State of Summoner (after April 12)

MonkeyDRuffy

Because of this post:

47 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

PS

another thing about the upcoming  skill change is that half the classes wont need HM skills to be effective in PVE (some classes still need them - BM HM block is almost a requirement or KFM counter as a QoL )

Can someone explain me, what will happen with summoner? Do we still need HM Skills for beeing "effective" in PVE after the content patch, or i haven't to bother with them?

What will be the state of summoner after the patch: someone mentioned earlier, that they will nerfed, is it true or just an wrong information?

Every answer is appreciated, thx in advance guys ^.^

3 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Because of this post:

Can someone explain me, what will happen with summoner? Do we still need HM Skills for beeing "effective" in PVE after the content patch, or i haven't to bother with them?

What will be the state of summoner after the patch: someone mentioned earlier, that they will nerfed, is it true or just an wrong information?

Every answer is appreciated, thx in advance guys ^.^

you still need hm lmb and rmb, hm 1 qol, hm 4 qol, hm v qol.

For earth the rotation will be a little bit different, cause hm 1 now will deal more dmg if you use 3 before 1. nettle only last for 5 sec (only enough for around 3 stacks) and the 3 itself give us 2 stacks every hit.

Nerf? not realy the dmg is still the same or slightly stronger or in a shorter time (nettle more dmg, shorter time = more burst).

thats for wind

Skill atm Scaling future Scaling
lmb 1.2 1.2
rmb 5 5
Doom'n'Bloom 1.2 over 5 sec, 6 over 10 sec 6.4 over 5 hits, 6 over 10 sec
Flying Nettles 10 over 10 sec 10 over 6 sec, 10 over 10 sec with ivy
1 4.5, 15 over 15 sec 15 over 6 sec, 9 over 15 sec
2 5, 7 with ivy 5, 7 with ivy
3 20 over 10 sec, bee 500% ap, awakend bee 550% ap 20, bee + awakend bee 500% ap
q focus reg cd 45 sec focus reg cd 12 sec

thats for earth

Skill atm Scaling future Scaling
lmb 1.7 1.7
rmb 4.8, 1 with ivy, super 6.6, 1 with ivy 4.8, 1 with ivy (no super to see :/)
Doom'n'Bloom 1.2 over 5 sec, 6 over 10 sec 6.4 over 5 hits, 6 over 10 sec
Flying Nettles 15 over 10 sec, 3 on consecutive hit 12.5 over 6 sec, 7.5 over 6 sec with ivy
1 4.5, 15 over 15 sec 7.5 , 9 over 15 sec, 10 when hit by petal Storm toss
2 4.5, 1 from hiting back, 6.5 with ivy 4.5, 1 from hiting back, 6.5 with ivy
3 20 over 10 sec 20, 2 stacks rmb per hit

so all in all it looks like a buff

source: https://bnstree.com/skill/SU

thats the scalings behind it

1 hour ago, capoqt said:

hey rainbow Id really appreciate it if you could tell me whats the current dps rotation for earth build thank you.

current dps build:

1-> nettle -> 2 -> 3 (after 5 stacks / 1 photosynthes) -> doom -> 1 -> nettle -> and so on

use 2 when of cd and ivy posion is active

use 3 when of cd

press lmb and rmb simultaneously to anicancel them and dont get ani focus issues. 

this is the normal rotation, it can vary depends on your soul badge and if the boss cleanse your ivy poison.

after skill revamp it SHOULD

3->1->2 (after 5 stacks / 1 photosynthes) -> doom -> nettle -> 3 -> 1 -> and so on

press lmb and rmb simultaneously to anicancel them and dont get ani focus issues. 

This rotation will only work if we get the exact skill patch that is mention in bnstree. if not then just use:

1-> nettle -> 2 (after 3/4 stacks) -> 3 (after 1 photosenthys) -> doom -> 1 -> nettle -> and so on

Wind - Just minor buffs and QoL change. Nothing major.

Awakened Rumblebees AP mod 7.5->8.0. Bonus damage from Petal Storm Toss for Awakened Rumblebees 5.5->5.0

Wind Briah Patch restores 15 focus over 10 seconds (2 sec interval)->15 focus over 6 seconds (1.2 sec interval)

Wind element DnB and Weed Whack.

Vine Whip fires faster without delay.

Focus regen Q CD from 30->12.

Earth - Getting hit by some buffs and nerfs, but nerfs are bigger.

Earth Briah Patch AP mod 27 (3+6+6+6+6) over 10 seconds -> 20 over 6 seconds.

Earth Petal Storm Toss add 2 Photosynthesis per hit.

Thorn Strike fires faster without delay.

Magnum Soul Badge no longer let you freely cast Briah Patch for 3 seconds. Instead you get to cast 1 free Briah Patch with 2000% AP bonus damage on first hit.

I'm not 100% sure about Magnum Badge one, but KR seemed to have gotten the change with skill revamp, so we could potentially get it as well (will be a huge nerf to Earth, on top of Earth Briah Patch already getting weaker AP mod).

10 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

current dps build:

1-> nettle -> 2 -> 3 (after 5 stacks / 1 photosynthes) -> doom -> 1 -> nettle -> and so on

use 3 when of cd

this is the normal rotation, it can vary depends on your soul badge and if the boss cleanse your ivy poison.

after skill revamp it SHOULD

3->1->2 (after 5 stacks / 1 photosynthes) -> doom -> nettle -> 3 -> 1 -> and so on

This rotation will only work if we get the exact skill patch that is mention in bnstree. if not then just use:

1-> nettle -> 2 (after 3/4 stacks) -> 3 (after 1 photosenthys) -> doom -> 1 -> nettle -> and so on

hey thank you rainbow . one more thing: how is this rotation different to this one?

V -(C now or later)- F - 2 - F - 3- RT ---->> ivy poison down--->>>1 RT--->F  rest off cd.    i dont have any hm skills yet. and even if it would be helpful to tell the difference if theres any.

thank you 

1 hour ago, Eurova said:

Wind - Just minor buffs and QoL change. Nothing major.

Awakened Rumblebees AP mod 7.5->8.0. Bonus damage from Petal Storm Toss for Awakened Rumblebees 5.5->5.0

Wind Briah Patch restores 15 focus over 10 seconds (2 sec interval)->15 focus over 6 seconds (1.2 sec interval)

Wind element DnB and Weed Whack.

Vine Whip fires faster without delay.

Focus regen Q CD from 30->12.

Earth - Getting hit by some buffs and nerfs, but nerfs are bigger.

Earth Briah Patch AP mod 27 (3+6+6+6+6) over 10 seconds -> 20 over 6 seconds.

Earth Petal Storm Toss add 2 Photosynthesis per hit.

Thorn Strike fires faster without delay.

Magnum Soul Badge no longer let you freely cast Briah Patch for 3 seconds. Instead you get to cast 1 free Briah Patch with 2000% AP bonus damage on first hit.

I'm not 100% sure about Magnum Badge one, but KR seemed to have gotten the change with skill revamp, so we could potentially get it as well (will be a huge nerf to Earth, on top of Earth Briah Patch already getting weaker AP mod).

so theres no need in farming the magnum badge ?

6 hours ago, Eurova said:

Earth Briah Patch AP mod 27 (3+6+6+6+6) over 10 seconds -> 20 over 6 seconds

right now it deals 15 over 10 sec + 3 per tick (5 ticks) so its a mod of 3/sec changed to 3.33/sec.

That is a short fight buff especially for moving bosses.

4 hours ago, capoqt said:

hey thank you rainbow . one more thing: how is this rotation different to this one?

V -(C now or later)- F - 2 - F - 3- RT ---->> ivy poison down--->>>1 RT--->F  rest off cd.    i dont have any hm skills yet. and even if it would be helpful to tell the difference if theres any.

thank you 

v (guess its s3t3?) c (guess its s1t3?) 

if yes you still have to use 1->nettle->2 dont use doom and nettle at the same time, cause you wont be ablte to get stacks for around 5 sec (3 stacks).

So you lose around 3 Stacks per 18 sec when you use both f at around the same time.

if you dont have hm lmb and hm rmb then get them asap. with hm lmb you wont have any focus issues and can spec your nettles to s1t3. 

hope i got your rotation right. 

4 hours ago, capoqt said:

so theres no need in farming the magnum badge ?

it would be a +30 ap mod and 30 is a huge huge huge hit. (remember that 30 times your ap can also crit and are modified by your earth dmg).

4 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

right now it deals 15 over 10 sec + 3 per tick (5 ticks) so its a mod of 3/sec changed to 3.33/sec.

That is a short fight buff especially for moving bosses.

Current Earth Briah patch mod is 27 (3 on first hit, then 3+3 on consecutive hit, so 3+6+6+6+6 =27). It's a massive nerf.

Some of the things on that spreadsheet is also wrong (like DnB mod going 1.8->6.4? It's already 6.4 mod).

48 minutes ago, Eurova said:

Current Earth Briah patch mod is 27 (3 on first hit, then 3+3 on consecutive hit, so 3+6+6+6+6 =27). It's a massive nerf.

Some of the things on that spreadsheet is also wrong (like DnB mod going 1.8->6.4? It's already 6.4 mod).

right now briar patch is 15 over 10 sec and 3 on consecutive use. Each hit of briar is every 2 sec. So for me it would just be logical that it would be a 30 over 10 sec. 

all my information are from bnstree cause they were right with that mods nearly everytime. (i recalculated them some times to check if i can trust them) That also includes my spreadsheet datas.

Archived