about the revamped skill system and stats

LilithWalker

well someone told me about this patch time ago, they told me we wont need anymore skill points for our skills, and that we will get some "stat points" to get attack power or defense, i tried to search something about it but can't find it, so i'm curious if they lied to me or i am missing or confusing things.

9 minutes ago, LilithWalker said:

well someone told me about this patch time ago, they told me we wont need anymore skill points for our skills, and that we will get some "stat points" to get attack power or defense, i tried to search something about it but can't find it, so i'm curious if they lied to me or i am missing or confusing things.

23 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-new-continent-level-55-cap-hongmoon-ultimate-skills/#more-9797

" The skill tree of all classes will be simplified and enhanced. The current system is too complicated with many “stages” and “tiers”. After the skill tree revamp, skills can be learned by simply selecting “stage” (no more tier). The total SP will be reduced accordingly since much lesser points are required to learn a specific skill. Refer to the video below for the test server preview of the new skill interface.

Instead of additional SP, “Hongmoon Points” (HMP) will be allocated when you gain higher Hongmoon level. These HMP can be freely allocated anytime into Defensive or Offensive stats.

Hongmoon training field allows you to fight instance bosses or even 24-man raid bosses for practice and learning purposes. "

Example for Destroyer: http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-destroyer-new-skill-tree/

5 minutes ago, newbiez said:

so how about the hm skill that we learned before using offal etc2...

Some of them do still require unlocking but a good majority of the HM skills are auto unlocked. 

26 minutes ago, LilithWalker said:

You do get points you put into either AP or Defense, so skills are auto unlocked with out the need to put points into it. so you can choose to go pure AP but not wise. 

4 minutes ago, newbiez said:

because i just learned the hm skills like 3 days ago so i thought damn im just wasted my gold or something....well if u guys said so means im good then xD

I did the same thing.. i bought the skill book I needed and the next day they updated the skill set. 

but here is what the new stats look like. the more points you put into something there are stats that unlock.. don't know what they are since it's still in Chinese. 

4cf47f4f278459e981124438de22d937.png

I dont know other classes status but maybe big nerf  will come for summoners..

Root time - decrease 4sec from 8sec + Earth damage > Changing Earth damage per hit + And cost time changing 0.1 sec from 0 (instant time)

RMB - We will use Rumblebees in Boss war now. + pollen %500 atack buff decreased from %550. A.RMB - Deleted.

seed 4 - Removed %50 damage taken reduced buff

Is it true?

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

I did the same thing.. i bought the skill book I needed and the next day they updated the skill set. 

but here is what the new stats look like. the more points you put into something there are stats that unlock.. don't know what they are since it's still in Chinese.

Offensive is AP + elemental dmg, defensive is HP and defense.

So you can't mix&match the different stages... with a KFM I like to use the Leading Palm instead of the Roaring Tiger, doesn't matter if I play the fire or the wind build. AFAIK this won't be available - we will have to choose an element and we will be restricted to those stages. :(

• Skill Point Revamp: A complete revamp of the skill point allocation system will streamline how you specialize your character’s skills, while keeping the same level of customization depth.

Meh...

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

Root time - decrease 4sec from 8sec + Earth damage > Changing Earth damage per hit + And cost time changing 0.1 sec from 0 (instant time)

RMB - We will use Rumblebees in Boss war now. + pollen %500 atack buff decreased from %550. A.RMB - Deleted.

Is it true?

if thats how it is then what will become of my and what would be the purpose of the earth elemental earring from black tower? ik quite a few summoners including myself got that earring. but if its a case where they added an earth dmg path for rumblebees then it wouldnt pose a problem, but i dont like the thought of having my gear or skills nerf since it took time to acquire and learn them.

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

Is it true?

You actually have 2 skill sets, 1 for each element (in this case, 1 for Air and 1 for Earth), some skill change based on what element you're using. Take a look here: https://bnstree.com/ for more info.

2 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Is it true?

I will tell you as I mained a summoner on both here and TW, I took a MASSIVE dps hit when the KR skills were released. 740 AP i'm lucky even with a perfect rotation to get more then 14K constant DPS. 

2 hours ago, csisy said:

So you can't mix&match the different stages... with a KFM I like to use the Leading Palm instead of the Roaring Tiger, doesn't matter if I play the fire or the wind build. AFAIK this won't be available - we will have to choose an element and we will be restricted to those stages. :(

Meh...

Nope no mixing and matching which blows big time. Like my summoner I have to go either wind or earth, same with my BD.. I chose lightening build but it sucks for pvp. I personally hate the new builds, but it does make WL, sin and BD op as hell. 

3 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Is it true?

1 root time decrease yes, chaning in dmg yes but its stronger, base 7.5 + 10 if enemie is inflicted by petal storm toss, cast time is the same 0.1 now and 0.1 after that patch

RMB are still the same, awakend skill is still rmb btw you can still use sunflower, you just have to change your basic rotation ;)

3 nerf for awakend bee 550 to 500

3 avaible for earth, 2 stacks per hit-

4 50% less dmg in stealth is gone.

this might be a dumb question but do you still need to lv up to get your skills? i did not read everything about the new skill system but i remember it saying somthing like thers no more skill points allocation , does that mean you get everything from the start? kinda like gw2...

2 hours ago, ReaperSykko said:

this might be a dumb question but do you still need to lv up to get your skills? i did not read everything about the new skill system but i remember it saying somthing like thers no more skill points allocation , does that mean you get everything from the start? kinda like gw2...

You unlock more skills early on around level 10 and not 15 or 20.

Archived