Battlegrounds needs a fix by 4/12 BTW

DannyInfect

Stage 9 was max for about a month then raven weapon came out letting whales get way way way way way ahead of F2P. In Battlegrounds I can stand my ground against maxxed balefuls/seraphs/galaxy with my galaxy stage 3, but when it comes to anyone with just a raven weapon, by the blade of my soul, it's insanity. The damage differences between raven and just baleful 10 is insane, I get catpinned once and then die with my 150k health(buff from SF) and my 2.5k Crit def. Honestly, what was even the point of going down Galaxy if Raven weapon can burst you down so fast. I asked for a refund on my galaxy since it's worthless, didn't work. 

Fixes I suggest would be a change to the matchmaking, cause going up against ravens when you have none is BS.

Another could be NERF raven weapon when used in BG <<<<<Right there is the answer

Over 3/4 of the community doesn't have access to Raven and you end up getting complaints about how broken and boring Battlegrounds is now. Just please find a way to nerf Raven weapons or adjust Matchmaking so it can be a fair matchup. 

Do you even have galaxy stage 9? No.

Do you have seraph or baleful Stage 10? idk

You have a stage 3 galaxy and you expect to be able to go against someone with better gear.

Haven't you ever played a pvp game before?

Get yourself the raven and stop complaining. They will have a better upgrade for galaxy soon, but you're not even ready for it.

Does this post even make any sense? You go to a gear based bf expected to use a crappy weapon and be able to contest with OP gears. Even if it's pve weapon it's still way above yours.

2 minutes ago, NotHereYet27 said:

Do you even have galaxy stage 9? No.

Do you have seraph or baleful Stage 10? idk

You have a stage 3 galaxy and you expect to be able to go against someone with better gear.

Haven't you ever played a pvp game before?

Get yourself the raven and stop complaining. They will have a better upgrade for galaxy soon, but you're not even ready for it.

Does this post even make any sense? You go to a gear based bf expected to use a crappy weapon and be able to contest with OP gears. Even if it's pve weapon it's still way above yours.

That's probably what every Raven weapon holder would say. But i'm trying to point out that NCsoft came out with stage 9 then all of a sudden raven 6. Most F2P players got a little higher but they can't catch up that fast. when stage 6 and stage 9 were the highest, BG was fun and i found it fair, it relied a lot on skill. Now it's just getting bursted by someone who doesn't know pvp. Also you are not backing your point up with your evidence at all, you're just saying I have a "crappy" weapon when I play this game about 6 hours a day. please make a better point and tell us what your gear is and your thoughts on it. you make it sound like you are a raven holder and you just want to keep winning. 

4 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

That's probably what every Raven weapon holder would say. But i'm trying to point out that NCsoft came out with stage 9 then all of a sudden raven 6. Most F2P players got a little higher but they can't catch up that fast. when stage 6 and stage 9 were the highest, BG was fun and i found it fair, it relied a lot on skill. Now it's just getting bursted by someone who doesn't know pvp. Also you are not backing your point up with your evidence at all, you're just saying I have a "crappy" weapon when I play this game about 6 hours a day. please make a better point and tell us what your gear is and your thoughts on it. you make it sound like you are a raven holder and you just want to keep winning. 

it relied a lot on skill.

ok... let me correct you....

it relied on the abuse regen that galaxy had compared to other wepons, be it pvp or not

My gear is baleful Stage 3. Access is true boss, except belt. I'm pretty sure i'm also considered to be one of those with crappy gear. I'm pretty sure it'll take me a long time to get raven and that'll be if i'm still playing then. But you don't see me complaining though.

I'd suggest upgrading your Galaxy weapon if you want to expect to stay "on par" with Raven users.

Also, you mention that before the Raven weapons it relied on skill. Why does that all of a sudden fly out the window when Raven was introduced? I'm not denying Raven weapons are strong but if you were as skillful as you come off to be before they were introduced then why is it a huge problem now?

I can tell you one thing, you getting catpinned doesn't come off as skillful since you either blew your tab early or didnt have it spec'd correctly(not sure what your class is). From my experience against Raven users, I've survived as long as I did pre-Raven patches. Still boils down to skill unless you get out-performed by the other.

If you're wondering what my stats/class are:

KFM

Stage 9 Baleful

Stage 6 Soul(? if that matters)

35% Pierce

1.7k Cdef

Anyways, it's nice to have another complaint thread about 6v6 but they aren't going to change anything since once Galaxy can be evolved to Emperor it'll be on par with Raven users. But of course if you aren't going to work towards that and gear up properly then you'll still struggle as before.

On 3/21/2017 at 7:32 PM, NotHereYet27 said:

My gear is baleful Stage 3. Access is true boss, except belt. I'm pretty sure i'm also considered to be one of those with crappy gear. I'm pretty sure it'll take me a long time to get raven and that'll be if i'm still playing then. But you don't see me complaining though.

>KFM with agility and dodge

On 3/22/2017 at 9:51 PM, Zuzu said:

I'd suggest upgrading your Galaxy weapon if you want to expect to stay "on par" with Raven users.

Also, you mention that before the Raven weapons it relied on skill. Why does that all of a sudden fly out the window when Raven was introduced? I'm not denying Raven weapons are strong but if you were as skillful as you come off to be before they were introduced then why is it a huge problem now?

I can tell you one thing, you getting catpinned doesn't come off as skillful since you either blew your tab early or didnt have it spec'd correctly(not sure what your class is). From my experience against Raven users, I've survived as long as I did pre-Raven patches. Still boils down to skill unless you get out-performed by the other.

If you're wondering what my stats/class are:

KFM

Stage 9 Baleful

Stage 6 Soul(? if that matters)

35% Pierce

1.7k Cdef

Anyways, it's nice to have another complaint thread about 6v6 but they aren't going to change anything since once Galaxy can be evolved to Emperor it'll be on par with Raven users. But of course if you aren't going to work towards that and gear up properly then you'll still struggle as before.

>KFM with dodge skills

Battleground is over for most players, they throwed at us 3years of korean contents in few months, but we are a community full of casuals so most players will never catch up, will never be able to be on part with whales/people dedicating their life to this game and they keep trowing patch to our faces because whales/nerds are boring and because we have to catch up koreans even if we lose our entire player base in the process, why?

That the million dollar question...

Then they see 90% of server still with a potatoe gear so they'll reduce prices making your previous farm worthless but still not fast enough to be able to play the last content, and this vicious circle repeating itself.

So if you like pvping give up battleground and embrace your pvp career in arena.

since oper world pvp is died long ago because human beings cannot stand difficulties so they switch faction when theirs sucks, whales suddenly had no way to show epenises to the world.

so they implemented 6v6.

6v6 is a very nice pvp arena, like guild wars'  one which tried to become some kind of esport... BUT ncsoft had the smartest idea after  the discovery of fire and the wheel of putting it gfear based.

reason? other than letting the frustrated whales getting cockie because they oneshot everyone...i see none.

they could have put one 6v6 in F9, the arena skill based feature. NO. too difficult.

so as  above me stated. give up with 6v6 and embrace F9

Archived