For people who don't have time for BT (Skybreak Spire)

karriesmatic

I hope there'd be another way to obtain transmutation materials for the Raven weapon and other legendary weapons/accessories, other than participating in the BT (Skybreak Spire). I find it difficult to form a solid 24-man party without schedule conflicts (different time zones, time constraints in setting up a date and time for the raid) and some participants are poorly equipped/geared for the dungeon. Moreover, I seriously think that skipping an important activity, like work, just to be able to participate is extremely ridiculous.

That is why I am hoping that Blade and Soul NA can create another way for us to get these materials without having to participate in the BT. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

the non raid path isnt even close to raven and in tw their isnt a way to get bt stuff outside of bt.

@RainbowDashie But that's in Taiwan. We're in NA and we're from all sorts of English-speaking countries with varying gaps in timezones. Almost all, if not all, of the players in Taiwan are in Taiwan, close to Taiwan, or can speak Taiwanese...that's why it seems easier for them to setup BT raids.

Yes I would agree and i think also it not merely about time, it's about fun and how I saw what BnS was.

I use to play those a trinity game where dungeons may take hours to complete and you need the roles etc. also need careful planning etc, very tedious. It was ok but as I journeyed into BnS I found BnS actually more exciting.  I see it as there is tank, healer etc but they are more optional and alternate methods to completing dungeon can easily exist.

The dungeon was challenging but fast and very creative. Like i find naryu labyrinth and nexus to be very creative and challenging but yet still quite fast . Also i did enjoy Mast later on which does seem to follow that trend. And I am comparing it when i was first introduced to them and am not when overgeared. They were so fun, creative and the main keyword here I would say is "fast"  ["fast" in comparison to the trinity game I used to play]. The new ones like NF, DT and EC I think it's ok tho I feel it's a little less then the likes of naryu labyrinth and nexus  that was challenging even with 2 dragon bloods, in some way i think these new dungeon  NF, DT and EC cheats the difficulty by just not having any dragonblood etc. NF at least doesn't have that one mistake in mech you just die right away thing.

I also used to enjoy the 24 player dungeon a lot like BSH and BSC when i was first introduced to it and how the 24 player concept played easily here. Where it was somewhat challenging, very  creative and again still "fast" for 24 player. Plus easy pug. The later 24 player like Twisted Grimhorn and Zewai ruins kidna keep up to this fun! Easy pug, fun and fast. 

Later on MSP was the first raid which I felt wasn't too bad....it still easy to pug....still fast and fun....and DKV is quite similar too.
Plus there was open world places like SSP, GHS, Beatbog that is also similar fun and fast. and easy to pug. 

And that was how I view BnS it was fun, creative and fast, pugging is quite easy. 

But then things seem to change, now there is this BT or Skybreak Spire which I feel totally changes all that.  it feel more like the classics trinity game where dungeons takes ages, not easy to pug, roles are very much needed. So I feel it almost like BnS is going in a different direction suddenly. And quite upsetting for me when I was really excited with BnS takes on dungeons, fast, fun, easy pug, not really a trinity  but Bns now to me has become like a trinity game again!

I quit that other trinity game but I still play EverQuest II which does have it's long 24 player dungeons but EverQuest II actually does have an alternative solo path if you dont like those 24 player dungeon. So I do have a choice here. 

I do hope BnS also give such a choice and the game can still  cater to those like me who enjoyed what i feel was the classic Bns which to me was fast and fun and not slow and tedious. Which I feel was very unique and a very nice and fun direction as opposed to be trinity types. 

I think people lack of dedication a bit here. I kinda agree that it's hard of setup because everything till BT now was too easy and people kind of yeah this is easy too, we going to pug it without guides and bla bla....

you know u just go read guides , view videos, practice. Here is a bit of summary

1st boss: ranges players must know how to transport, all players need to know how to collect flowers (Yes it's that simple)

2nd boss: all players need to know that to do in SS and outside it, learn how to stun and kd (Pretty much it)

3rd boss: all players how to do levers and how to move between bosses (voice kinda needed), again STUN + air

All 3 bosses can be done with 700ap maybe even with 680ap

It's just a thing get MOTIVATED people and practice, no practice = no BT (just forget it)

3 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

I think people lack of dedication a bit here. I kinda agree that it's hard of setup because everything till BT now was too easy and people kind of yeah this is easy too, we going to pug it without guides and bla bla....

you know u just go read guides , view videos, practice. Here is a bit of summary

1st boss: ranges players must know how to transport, all players need to know how to collect flowers (Yes it's that simple)

2nd boss: all players need to know that to do in SS and outside it, learn how to stun and kd (Pretty much it)

3rd boss: all players how to do levers and how to move between bosses (voice kinda needed), again STUN + air

All 3 bosses can be done with 700ap maybe even with 680ap

It's just a thing get MOTIVATED people and practice, no practice = no BT (just forget it)

We did alot practice whenever new dungeon came out. Just like when foundry came out during winter last year, when we first tried out that dungeon, it would be party wipe over and over again. However, it still took less than 3-4 hours to finish it. Now, of course with "experienced" players, it takes 15-20 minutes in a party of 4-6 players. 

BT is different. Unlike those 6m or 4m dungeon, BT is a big raid 24m dungeon. It is especially hard to co-ordinate all 24m together (get on at the same time, be free in real life for the next 6-7 hours at least, no random disconnects or client crashes from players, etc). I am talking about in-clan party raid. If you are not in a big clan and have to PUG a BT party, good luck finding one, especially if you are not one of the buff or healer classes (aka. BD, destroyer). For practicing, you would expect to spend 8-9 hours in front of computer to finish the BT raid assuming NO ONE from the raid left the group or party. If someone left the party, then the replaced player will need to learn how to do the mechanics from the beginning and thus the endless cycle of learning mechanics for new players begins.

Now in my server, it is getting ridiculous that people are asked to be interviewed by the whales (who have already cleared BT at least once) and checked to see if they could communicate on discord, know the mechanics, know their own classes. I have played online game for over 20 years and it is my first time I heard that people need to be interviewed by other people in order to join their party for a dungeon run.

I do hope that they would put the raven weapon mats on the dragon express that we can trade with heavenly energy. Maybe 200 heavenly energy per mat? Since they put the orb from foundry to dragon express, I don't see why they wouldn't put raven weapon mats on there as well. At least people will still run BT for legendary accessories and faster soul shields collection and will have an easier time when we have raven weapon already to do BT.

If people want alternatives exclusive to West version of BnS. I think it should be done progressively over x months time.

For example:

I would say have them apply a nerf to make it a little easier. (dps/mech wise)

Other than that it might be an option to add a alliance buff to increase the dps, but obviously stats boost based on the alliance avg stats and amount players missing. or a combination of both nerf on boss hp w/e is easier to make it more accessable.

They should do all that before adding easy exchangeable ways to obtain certain mats that are only obtainable at BT.

There is no other way to get Raven legendary matherials outside of BT, maybe in the future troves, but theres no other way.

On the other hand there IS a different weapon path on par with Raven stats (same AP and primary stats) but different effect (basically it have the effect of the seraph/baleful legendary just further increase the % of it) and it doesnt require mats from BT. BUT even at max upgrade, you HAVE TO upgrade to Raven in order to further evolve to N2 legendary. Cheaper, but you end up having to upgrade to Raven in the end, so you will have to run BT sooner or later.

We dont have this path yet so patience is the key here.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

We did alot practice whenever new dungeon came out. Just like when foundry came out during winter last year, when we first tried out that dungeon, it would be party wipe over and over again. However, it still took less than 3-4 hours to finish it. Now, of course with "experienced" players, it takes 15-20 minutes in a party of 4-6 players. 

BT is different. Unlike those 6m or 4m dungeon, BT is a big raid 24m dungeon. It is especially hard to co-ordinate all 24m together (get on at the same time, be free in real life for the next 6-7 hours at least, no random disconnects or client crashes from players, etc). I am talking about in-clan party raid. If you are not in a big clan and have to PUG a BT party, good luck finding one, especially if you are not one of the buff or healer classes (aka. BD, destroyer). For practicing, you would expect to spend 8-9 hours in front of computer to finish the BT raid assuming NO ONE from the raid left the group or party. If someone left the party, then the replaced player will need to learn how to do the mechanics from the beginning and thus the endless cycle of learning mechanics for new players begins.

Now in my server, it is getting ridiculous that people are asked to be interviewed by the whales (who have already cleared BT at least once) and checked to see if they could communicate on discord, know the mechanics, know their own classes. I have played online game for over 20 years and it is my first time I heard that people need to be interviewed by other people in order to join their party for a dungeon run.

I do hope that they would put the raven weapon mats on the dragon express that we can trade with heavenly energy. Maybe 200 heavenly energy per mat? Since they put the orb from foundry to dragon express, I don't see why they wouldn't put raven weapon mats on there as well. At least people will still run BT for legendary accessories and faster soul shields collection and will have an easier time when we have raven weapon already to do BT.

Alright, you can't align 4/6 men dungeon vs raid. Till now I see people failing MSP stage 5-6 and you expect them to do BT, well you know you answer. People were doing mostly brain dead DPS and suddenly they need to communicate on basic level. This became like a shock for most of players and they go like BT whales only. But as I said 24m raid with round 700 ap should be able to do 1-3 of BT. My guess is that s4 need 750+ , but here all comes down to a ping and ability to do DPS.

Best solution is make static raid , get people who willing to do and dedicated. Believe me this is one hell of the task, but it'll pay off eventually.

54 minutes ago, Charas Blade said:

Alright, you can't align 4/6 men dungeon vs raid. Till now I see people failing MSP stage 5-6 and you expect them to do BT, well you know you answer. People were doing mostly brain dead DPS and suddenly they need to communicate on basic level. This became like a shock for most of players and they go like BT whales only. But as I said 24m raid with round 700 ap should be able to do 1-3 of BT. My guess is that s4 need 750+ , but here all comes down to a ping and ability to do DPS.

Best solution is make static raid , get people who willing to do and dedicated. Believe me this is one hell of the task, but it'll pay off eventually.

Okay, so I guess you have cleared the BT dungeon already. So, may I ask you how long it took you to clear all 4 bosses in BT dungeon (from the first couple runs until recent clear)?

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

Okay, so I guess you have cleared the BT dungeon already. So, may I ask you how long it took you to clear all 4 bosses in BT dungeon (from the first couple runs until recent clear)?

now I didn't cleared all BT I have 1-2 ,but we'll get there. Plus I started to look for raid like a week ago. One more thing to add don't forget that our content not that far for KR already. So patches may slow down

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

I guess this reflects state of the KR BnS before 55 patch

My speculation next is f20/gunwon and naryu sactum and that's around april 12 :)

what we are missing are

- f20, gunwon city, naryu sanctum

- automaton lab

- vortex temple

- some minor dng (if i remember right)

- lv 55 content

1 hour ago, ZDestiny said:

If people want alternatives exclusive to West version of BnS. I think it should be done progressively over x months time.

For example:

I would say have them apply a nerf to make it a little easier. (dps/mech wise)

Other than that it might be an option to add a alliance buff to increase the dps, but obviously stats boost based on the alliance avg stats and amount players missing. or a combination of both nerf on boss hp w/e is easier to make it more accessable.

They should do all that before adding easy exchangeable ways to obtain certain mats that are only obtainable at BT.

The easiest help is to remove the firewall in BT like I have posted several times in other posts. Damage buff or not doesn't really matter, it is all about mechanics. For example, 1st boss is all about transporter and tanker. Once tanker died, it is party wipe because the boss will jump all over the place. Once the transporter lagged and missed the timing to bomb the players for buff and anti-posion, it is party wipe. So, it is like 22 players life are dependent on 2 players in a raid party.

Also, they put the forging orb in the dragon express 2 months after they released foundry dungeon. Why can't they do the same thing for raven weapon mats with higher number of heavenly energy? If you say other region doesn't have it, then why do we have those items to trade for legendary necklace, ring and belt from DT, EC, and foundry? I don't think other region have these items too.

Yes, some people just dps brainlessly and that's why PUG party has very low chance of success in this dungeon. Like I said, unless you hop over to the big clans to do the BT raid weekly with the same group of people, there isn't much of a chance to get the weapon even if you waited for months later. In my clan, several of the high AP (850+) players already left the clan and joined other big clan just for this BT dungeon. 

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

The easiest help is to remove the firewall in BT like I have posted several times in other posts. Damage buff or not doesn't really matter, it is all about mechanics. For example, 1st boss is all about transporter and tanker. Once tanker died, it is party wipe because the boss will jump all over the place. Once the transporter lagged and missed the timing to bomb the players for buff and anti-posion, it is party wipe. So, it is like 22 players life are dependent on 2 players in a raid party.

Also, they put the forging orb in the dragon express 2 months after they released foundry dungeon. Why can't they do the same thing for raven weapon mats with higher number of heavenly energy? If you say other region doesn't have it, then why do we have those items to trade for legendary necklace, ring and belt from DT, EC, and foundry? I don't think other region have these items too.

Yes, some people just dps brainlessly and that's why PUG party has very low chance of success in this dungeon. Like I said, unless you hop over to the big clans to do the BT raid weekly with the same group of people, there isn't much of a chance to get the weapon even if you waited for months later. In my clan, several of the high AP (850+) players already left the clan and joined other big clan just for this BT dungeon. 

Stage 1

If tank dies, he is either super bad or lag? Because it's kinda impossible to die as tank (Tanking is the easiest task to do at stage 1).

In any case if the tank does die, the highest DPS should take over the tanking role (helps if that person knows his dps and also pays attention to the dps meter).

I mentioned damage increase buff for a reason, because getting 24 players on at the same time is not easy as stated here as well. It will compensate the missing players in the raid. For example we can clear stage 1 with 12 players if we had the damage, so if we get a damage compensation for missing 12 players in the alliance we might actually pull it off.

As for the forging orbs example. I think it's too soon for them to put BT mats at a npc/dragonexpress for exchange. So far NC have been doing these type of additional ways to obtain rare item/mats. Legendary accessoiries was done in 3 parts? Which was ok considering the timeframe. They should nerf BT a bit and actually have players being able to play the game instead of instant access materials.

I'd never pug raids on EU, on CN I wouldn't mind, because they know their roles. Seen enough players with 800+ ap type gear that haven't figure out which skill has CC and we end up with wipes...

I got 6 players in clan, only 2 active players right now. We simply formed a raid group with 3-4 other clans. While we won't be able to finish bt now, I'll just wait they will change a thing or two. It's not that I haven't got plenty things to upgrade or prepare.

26 minutes ago, ZDestiny said:

Stage 1

If tank dies, he is either super bad or lag? Because it's kinda impossible to die as tank (Tanking is the easiest task to do at stage 1).

In any case if the tank does die, the highest DPS should take over the tanking role (helps if that person knows his dps and also pays attention to the dps meter).

I mentioned damage increase buff for a reason, because getting 24 players on at the same time is not easy as stated here as well. It will compensate the missing players in the raid. For example we can clear stage 1 with 12 players if we had the damage, so if we get a damage compensation for missing 12 players in the alliance we might actually pull it off.

As for the forging orbs example. I think it's too soon for them to put BT mats at a npc/dragonexpress for exchange. So far NC have been doing these type of additional ways to obtain rare item/mats. Legendary accessoiries was done in 3 parts? Which was ok considering the timeframe. They should nerf BT a bit and actually have players being able to play the game instead of instant access materials.

I'd never pug raids on EU, on CN I wouldn't mind, because they know their roles. Seen enough players with 800+ ap type gear that haven't figure out which skill has CC and we end up with wipes...

I got 6 players in clan, only 2 active players right now. We simply formed a raid group with 3-4 other clans. While we won't be able to finish bt now, I'll just wait they will change a thing or two. It's not that I haven't got plenty things to upgrade or prepare.

Well...highest DPS does not necessary mean he/she will get the aggro. It depends on if there are any other BMs or KFMs using threat skills or not. It all depend on the players if they pay attention to the player's name beside the boss' name and most of the time, they don't. Also, if it happens to be a DPS player who got the aggro and had no experience in tanking the boss, what can you expect from him/her? At least I wouldn't blame him/her because no one expected him/her to tank the boss from the beginning (also no experience at tanking the boss). In this case, the boss will follow the new tanker and run all over the place. By the way, I think only BMs and KFMs can face tank the boss without moving around much because of their block skills. Other classes, they have to move around to dodge the boss attacks. You can't expect them to face tank the boss on every single hit.

The Damage buff is good, but I doubt NC will implement it. First of all, it requires a lot of programming, which in fact they really sucks at. So, they have to ask KR devas to implement into the game and send them the patches. Secondly, it defeats the purpose of 24m raid. With the damage buff, people can just form around 10-12m alliances (more than enough CCs) and just do the BT from there. Removing the firewall is a lot much easier to do so as long as the tanker and transporter doesn't die (for example), people can keep coming back to dps after they are dead (which is similar to MSP).

I am not saying they should put the raven mats in the dragon express now. Maybe in a month or 2? At least I am suggesting it so that the GMs will consider putting them in dragon express in the future or else it will be an upgrade barrier between raven weapon and baleful/seraph weapon. By the way, people can actually go up to stage 10 baleful/seraph weapon without ever running foundry dungeon. (you can get the weapon chest from trove and orbs from many places. So then, why would they force us to run BT dungeon?)

EU/NA is on the same level. CN server is older than EU/NA, so they have more experienced players. Plus, majority of the players in CN speaks chinese so that they have no problems with communicating with each other. It is the same in KR and taiwan server. However, although the main language in EU/NA server is English, you can't imagine how many players don't understand English. Just look at the forum, they even have like 4 different languages for this server.

I am the type of players that can play game whenever i have time. So, I PUG in F8 for all dungeons. I seldom run dungeons even with the clanmates unless they need me or when I have time. It is like I PUG for 1 hours game and then afk and go off to do stuff in real life and then come back to game again to continue PUG other dungeons. Now, with this BT dungeon, there is no way for me to sit in front of computer for 6-7 hours straight. Sorry to say that, I am not a no-life gamer.

Also, in PUG dungeons, when I don't like someone behaviors (like full of trash talks, afks, etc) in the party, I will just leave party. It is very easy to start or find another party for the same dungeon in F8. However, BT 24m raid party is different. Just show you an example, "When the leader's clan-mate disconnect or afk, he/she will ask all other 22 people to wait for him/her to get back on." Well...this is understand-able. However, "When there is an outsider disconnect or afk, he/she will just kick that person out and replace with a new player immediately." If we outsiders players want to start the boss, the leader will either kick or say 'you are welcome to leave party if you can't wait." This is the life of an outsider PUGing a big clan's BT or DKV raid party. I am sorry to say that first of all, it is already hard to join a PUG BT party. Secondly, I don't like sucking someone's deek just to run a dungeon in game. For DKV party, it is fine because I can always find another party easily. However, for BT, I may only see couple BT recruitment per week because majority can just run with the same clans or group of people every week.

51 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

1. Well...highest DPS does not necessary mean he/she will get the aggro.....

2. The Damage buff is good, but I doubt NC will implement it. First of all, it requires a lot of programming, which in fact they really sucks at. ....

3. I am not saying they should put the raven mats in the dragon express now. Maybe in a month or 2? .....

4. EU/NA is on the same level. CN server is older than EU/NA, so they have more experienced players.....

5. I am the type of players that can play game whenever i have time. So, I PUG in F8 for all dungeons. I seldom run dungeons even with the clanmates unless they need me or when I have time. It is ....

6. Also, in PUG dungeons, when I don't like someone behaviors (like full of trash talks, afks, etc) in the party, I will just leave party. It is very easy to start or find another party for the sam...

1. it should be normal for classes with threat generartion skills to unspec it when they aren't the main tank. At any case when a main tank dies and you have multiple threat skill specced classes using it in the rotation the aggro will become unstable. I have done it a few times when the tank dc or died, I jump to the otherside start hit boss and get the uber plant on poison stack. (instant aggro for me)

Tanking the stage 1 boss as range class player is actually easier. You don't have to move away from the boss to hit the uber plant. Also boss is soo slow you can side step/walk through him and rotate him 180 degrees (left/right) while attacking. As range you can also directing all his tail slam/swipes towards the other side. (in case team doesn't kd)

BM/KFM are preferable tanks, but any other class is just as good as a tank at stage 1 depending on the player.

I already tanked every boss (as FM) except Raven King because I didn't get there yet. I have no doubt on tanking it if I can hold my dps. I even tested out tanking General Moyun (shield), seems possible to me, but requires a little bit much effort. This would actually be the only boss not worth to try due to the heavy punishment mechanics.

I didn't read any guide on how to tank [insert boss name]. I simple learned it while playing. I think most people would just focus on dps only and who cares learning basics while getting carried? For example I learned how to tank Acrimor after my 2nd run by observing the BM twice.

2. I don't know, it was just a suggestion Whatever they have in store for us. We'll see.

3. Well I once wrote a wall to Ms. Harty (NC Elusive) at bnsdojo of all the things that frustrate the community. There was quite a lot of things that went wrong at the start. Maybe they are trying to fix a thing or two. I don't know, it still feels like their unchanged policy, hidden with a layer sugarcoating + a cherry on top.

I am not sure if it was wise to put these type of material into the dragon express for exchange. Seems making certain dungeons pointless? I would vote for making the game more rewarding/accessable (give a boost) first instead of putting materials for grabs easy mode.

4. Sure, but problem is that so many people haven't even learned their class while reaching endgame gear. For example auto detonate fm/ kite range class player.

5. I don't really do more than daily chal anymore. I actually haven't done anything other than daily chal for almost 6 months by now except the moment i needed to get some coins for 1x 40ap gem. I'm bored of the dgs, even thought I never did much dgs to begin with.

6. if they instantly kick people cuz dc or something.. well i guess they are time elistist.

PLEASE NCSOFT bring the elemental gear to 4-6 man dungeons too.

i tried for 3 days to get party for BT and when i did we wipe 50-60 times at stage 2. (i only joined for stage 2)

not to mention the hours and hours spend just for gathering people,talking,waiting for everyone to be ready each time.

I CANT SPEND ALL MY DAY trying to go BT and just wipe. some people got jobs and life you know.

raids should be an option,NOT a wall for items. 

2 hours ago, AlanWake said:

PLEASE NCSOFT bring the elemental gear to 4-6 man dungeons too.

i tried for 3 days to get party for BT and when i did we wipe 50-60 times at stage 2. (i only joined for stage 2)

not to mention the hours and hours spend just for gathering people,talking,waiting for everyone to be ready each time.

I CANT SPEND ALL MY DAY trying to go BT and just wipe. some people got jobs and life you know.

raids should be an option,NOT a wall for items. 

and you want that item without real effort? then wait 1 month, or buy a spot ;)

After playing MMOs for years, I can say one thing- large raids are simply not conducive to the current player base.  Consider this- mmos operate off the idea of people spending money.   What is usually required for said money?  why a job. Those going to work 5-7 days a week simply cannot afford to spend 5-10 hours wiping in  a raid group.  This isnt a matter a of p2w/f2p/bla bla bla, it's a matter of having content that realistically caters to your target audience.  if you want to target those with a stable income and the means to spend their expendable income on this game, You need to present content that can be accessed in reasonably timed increments, namely after work.

If you want the best-of-time items you have to put on some efforts of getting them. You will NOT get those items for free. End of story! You either spend countless hours wiping and learning per week to get your hands on those incredibly powerful items or you whine in the forums that there are no "normal" ways to get these items.

Waw, just waw.

2 hours ago, Fin said:

Those going to work 5-7 days a week simply cannot afford to spend 5-10 hours wiping in  a raid group.

I've a job, I've GF, and I go to BT 2-3 times a week for 2-3h and so far I did 1,2 boss. Deal with it.

17 minutes ago, Bladesoyun said:

BT=NOT FUN AT ALL! and it's also unfriendly to anyone who has a stable 8 hrs a day job but want to gear up, PERIOD!

How about u read guides, make static raid and practice together

Another suggestion get decent clan and practice in it.

P.S. People trying to find excuses to get end game stuff for free. ROFL

3 hours ago, Charas Blade said:

How about u read guides, make static raid and practice together
Another suggestion get decent clan and practice in it.
P.S. People trying to find excuses to get end game stuff for free. ROFL

I think you've missed the main point here.  It's not about getting end game stuff for free.

Just try to compare two situations:
1) The end game gear comes from 24-men raid that you can complete once a week (more if you buy resets) and takes 7-8h when you are learning it. It can be completed faster when everyone already knows exactly what to do. You can split the progress into more days, but you need to bring in same ppl (can be pretty problematic for most ppl).

2) The end game gear comes from 4-men dungeons that you can complete once per day (more with resets), but you need to complete it 7 times to get gear (you are collecting tokens, then turn them for gear). It takes 1h - 1,5h to complete when learning and can be completed faster when everyone already knows what to do.

Both cases have similar mechanic dificulty (the 4-men can be even more difficult since it's easier to coordinate less ppl), both requires same amount of time spent to get the gear. Which one of them do you think can be enjoyed by more ppl?

5 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

BT=NOT FUN AT ALL! and it's also unfriendly to anyone who has a stable 8 hrs a day job but want to gear up, PERIOD!

that's exactly what iam talking about.

instead 8 hours of work they expect you to actually sit 8 hours trying to get party and run BT. 

we need other way to obtain BT gear. maybe 6-man version of BT or putting the legendary accs and weapons mats on foundry/desolate/ebon or on new 6-man dungeons we will get later. 

Archived