sword is black and silver and from the duelist bundle. All weapons skins bundles can also be purchased with golds. Its not real-money exclusive

26 minutes ago, Hinu said:

Glacial Sword and Sturdy Glacial Sword,Junghado's Phantom sword, Snapdragon Sword skin, Cherry Blossom katana sword skin, Fury and Oblivion Swords ,alot of the legendary swords past Bale/Seraph but those are more for future content.

Just for add images to your proposals for if it helps some body:
ss2016-01-28at04.35.59.jpg                                          Screenshot_160201_010.jpg          artisan-infernal-illusion-sword-02.gif     

Glacial (Good form, It lacks for me in colours)       Sturdy glacial(Not bad)                Infernal Illusion (It's okay, the red maybe too intense)

20fxjs3.png                                                                                        bns-furys-illusion-sword.jpg      Screenshot_160909_006.jpg

Cherry Blossom (I NEED IT - but cost nc coins)                                            Fury (left) and oblivion (right) (Too heavy for me but nice, overall the oblivion

Thanks for advices

Pd- I couldn't find the Junghado's phantom sword, only the lynblade;
Junghado’s-Phantom-Lynblade-1 This one looks really cool, But, It costs nc coins, Isn't it?

7 minutes ago, Hinu said:

I guess there's also Windshock and Forgotten Brightstone/Cinderland Baotite sword

Adding images:
2.png                   bns-forgotten-brightstone-sword.jpg                                                                bns-misty-woods-cold-iron-sword.jpg

Windshock (Not bad, elegant and thin)   Brighstone one (I had this one till I get this one-------------> Misty woods cold iron sword (I love it, but I'm loockinf for next step)

Archived