Don't add the jump to 50 event

Dad

In my opinion that ticket is a very good idea to promote the game for pure PvPers finally.

If you are a Street Fighter PvP fan and want to try out B&S arena, you currently have to go through days of stroyline (likely weeks cause you are good at PvP, not at grinding) OR start in arena with lvl 20 at a severe disadvantage. Both is not very good at promoting the game as an esport.

Really, I would hope for a great marketing push for the PvP scene once we have the new skill system. Interested players could just jump in, have an insta-50 and a duelist bundle and get going. And if they find they like the game, they can still replay the storyline on their second char from 0.

2 hours ago, Dlacik said:

@Dad As you have said KR did the free lvl 50 event as part of their going from P2P to F2P. Why do you think the reason for the increase in number of bots there was actualy the free level 50 and not the ability to create multiple accounts for free? So far i have never seen botters having any issue with leveling their bots. The B&S in NA/EU is F2P from the start and there were plenty of (max level) bots. The current situation is much better than it used to be.

Because of that i think that releasing the instant lvl 50 feature won't cause any significant increase in number of bots.

They can get to work right away on gold making, meaning, you will see them more and more in arena, doesn't matter if you're gold or plat, since people hardly play arena now you will always get them. As for Pve it's annoying enough each time I run by i'm being auto invited to a party and not by actual players. Where are all the real players? Afk by the market (like every other mmo)

And to @ombremq You mean how nobody even in vip was able to login the game due to it being too bots those few months? "T"eah, ok sure you will.

I really don't mind the event, hell I even liked it when dragon nest did this in 2013, with elsword, but after seeing what happen in KR blade & soul with all those bots using the event too and speed hacking all over arena with those sums, NOPE.

I don't see any issues with the lv50 voucher. Actually it might hurt botters because it will definitely kill their power leveling market and also as mentionned earlier, it won't be free so they will have to pay.

Bots in arena is not an issue since they mostly lose (the infinite stealth sin or summoner). 

Right now soulstone price is 10s so assuming they log in to get gold rank once they have max beans they will get 30ss/pouch (60k beans = 900ss = 90g minus fees). Since they get 20-30 beans per lost (in silver), it will take them more than 2000 lost to get that 90g. 

So I don't see how it would be profitable to botters.

Archived