Ap for dungeons

Dr SoulReaper

Naryu sanctum and later research lab will require 800ap minimum.

Using Aman from sanctum as an example in 6man each group member needs 35k sustained dps and 4man needs 50k sustained dps and this is just to barely kill him as he reaches his enrage timer. This fight is also very movement heavy with a lot of attack patterns and a few mechanics were a screw up can cause to to instantly wipe or simply delay you enough where you can't kill him before he enrages.

The boss also doesn't hurt himself or give you a damage boost like the last bosses in DT and EC.

AP is not everything. If someone say 700+ he wants to invite experienced players.. Now everyone have 600+ ap character. But someones of them dont know dungeon mechanics. For example i always kick under hm10 player from party.. i dont look ap..

Just now, 821031_1452549945 said:

so any alt under hm10 that is equiped and knows what to do will be kicked as well. hm lvls arent good measurment either .-.

It is an important element in terms of understanding the time spent in the game with your character. This would not have happened if the necessary guides were read well.

2 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

AP is not everything. If someone say 700+ he wants to invite experienced players.. Now everyone have 600+ ap character. But someones of them dont know dungeon mechanics. For example i always kick under hm10 player from party.. i dont look ap..

so any alt under hm10 that is equiped and knows what to do will be kicked as well. hm lvls arent good measurment either .-.

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

It is an important element in terms of understanding the time spent in the game with your character. This would not have happened if the necessary guides were read well.

This is not absolutely true.. HM levels are not the basis of how experienced the player is.. HM level is just a tier which gives u a little AP and skill points that's about it. It is an important element in terms of understanding that the time spent "WELL" (practicing that dungeon) is more important than Time spent in the game with your character.  Judging players by their covers (HM) is completely overrated..

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

if u think high hm means they highly experienced in mecha...you're sooooooo wrong buddy totally wrong...yes ap not everything but its play an important part in dps term...i guess u never see hm 11 with 500 ap then ^_^

5 hours ago, newbiez said:

if u think high hm means they highly experienced in mecha...you're sooooooo wrong buddy totally wrong...yes ap not everything but its play an important part in dps term...i guess u never see hm 11 with 500 ap then ^_^

Yes i never see hm11 500ap char.. who is this crazy? :)

-"Hey hm11 500 ap man,  dont come my party please."

4 hours ago, RevelatioN said:

Yes i never see hm11 500ap char.. who is this crazy? :)

-"Hey hm11 500 ap man,  dont come my party please."

r u SuMMasteR? anyways i'll post some ss about high hm low ap before but got removed =/ lets see if i found those kind of player again

On 3/21/2017 at 6:06 PM, Dr SoulReaper said:

So with the upcoming changes what will become the minium ap for silverfrost dungeons? 700ap? 750ap? I seriously wonder

Ppl still think ap matter  its 95% mech  5% ap there dung in kr ap dont matter if u mess up an push boss hp to fast u allrdy failed boss an whole pt die's

I see bots at 500 ap and hm 10 all the time... I would say looking at gems, accessories, soulshields and the crit/crit damage stat is a good way to measure whether someone is good or not... if they ignore those and just stack ap... they're going to do jack squat for damage no matter what ap they're at. Hit is also a good way, because someone trying to hit the soft cap is obviously trying to maximize their damage as best they can.

10 hours ago, Twinmage said:

Ppl still think ap matter  its 95% mech  5% ap there dung in kr ap dont matter if u mess up an push boss hp to fast u allrdy failed boss an whole pt die's

You can't look into peoples heads to know if they are skilled or not so you measure by AP/hm lvl.

So befor feb its whas:

Dungeon Name               | AP Players Requerments(Most People)

Heaven's Mandate          -       500-550+

Cold Storage                    -       500-550+

Lair of the frozen fang   -        500-550+

Avalanche Den                -        500-550+

Awakened Necropolis    -        550-600+

Gloomdross Incursion   -        550-600+

Sunder Nexus                 -        550-600+

The shattered Masts      -        580-600+

Sogun's Lament              -        580-630+

Ebondrake Citadel         -         600-650+

Desolated Tomb             -         600-650+

Naryu Foundry              -          700+

After the update it turned to this:

Dungeon Name               |  AP Players Requerments(Most People)

Heaven's Mandate          -       600+

Cold Storage                    -       600+

Lair of the frozen fang   -        600-650+

Avalanche Den                -        600-650+

Awakened Necropolis    -        600-700+

Gloomdross Incursion   -        650-700+

Sunder Nexus                 -        650-700+

The shattered Masts      -        650-700+

Sogun's Lament              -        650-700+

Ebondrake Citadel         -         650-750+

Desolated Tomb             -         700-750+

Naryu Foundry              -          700+

There is a few trying to recruit for lower, but people dont wanna join, cuz usally its a risk for a wipe.

Its crazy how the increase is, im exp desolated player, but i have trouble finding party's now >_<

so i wonder what it be after next update?  >_>

im already getting blocked out of the dungeons i need >_<

Archived