Summoner solo Desolate Tomb - Amazing

Kaidan

I got this video from a friend of mine this morning and I exclaimed that how could it be possible. I used to see a video where WL solo Citadel or DES solo Masts. However, up until now I have never seen any class that actually can solo Desolate Tomb unless they had hongmoon revival charm or dps him down before he required mechanic. So here is the link. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

First at all, DES solo is the nerfed version while SUM is the original version. You can see how DES only need to do 2 phases at 90,60 and 30% right? And it's true that he wouldn't die because the damage had been nerfed to not kill you in one hit. I'm really sure DES in the clip use Hurricane stage 2 tier 5 which reduced 40% income damage plus 400% def. DES also has V stage 4, reduce 50% income damage, or stage 2, plus 400% def, just in case someone is curious (He didn't use it). But this dun is the nerfed version and I think when this nerfed patch come to NA, pretty much any class can solo, not only DES.

Return to SUM solo clip, she had nothing special indeed. The only thing special is the original version when she had to do 3 phases per turn with 1-hit-knockout mechanic still remain. As you can see, she can't skip all the mechanic because she died 6 times (she skips the second phase of each turn). But that's how the mechanic works, not like DES who can survive from the nerfed version.

Let go back to where we are in NA, we don't have DES's Desolate version. And with raven weapon is currently upgraded, you can do enough damage to solo this dungeon I hope. As a bonus, I had a 700 ap Destroyer and I had already tried to endure the damage in 6 man to test it out but I was death.

So whoever want to protect your op DES, go back to Destroyer forum because that's where you should be, not in Summoner forum. We summoner have things we're proud of. Stop coming here and mock summoner while honor your class. This is Summoner's home, dude.

Archived