Got some question about weapon change.

So,since there were now Hongmoon weapons anymore ,and players will start upgrading their weapons when they get the Ivorymoon then does that mean that we have to relies on The wheel of fate even harder ?

Let's imagine it like you have a jiagshi weapon only that then you finish the viridian coast if you start in cinderland is it going to make you weaker that you should be ? or something like that

but to be honest i only play on lvl 50 account so i didn't play on new character yet ,so yeah that's it.

1 hour ago, Dlacik said:

You get weapons to use from story quests. You can also get weapons from dungeons but i'm not sure if they stats are better than what you get from quest.

Blight Axe
BlightAxeIcon.PNG Attack Power 54
Critical 10
Block 2
Corrupted Axe
CorruptedAxeIcon.PNG Attack Power 54
Critical 12
Block 4

As you can see, the corrupted axe (story quest cinderlands) is a bit better than the blight weapon (dungeondrop viridian coest).

But the Lycan Axe (story quest moonwater plains) is very worst compared to the infernal one (dungeon drop cinderlands).

Infernal Axe
InfernalAxeIcon.PNG Attack Power 147
Critical 52
Block 22
Lycan Axe
LycanAxeIcon.PNG Attack Power 121
Critical 44
Block 18

14 hours ago, KnownAsDelta said:

So,since there were now Hongmoon weapons anymore ,and players will start upgrading their weapons when they get the Ivorymoon then does that mean that we have to relies on The wheel of fate even harder ?

Its pretty easy now. We get from survey 4 keys : 1 viridian, 2 cinderlands and 1 moonwater.

Till lvl20 just use the quest weapons.

lvl20 - viridian key - blackram dungeon

lvl29 - cinderlands key - deva wheel

lvl36 - cinderlands key - infernal weapon + accessories

lvl39 - moonwater key - kaari wheel

lvl42+ - you can use the ivory weapon, later you get accs from story quest

I thought the wheel weapons were just for skins, their stats have never been good. ^_^'

Storyline gear is more than sufficient for anything you face in the storyline, and once you finish that you will be looking for equipment of a different caliber anyway.

Archived