Duelist Bundle

neilsonwong

I am wondering why would they make it only can purchase once in every account. Some people really enjoying playing PVP and they will have several characters in one account that are leveled up to 50 and ready to PVP. I think BnS NA should delete the restrictions of only can purchase once in account. Just to make things easier for players who are really into PVP and actually enjoyed it.

You guys realize that the stuff out of the trove is worthless until the next trove comes? Paying players are just a bit ahead and i dont know why it shouldnt be like that. On the other side i dont understand why people hate that so much. I can fully understand that ot is unfair in 6v6 but in PvE it doesnt change a single thing in your gaming experienve. It has absolutely no negativ effect on you except for 6v6.

7 hours ago, xXVevzZXx said:

You guys realize that the stuff out of the trove is worthless until the next trove comes? Paying players are just a bit ahead and i dont know why it shouldnt be like that. On the other side i dont understand why people hate that so much. I can fully understand that ot is unfair in 6v6 but in PvE it doesnt change a single thing in your gaming experienve. It has absolutely no negativ effect on you except for 6v6.

If you are talking about duelist bundle yes it has an effect on every mode. PVP you need hm skills. PVE certain classes get a big boost in dps and utility. If you want example look at summoner wind build where the dps of rumblebees is locked behind HM skills. 6V6 you can go full pvp soul shield set or go or galaxy weapon.

Paying players aren't just a bit ahead. Just recently i got in a party with a summoner that did 200k dps he has stage 10 legendary soul+ every accessory black tower Soul shield and raven weapon.

This game is pay to win but that is not the problem since they probably payed a lot he deserves it.

The whole problem with duelist bundle is that its really cheap for how much it gives but it is premium only. The things it gave take months to farm compared to just farming gold for a week and buying the bundle. It was a really generous of an offer but you dont get it if you dont pay with cash. Makes the whole coin exchange system totally worthles if all you can get is cheap costumes.

20 hours ago, Kevi said:

If you are talking about duelist bundle yes it has an effect on every mode. PVP you need hm skills. PVE certain classes get a big boost in dps and utility. If you want example look at summoner wind build where the dps of rumblebees is locked behind HM skills. 6V6 you can go full pvp soul shield set or go or galaxy weapon.

Paying players aren't just a bit ahead. Just recently i got in a party with a summoner that did 200k dps he has stage 10 legendary soul+ every accessory black tower Soul shield and raven weapon.

This game is pay to win but that is not the problem since they probably payed a lot he deserves it.

The whole problem with duelist bundle is that its really cheap for how much it gives but it is premium only. The things it gave take months to farm compared to just farming gold for a week and buying the bundle. It was a really generous of an offer but you dont get it if you dont pay with cash. Makes the whole coin exchange system totally worthles if all you can get is cheap costumes.

Thats not my point. My point is that other people having good gear doesnt change yor experience at least in pve. Did you have any disadvantages because this one person with 200k dps was in your party?

On 3/24/2017 at 7:52 AM, xXVevzZXx said:

"A bit ahead" you said what now? if a person goes true hongmoon wallet "a bit ahead" is an understatement. You can stop trying to under sale trove because nobody who is actually aware of the possible boosts will far for it.

At any rate the reasons why can be numerous or one. I personally give less then a squirt but I will take a crack at what I have seen personally.

One reason I see crop up is the sense of accomplishment. If it took you x amount of grind and time to do/get something then someone throws money at the screen and makes it all moot, how would you expect that person to feel? Before it is said, no you can't say accomplishments don't matter because if it were true we wouldn't get posts and vids of people doing things 1st or at a disadvantage. Also before it is said, naturally easier content over time would also make ones past accomplishments moot but that is natural progression vs blunt force spending. 

Another reason can be more psychological. As Zedonia put it ever so bluntly above, it could be jealousy. Someone seen to be able to spend a large amount of money on something that is seen as none essential. The person could be jealous they can't have that same luxury so envy and/or hate. Same way you see some people dislike others for having an expensive car, jewelry, big house, etc. A bit in line with that thought is the lack of understanding as well. Some people in life are well off and wealthy but might be cheap. They see someone spending one something as a waste and maybe can't see the expenditure a worthy investment. So a lack of understanding turns into something of a dislike.

I mean I can go on but I feel I might go into story mode. It is all kinda fascinating since this behavior overall can be applied to many facets of life. However saying it does nothing to them or their gaming time personally isn't entirely true. 

Vez's point is; regardless of how ahead in gear and skills (class abilities) one person can be,it cannot affect you negatively unless facing said person in 6s. Peoples hating on whales usually come up with ridiculous excuses.

Archived