Forums

Will wardrobe be free on 12 april?

RevelatioN

15 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

No it won't, so stop asking. This is, and has been, a premium benefit. If you want the free one play in some other region.

I tried my chance and said in old topics :) I really have storage problem. If they add 3.part in storage (can be special for premium users).. really i will buy premium

15 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

Lets say I have budget for games 20 eur per month. Do I buy premium or 1 nice outfit? Fashionista in me says outfit. 

Nah i buy premium to store outfit that i cant buy because i bought premium :)

1 hour ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

Lets say I have budget for games 20 eur per month. Do I buy premium or 1 nice outfit? Fashionista in me says outfit. 

if i am not wrong, 20 euros should be able to get u 3 months premium. so buy 3 months premium one month then buy 1 outfit the next 2 months, logic?

10 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

if i am not wrong, 20 euros should be able to get u 3 months premium. so buy 3 months premium one month then buy 1 outfit the next 2 months, logic?

No 20 euros is not enough for 3 months premium.

14 hours ago, XO said:

Im so confused as to how people can buy costumes but not premium lol

Trade gold(ctrl c) -> hm coin - > outfits

But you could always say, "people could also, use the gold to buy premium, off of other player"

It's true they could, but not everyone is trust worthy.

You could say buy from someone you know, or clan mates.

It would be the same answer as above "Not everyone is trust worthy"

So back to the question "confused as to how people can buy costumes but not premium"

Answer is:

Sell gold -> hm coin -> buy costumes 

(since premium is not purchasable by hm coin anymore = no storage(f3))

16 hours ago, XO said:

Value.

Premium doesn't offer enough benefits to make it worth the subscription, IMO. Especially if a player doesn't log on every day of the month.

1 hour ago, SilentOne said:

if they make wardrobe free then im done with their shitty premium service since it offers almost zero useful benefits besides wardrobe

Exactly this.

I'd rather spend on costumes I can enjoy whenever, than pay for a limited duration of benefits that really doesn't benefit me much unless I spend x amount of my free time working, grinding and stressing it out.

On 22/03/2017 at 1:22 AM, XO said:

Been answered, but then:

Costumes cost gold. I make 10g just by logging in, which is zero effort involved. If do anything aside log in, it's more gold. So techinicaly I can get a ''free costume'' every 20 days with the current exchange rate.

Premium cost money. Taking into consideration my contry's currency worth 4 times less than dollars, it doesn't seem appealing to pay 48 bucks per month to have wardrobe (that is known as almost the only benefit from being premium).

Between 20 days of effortly log in to get a permanent item or 48 bucks to get a 30 days storage... The real question is: Why people even buy Premium?

Wardrobe would be welcome tbh. Not that I can't manage my inventory, considering I don't really play other toons than my BM, meaning I can use the rest as banks, but I'll admit I did trash a bunch of costumes cause I wasn't really using them. If I come around to wanting them again I'll have to go farm them. And that's not biblical. As to premium benefits - I think they're nice. Would get if I get more time to play regularly.

On 22. 3. 2017 at 7:47 PM, RudeBwoii said:

Its enough for 1 month I think and even then if you do buy it for 1 month what if suddenly limited costume that you like pops up (since we dont get any news which ones will be in store in advance its hard to coordinate). I would maybe buy 7 day prem if they offered lel, just so I could store my costumes in maybe once every 6 months.

i buy premium for

1 wardrobe

2 vault

3 +30% exp/pvp points

4 30% discount for upgrade

but wardrobe and portative vault is all time use. if he will do this 2 free, no one will buy premium.

just delete your costume or buy premium

1 hour ago, Hinu said:

Buy premium and spend golds for outfits.

I am spending golds for p2w events. So i cant buy premium. I play for fun. Costumes also add color to this entertainment. Wardrobe is a part of premium that misses the taste of fun. The costumes are free but the wardrobe is for money :)

If other regions get it for free, it'll be free here eventually. The dissatisfaction will only grow in time. I mean, why some other people somewhere that play the exact same game, have it better than we do? And the publisher can't argue with this.

Archived