Forums

More earless Lyn headgear, plz :x

Alysha Hawkeye

I don't like how so many of the costumes have Lyn wearing shoes.  It doesn't look right to me as if they standing on tip toes all the time.  More costumes with no shoes! :)  More ear and tail choices!

On Alysha's point maybe add a slider to choose the size of ears and length of tails at character creation?

6 hours ago, Kazden said:

I don't like how so many of the costumes have Lyn wearing shoes.  It doesn't look right to me as if they standing on tip toes all the time.  More costumes with no shoes! :)  More ear and tail choices!

On Alysha's point maybe add a slider to choose the size of ears and length of tails at character creation?

Eh, I'm a toe walker / runner irl and I still wear shoes...although I definitely prefer not to. On heavy hill or mountain inclines I stand in my sandals just like a Lyn on the beach costume lol. Guess I kinda find it endearing to see even if they don't really look like real people.
Ear tail length sliders would be awesome though...instead of having to make them have giant hips to have a bigger tail lol.

18 hours ago, xXVevzZXx said:

Id say dont play lyn if you dont like the ears....

I like the ears of my Lyn, but sometimes, having no ears with a big tail looks strangely refreshing.

13 hours ago, Kazden said:

Would be great if they do so. If only they design it from beginning :(

I rather have a way to change the color of each ears and tail set with a color selection for one, because I like to match hair color with the ears and tail. 

And there should be an option to either hide the ears or show them before equipping headwear.

Archived