whats the best way to farm moonstones

BlinkMoth

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If you have good RNG and if you are just able to do it Naksun definitely is worth it. I got in 50 runs 620 moonstones. :D

Damn you! Give me a little bit of your luck... 

Last 100 runs got only if lucky 2 moonstones per run and a lot of machismo (dammit who needs them now...)

8 minutes ago, RDKillerITA said:

Damn you! Give me a little bit of your luck... 

Last 100 runs got only if lucky 2 moonstones per run and a lot of machismo (dammit who needs them now...)

I had 5 100 bundles in first 30 runs and 12 10 bundles in the whole 50 runs. After that I think I got 2 more 10 bunles totaling 640 moonstones in 70 runs.

I agree naksun is definitely worth it and way better than ssp for moonstones in my opinion. I was able to get 3x 100 bundle in one day farming him. Some classes have a much harder time killing him though, thats why I only farm him on sum for the easy route.

I'm never lucky when it comes to free stuff. . .Anything that I get without any real money, I never get or get very little of it.  Hell After I spent a good amount of my gold. . .I did DT and the freaken necklace dropped. . .it sold for 120g. . .I lost a necklace again.  Note that I've been doing that dungeon daily.  The last time I saw the necklace was 100 runs ago. . .I'm at 178 runs now.  When it comes to spending real money however, I get lucky. . . .I got like 4 gems in this trove even alone with a bunch of customs and even forging orbs.  Why can't I be lucky on both :(  just for a month I want luck on both.

Archived