Don't add the jump to 50 event

Dad

Just like KR server when they've added this during their F2P opening it's been a huge increase in destroyer and summoner bots, mostly summoner bots! (speed hacking summoner bots)

We already have enough problems as is in pve destroyer bots and mostly PVP with all the dam summoners in 1v1 and 3v3. You wanna make things worse for us? You want more people to quit?

Don't add it.

http://bns.plaync.com/board/image/article/7594126?p=7

_170106_000_zps9nqbkbue.jpg

If people think leveling is hard from 1 to 50 let them think that but for the games sake do not add this jump to 50 event, you're just asking for it if you do. Give them the 50 gear sure, but not the levels.

As far as I heard in Korea this was a free event.

In our version you will have to buy an item to jump to level 50. That means if gold sellers want their bots at endgame they will also have to purchase that item and I think that will prevent us from having bots everywhere.

They wouldn't give 2 cents if it was in cash shop. They're gold bots they will buy and sell anything even if cash shop, same thing they did last year to mail people about their sites.

This is the worst idea ever, why would someone play a game when they aren't even playing it??

Do people really not aim for the feeling of achievement?

Also they won't even have chance to get accustomed with the skills etc and it will result in idiots who can't even play their class.

I DEEPLY HATE when so many free things are pushed in people's face, it makes a game boring like hell, because you receive ZERO feeling of achievement/positive feelings from it.

Worst idea ever!!!!

instant lvl 50 ??? what the hell ? Happy April fool's day ? well i think its... how they call that ?.... pay to progress lul

On a more serious note people should understand by now that there is only one way to play this game, farm IRL and use your credit card, else everything your doing is a total waste of time, and to be honest im not even complaining its hard to stop playing this addicttive game but now i feel lighter :p

ps: mark my words in some months legendary weapon pay to progress thingy.

It is not a surprise about the instant lv50 because in other region (KR, Taiwan, CN) all have this feature. However, they are free in other regions and I have a feeling that it is not free in NA/US server because it stated "service", which requires NCoins most likely. It is just another way to milk player's money.

It is quite sad that we still don't have free wardrobe for all the players whereas other servers already have this quite a long time ago. 

23 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

It is not a surprise about the instant lv50 because in other region (KR, Taiwan, CN) all have this feature. However, they are free in other regions and I have a feeling that it is not free in NA/US server because it stated "service", which requires NCoins most likely. It is just another way to milk player's money.

It is quite sad that we still don't have free wardrobe for all the players whereas other servers already have this quite a long time ago. 

Yea, I had the same thoughts instantly as I read the announcement.

1 hour ago, Huuxera said:

This is the worst idea ever, why would someone play a game when they aren't even playing it??

Do people really not aim for the feeling of achievement?

Also they won't even have chance to get accustomed with the skills etc and it will result in idiots who can't even play their class.

I DEEPLY HATE when so many free things are pushed in people's face, it makes a game boring like hell, because you receive ZERO feeling of achievement/positive feelings from it.

Worst idea ever!!!!

You mean the feeling of doing the exact same chain quests over and over again when you want to play a new class? Also get accustomed? stop acting like you even need to know a single squirt to make it to 50 to begin with. Got 3 alts to 50 not knowing a single thing about them or the optimal rotation on the road to it.

1 how was this pushed anywhere? was 1 of 7 things on the list. 2, free? let's be real here. Will probably cost a nice chunk since NC likes to drain them wallets, and tbh it would make the game more enjoyable since you wouldn't have to go all the way through the entire thing for the umpteenth time to get right to the nitty gritty of what the game actually is. Last but not least how is anyone else using it taking away from your fun or feelings of anything? I mean the only person who has a validish point would be the OP.

11 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

You mean the feeling of doing the exact same chain quests over and over again when you want to play a new class? Also get accustomed? stop acting like you even need to know a single squirt to make it to 50 to begin with. Got 3 alts to 50 not knowing a single thing about them or the optimal rotation on the road to it.

1 how was this pushed anywhere? was 1 of 7 things on the list. 2, free? let's be real here. Will probably cost a nice chunk since NC likes to drain them wallets, and tbh it would make the game more enjoyable since you wouldn't have to go all the way through the entire thing for the umpteenth time to get right to the nitty gritty of what the game actually is. Last but not least how is anyone else using it taking away from your fun or feelings of anything? I mean the only person who has a validish point would be the OP.

Actually, both of you guys are correct. Huxxera is concerning about brand new players who haven't played this game before, but have a pocket full of money. They can go to lv50 instantly and can hop in F8 to do daily quests without knowing their characters first. 

You were referring to old players who like to make alts or try other classes. This certainly helps speeding it up so that you can enjoy the full feature (except HM skill) of a class. You don't need to waste time to go through all the same story quests all over again.

This feature has both pros and cons.

27 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Got 3 alts to 50 not knowing a single thing about them or the optimal rotation on the road to it.

If that is alright for you, I don't mind, but I actually prefer having people in my raids who know how to play their classes... I'm not implying you wouldn't know how to play your classes, but there are people who won't know, and they can seriously screw up things.

27 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

the feeling of doing the exact same chain quests over and over again when you want to play a new class

What is exactly after lvl 50 though? Isn't it also the exact same quests (dailies) over and over again?

It might not be some people's cup of tea, but I actually enjoy exploring areas/getting accustomed to my class/skills in a game, instead of having everything pushed in my face right away and I don't even know where to begin. I'm speaking from experience, because I helped my friend get money by playing her lvl 50 BM for a few dailies, and GOD it was confusing. (BM is the only class I've never tried)

I feel kinda sorry for the designers and writers... I'll be honest the story/visuals is one of the main features that keeps me playing and it's a bit sad that most people ignore it, even if it's just the starter areas.

I hope this feature won't be too cheap if implemented. I'm actually worried on how this will affect the game...

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Actually, both of you guys are correct. Huxxera is concerning about brand new players who haven't played this game before, but have a pocket full of money. They can go to lv50 instantly and can hop in F8 to do daily quests without knowing their characters first. 

You were referring to old players who like to make alts or try other classes. This certainly helps speeding it up so that you can enjoy the full feature (except HM skill) of a class. You don't need to waste time to go through all the same story quests all over again.

This feature has both pros and cons.

I am fully aware what he/she meant but it's the fact that they solely focused on one aspect that I even said anything.

2 hours ago, Huuxera said:

If that is alright for you, I don't mind, but I actually prefer having people in my raids who know how to play their classes... I'm not implying you wouldn't know how to play your classes, but there are people who won't know, and they can seriously screw up things.

What is exactly after lvl 50 though? Isn't it also the exact same quests (dailies) over and over again?

It might not be some people's cup of tea, but I actually enjoy exploring areas/getting accustomed to my class/skills in a game, instead of having everything pushed in my face right away and I don't even know where to begin. I'm speaking from experience, because I helped my friend get money by playing her lvl 50 BM for a few dailies, and GOD it was confusing. (BM is the only class I've never tried)

I feel kinda sorry for the designers and writers... I'll be honest the story/visuals is one of the main features that keeps me playing and it's a bit sad that most people ignore it, even if it's just the starter areas.

I hope this feature won't be too cheap if implemented. I'm actually worried on how this will affect the game...

There will always be people who fudge it up. People fudge it up now, people fudged it up before the streamlines and reductions. 

But yes it is the exact same things over and over but endgame actually serves a purpose. However you spoke on a sense of accomplishment which is why I brought that up. 

I do too, but not for the umpteenth time over and over again. 

I'm not everyone else so I can't speak on that.

As for it being cheap. I really doubt it. Even more so since all it said was instant 50 with equipment that we have no idea what it will be. I fully believe they will try to milk the prices and I doubt we will get it for free and at best maybe 1. I also don't see much of an effect either. 6 man is still something people breeze through, people still have ap requirements and still try to enforce them. You also make it seem like an huge number of brand spanking new people are going to flood in and throw cash to get a lvl boost in a game that still has a stigma attached to it. Or that pre existing folks are just gonna muk things up despite f8 holding the same "fudge off" outlook it has held for a while now. I can see some getting them because why not but I see the biggest market for them as alts for already established folks. Or perhaps bots as the OP was speaking on. Then again it is too early to tell. 

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Did everyone forget about the Hongmoon Training Room?

That has NOTHING to do on what we're talking about.

How it works on KR (which im sure NA won't even bother doing)

Special banner after logging on the site, clicking it will take you to the jump event page.

http://bns.plaync.com/story/returnplay/comeback/index

The link above is for the gear, the jump event for hitting 50 was over in Feb so I can't find that page.

Pretty much clicking on stuff would give your account "2" level 50 tickets in character select.

Anyway letting something like this happen will pour in bots left right up and down. I hate seeing them enough while im out here leveling, cancel this event before it happens!

You constantly complain about Summoner/Destroyer bots and hackers in arena but I havent seen bot trains and arena hackers in a long time. You're one of the few people (I could count on one hand) who still complains about these things which makes me wonder where exactly youre going to see these bot trains? Over on Jiwan-Soha-Dochun, I legit never see trains in any part of the game. The only thing you see is the occasional spam msg for a gold site. As for arena hackers, what ranking is this happening at and during what times? I have not seen a hacker in a very long time (since last March to be exact) and have not heard of anyone calling out hackers in arena which, the way this community works, would be "news-worthy" and spread in a matter of hours.

I would welcome the instant lv50. I have leveled up 6 characters to 50 and even though I'd like to make another, I dread going through story another time so this would be great if it was fairly cheap to get. Im sure there are many others who feel the same. Saying that people will be unskilled if they buy this makes it sound as if theyre not currently unskilled even though theyve leveled up to 50 through storyline. If people dont want to learn how to play their class, they wont either way as its currently easy to just make your way through game by just lmb/rmbing. 

Just because KR did a 2 lv50 voucher doesnt mean it'll be done the same way here so there's no point even bringing it up. This was part of a huge event wherein the game changed models entirely from being p2p to f2p. Of course youre going to provide a huge incentive to people to come try your game and hook them onto it when your income off that game now depends on people trying and paying (especially when the level of content in KR is so advanced in comparison to our own). As for other regions doing this event, it was done with class releases (SF). For us, it seems as if its going to be a paid service which deters gold sellers plainly. They wont be wasting money on each character when they can easily set it to level itself through story and make extra gold along the way, especially for a character that will be banned eventually. It would be such a terrible investment. 

Finally, they havent even released much info about this and people are freaking the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out over nothing. See an actual fire before calling it out. 

" See an actual fire before calling it out.  "

Read your own comment.

I play KR so I know what i'm talking about and you don't, obviously.

Just like KR SERVER You seeing this now?  

During their F2P opening it's been a huge increase in destroyer and summoner bots, mostly summoner bots! (speed hacking summoner bots)

I guess I didn't make this more clear enough for you am I right? Here let me help.

KR Summoners Speed Hack, let me know  in this post when you find me saying someone in NA or EU is hacking.

" Jiwan-Soha-Dochun "

Dead Server that's why everyone moved to Mushin and where you can see all the bots.

" I have leveled up 6 characters to 50 "

Ok? I'v leveled 20 and i'm still going, up to you if you wanna believe it or not.

" Just because KR did a 2 lv50 voucher doesnt mean it'll be done the same way here so there's no point even bringing it up. "

Yeah, it does, it's called being on the safe side.

" For us, it seems as if its going to be a paid service which deters gold sellers plainly "

Sure, ignore my other post about gold sellers not giving 2 cents about it being paid.

Again, they're GOLD SELLERS, they have the MONEY. Let me make a better example, did you know KR was P2P

" people are freaking the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out over nothing "

Who's freaking out? You? We're sitting here suggesting NC not to do this as again, READ MY POST.

On the lines of Arena PVP, if you haven't seen any summoner bots then that's good for you, or maybe you just can't tell from a person to a bot, again, that's good and no i'm not saying that in a smart *** remark.

But I can

Hell, I even seen a FM bot last week.

6 hours ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Omg I love you, you explained what I feel. 

And I'll add, as someone who is playing the same class for a long time and doesnt have the time to exp another one ( coz life, work ripperoni), this is just very nice! Obv I'd suggest to a new player to enjoy the story line and the main quest like I did, but for someone who has already a lvl 50 hell no. We already have to repeat the same dungeons again and again, at least the exping will be spared for those who want.

11 hours ago, Meese said:

Finally, they havent even released much info about this and people are freaking the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out over nothing. See an actual fire before calling it out. 

We are already burning you know, those kind of items "instant max lvl", i never imagined such "pay to win" items even in my "pay to win" dream game, if that an one time ticket / account possessing a lvl 50 character, like those "pay to win" instant all hm skills unlocked... why not...if those 3 conditions are not valided, well its time to create a bots agency because we all gonna see something totally crazy on april 12 . The players still willing to play this game for free lol, i want to see the faces of those fools when the gunner class will be out and in less than one hour people will tease them runing around max lvl/geared/hm skills unlocked... basically a 3months minimum advantage compared to a F2p/new player.

20 minutes ago, ombremq said:

We are already burning you know, those kind of items "instant max lvl", i never imagined such "pay to win" items even in my "pay to win" dream game, if that an one time ticket / account possessing a lvl 50 character, like those "pay to win" instant all hm skills unlocked... why not...if those 3 conditions are not valided, well its time to create a bots agency because we all gonna see something totally crazy on april 12 . The players still willing to play this game for free lol, i want to see the faces of those fools when the gunner class will be out and in less than one hour people will tease them runing around max lvl/geared/hm skills unlocked... basically a 3months minimum advantage compared to a F2p/new player.

I have enough mats to get stage 10 legendary weapon for any new toon I create. I have also been stockpiling mats for months after I heard there may be a gunner added.

14 hours ago, NotHereYet27 said:

Even if they put a requirement that you need atleast one character to be lvl 50 first, the bots will still come. In Mushin, when you go to misty valley pvp quest there are alot of destroyer bots who are all lvl50 HM2 to 6.

hahaha i see destro bots everyday when im doing misty wood faction daily...and if the management think that requirement is hard just because they need to get 1 char with lvl 50..i guess they never see the bot lvl then...even tho i see some already post about the misty woods bots before...

@Dad As you have said KR did the free lvl 50 event as part of their going from P2P to F2P. Why do you think the reason for the increase in number of bots there was actualy the free level 50 and not the ability to create multiple accounts for free? So far i have never seen botters having any issue with leveling their bots. The B&S in NA/EU is F2P from the start and there were plenty of (max level) bots. The current situation is much better than it used to be.

Because of that i think that releasing the instant lvl 50 feature won't cause any significant increase in number of bots.

Archived