trove keys removed

zullee

So the trove event was supposed to end on the 22nd with the maintenance and that's pretty normal that you can't buy things on the day they expire.  But I told myself I would get some keys the day before and I went and charged my account only to find out that they keys have been removed a day early!  My friend literally got keys an hour before I tried and now they are gone, what the heck nc soft.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

This is intended. The keys are removed for purchase to prevent players from buying keys and not using them in time. Any keys you currently have you will be able to use until the Trove event ends, which is tomorrow during the maintenance.

15 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

This is intended. The keys are removed for purchase to prevent players from buying keys and not using them in time. Any keys you currently have you will be able to use until the Trove event ends, which is tomorrow during the maintenance.

So i can't buy key, but the event finish tommorow ?

10 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

You can continue to purchase keys through the Trove itself in the meantime.

No you can't, I already tried. It says "There are no valid instant payment items for the requested service" when you try to buy keys through the trove.

• NCSOFT
26 minutes ago, Shinki95 said:

How can we still buy bigger quantities? (need to buy 50/100 keys)

You can't; key bundles are removed a day before the Treasure Trove is scheduled to end. For reference, this has been the case with the past Treasure Troves and will be for future Treasure Troves unless the rule is changed with the Product Management team. We recommend keeping this in mind for the future and buying your key bundles two days before the event is scheduled to end.

You guys seriously need to start learning how to read... the key bundles specifically stated that the keys will be removed at 9:00am on March 21, 2017. That description has been there since the start when the keys are made available in the store. You would have to be blind to miss it...

18 minutes ago, MrCEO said:

You guys seriously need to start learning how to read... the key bundles specifically stated that the keys will be removed at 9:00am on March 21, 2017. That description has been there since the start when the keys are made available in the store. You would have to be blind to miss it...

It is not written anywhere on the post of the event that the keys would be withdrawn from the shop one day before the end of the event, a description in game is not areal proof.

Finally, it does not matter, if ncsoft loves to lose money, it's good for them.

10 minutes ago, Shinki95 said:

It is not written anywhere on the post of the event that the keys would be withdrawn from the shop one day before the end of the event, a description in game is not areal proof.

Finally, it does not matter, if ncsoft loves to lose money, it's good for them.

But you're not buying the keys from the post of the event, now are you? Trying to use that as an excuse to blame NCsoft is pretty bad.

You're buying keys from in-game Cash Shop(F10) which clearly states that the keys will EXPIRE 3/21/17 since the event started. So in the end it's on the player to actually read and understand that it'll be removed a day ahead.

Archived