Does BnS require skill to play?

Kagami_Naito

Skills such as teamwork, individual, etc. I do believe that BnS DOES require skill to play endgame content...but that's just me. And of course, PvP.

What do YOU (the BnS community) think?

PS, I haven't played since last year (during when Shadows of The Innocents got released) so I don't really know much about current endgame contents and I'm asking this for my essay I'm doing about BnS. :")

I feel that BnS requires a lot more mechanical skill than other MMOs out there, but less tactical skill. 

More often than not, if you've got high AP and deal enough dps with good rotations, you don't even need to know the mechanics of the fight to clear the boss. 

The fact that there is no holy trinity means less tactical skill as well. Everyone focuses on DPS (mechanical skill) to burn down the boss as quick as possible. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just the way it is in my opinion.

PvP Arena is refreshing and requires more individual skill, but 3v3 has limited options for teamwork. 6v6 not having scaled stats just means that the favors are skewed towards the player with better gear.

Yes, BnS requires skills - teamwork -if you don't have any, you are gonna wipe in EVERY late game dungeon, and earlier dungeons such as nexus, masts, gloom, sogun. Unless you have enough dps to burst them down long before any mechanics are required.

Individual skill....well this does enter the teamwork skill area... you need to know mechanics yourself to be able to utilise them in party play, and of course, to know what your class can or can't do.

2 hours ago, Kagami_Naito said:

Skills such as teamwork, individual, etc. I do believe that BnS DOES require skill to play endgame content...but that's just me. And of course, PvP.

PS, I haven't played since last year (during when Shadows of The Innocents got released) so I don't really know much about current endgame contents and I'm asking this for my essay I'm doing about BnS. :")

pve & 6v6 requires ping > AP > skill

arena pvp requires  ping & skill (at least after you try to get to plat or over)

3 hours ago, Kagami_Naito said:

the only dungeon that isn't able to braindead-bursted i think only tomb, no matter how high ur dps are if you don't do at least few mechanics correctly there will be at least 1 or 2 people died. driving in foundry can be skipped if the party got enough dps to burn it down, and for ebondrake there are even people soloing it already without stealth and they use resists for the stealth mechanic

16 hours ago, Illurian said:

I feel that BnS requires a lot more mechanical skill than other MMOs out there, but less tactical skill. 

More often than not, if you've got high AP and deal enough dps with good rotations, you don't even need to know the mechanics of the fight to clear the boss. 

The fact that there is no holy trinity means less tactical skill as well. Everyone focuses on DPS (mechanical skill) to burn down the boss as quick as possible. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just the way it is in my opinion.

PvP Arena is refreshing and requires more individual skill, but 3v3 has limited options for teamwork. 6v6 not having scaled stats just means that the favors are skewed towards the player with better gear.

lets not talk about BT or DT those kind of fancy shit, I dare you to get 6 high AP and know rotation ppl to do elsa, the Let him go quest.

try to do that one without mech lol

and about the trinity... just wait till vortex 

Archived