lvl 55

RavenZero

1 hour ago, Divine Retribution said:

Korean server get level 55 ultimate skills after 5 years, so for NA server i guess after its 2nd anniversary in 2018.

Too long when NA is still trying to catch up to KR. Also JP and TW have already received so it won't be a whole year till we get ours.

Most likely around the end of the year we'll get it(September~December).

2 hours ago, Divine Retribution said:

Korean server get level 55 ultimate skills after 5 years, so for NA server i guess after its 2nd anniversary in 2018.

it was the next big patch after vortex temple in kr.

what we are missing are

- f20, gunwon city, naryu sanctum

- automaton lab

- vortex temple

- some minor dng (if i remember right)

- lv 55 content

you want to tell me that they want to do patches in the kr shedule now to catch up? /giggle

To be honest, I'd rather them keep the HM lvling system, I don't really wanna see a lvl cap, because to me that just tells me that I did enough and played long enough. 

Yeah, the new skill system will come out make a big difference, but trying to execute them in PvP's broke system will be just a pain.

And if I'm correc, the Rumble in the Jungle event is a regional thing, or was it international, I don't really pay attention to it. But if they are trying to speed up content because of that, you would have to  MOO at the KR server and other Eastern servers there because we are behind in content.

Don't get me wrong I like to see new content my characters can benefit from, but if that content is something I can't adapt to, then screw it, I'll just AFK and socialize with my clan. 

2 hours ago, DeCeption1 said:

To be honest, I'd rather them keep the HM lvling system, I don't really wanna see a lvl cap, because to me that just tells me that I did enough and played long enough. 

Level cap have nothing to do with HM system, its still there, just increased HM levels with the basic idea of increasing stats till HM25 (the current max HM level in KR)

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Level cap have nothing to do with HM system, its still there, just increased HM levels with the basic idea of increasing stats till HM25 (the current max HM level in KR)

Yes, you'll basically look like my BM does, which is level 45 Hongmoon 3 from back before they increased the cap to 50. I can't increase my hongmoon levels again until I'm at 50, so in your case it'll freeze your hongmoon levels until you reach the new cap. It's basically to just make it more obvious when there's a "difficulty" jump in content and provides an opportunity to more or less reset everyone back to the same level of gear so that new players aren't hampering the veterans as much and the veterans don't have too great of a gap over newcomers.

Archived