Gunner Release on April 12?

Illurian

2 minutes ago, Phaere said:

That's and NPC not the gunner class. And no Gunner will not be released on the 12th, it will be much later in the year as not even KR has the gunner yet.

I see! Thanks for the clarification! Oh well, at least I didn't get my hopes up too much!

29 minutes ago, Suna said:

I think gunner will be released after world tournament in kr this year and na/eu will get it in 2018. Just my guess. 

The best part? This is only the beginning. Looking past April, we have a lot more content in store for you in 2017; Act 8 of the story, a new class, level cap increase, new ultimate skills, new dungeons and raids, and new Legendary items are just some of the things slated for this year. Of course we will also continue to have a steady flow of in-game events and community activities.

True they say it, but i dont really believe it before i see it released in kr at first. 

I don't see why some people don't believe gunner is going to be released this year. We got soul fighter the same year Korea did, just almost half a year later. If KR gets it soon, expect that same time frame for Gunner and it falls into place :^)

9 hours ago, Inundated said:

I don't see why some people don't believe gunner is going to be released this year. We got soul fighter the same year Korea did, just almost half a year later. If KR gets it soon, expect that same time frame for Gunner and it falls into place :^)

I think we're going to get Gunner faster than we did SF, considering we were still playing catch up on content then. It was about 4 months for us to get the new skill system. I imagine for us to get Gunner 3 months or earlier after it is released in KR, my reason for believing that? They were reluctant on releasing the new skill system since it got a lot of mixed feedback on it's initial release, it is also a much more complex update. Just adding a class to the game is at worst going to generate a "new class OP in PvP" feedback wave until people start to learn how to counter it, where there will be change in the tides "please buff new class in PvP" instead.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

To reiterate what others have said but in golden text, the Gunner class will not be available in the Secrets of the Stratus update on April 12. The character in the trailer is a NPC and not a player character.

We like your enthusiasm though! :P

Archived