rip Battlegrounds

DannyInfect

I think raven weapon came out too fast, whales and clans that could clear BT and get raven weapon get a pretty good advantage in Battlegrounds now. now instead of skill, they shove their left hand into a non store-brand potato chip bag and then press RMB and kill you. then you sit there and wonder what just happened, "crap i called this guy a noob in arena and now he's beating me up in battlegrounds." You must deal with the embarrassment of being flattened by the non store-brand potato chip munching bulldozer.

Today i charged a point with a gold assassin in WWV, in the top/bottom lane. then 4 people rain down from the cliff, my cat got charged and died, my ping wasn't bad but it wasn't good enough to save my cat. The assassin that was being grabbed by 2 bms with raven weapons and let's say i didn't stay to watch, I ran behind one of those trees in the bot/top lane, I've never done this since I think i can handle myself in pvp well. i saw 3 of them leaving, i thought I was safe... then something more frightening than the raven king himself. a BM with the Raven weapon came around looking at me. I stood for a second to see if he thought i was a squirrel. I was wrong, the BM did not think I was a squirrel, he just charged and went wabam bam bam. then I fell to the ground, rip me and rip Battlegrounds. I went to the pantry to get some store-brand potato chips and cry since the store-brands like to put in extra salt.

Galaxy is really weak if you look at top players. Other regions must have experienced something similar and instead of fixing it they must have allowed it to be. 

It's really sad that PvP'ers invested in their PvE weapon and Galaxy or Galaxy as their main weapon. PvE players when you can tell by playing against them seem too strong.

What you people didn't get until now!?!  Doesn't matter Baleful Maleful Galaxy Malaxy Raven.... true soul and other bs,  6v6 will be  always trash it will be never equalized and never balanced so either you stop going there or don't enter until  you have the max whale gear. 

Do you remember when the battlegrounds were dead all over and the whales complained that no one is ever que for those ? 

Then the juicy rewards arrived +some ss bonuses and mats ...and weapons ...everyone ran to do the achievement so they could upgrade things...It got pretty busy at time and majority were happy.The battlegrounds were again fun.

Let me see what will happen next .A majority of bored whales playing toghether-eventually winning matches and getting even more mats.Then they will be more and more unhappy -because the mid average player thats semi f2p will consider (again) not to run the battlegrounds.Because the gap will be too big -and well ,is un fun to get kicked over and over again .Because bugs and exploits .We all know how the battlegrounds died .

It will happen again ,i guess.As its happening with arena -everyone mostly avoids it because bugs ,scripts ,hacks and win traders. The competitive aspect of pvp is rotten in this game ,and let unchecked and un -managed in time will suffocate the pvp scene-least I see it happening with Battlegrounds.

7 hours ago, Windy said:

Do you remember when the battlegrounds were dead all over and the whales complained that no one is ever que for those ? 

Then the juicy rewards arrived +some ss bonuses and mats ...and weapons ...everyone ran to do the achievement so they could upgrade things...It got pretty busy at time and majority were happy.The battlegrounds were again fun.

Let me see what will happen next .A majority of bored whales playing toghether-eventually winning matches and getting even more mats.Then they will be more and more unhappy -because the mid average player thats semi f2p will consider (again) not to run the battlegrounds.Because the gap will be too big -and well ,is un fun to get kicked over and over again .Because bugs and exploits .We all know how the battlegrounds died .

It will happen again ,i guess.As its happening with arena -everyone mostly avoids it because bugs ,scripts ,hacks and win traders. The competitive aspect of pvp is rotten in this game ,and let unchecked and un -managed in time will suffocate the pvp scene-least I see it happening with Battlegrounds.

ya, that's true. Battleground is pretty dead recently even during frenzy time on weekend. Before when you quene solo or in group of 2, the quene will usually take less than a minute. However, recently, the quene time is so long that sometimes it takes over 5 minutes per one. Also, almost every match has the same players involved (it just switched around between red and blue team). Even i waited for 20-30 minutes before I quene up for next game, the same players appeared in the match again.

With the elo rank, now i can get to top 50 with low golds or even high silver rank. Before, in order to get to top 50, I have to get to high golds or close to platinum rank. I am not sure if alot of people quitted this game or they are just farming BT or whatever, but this is really sad especially after they changed to more attractive season reward.

On 3/19/2017 at 6:26 AM, DannyInfect said:

I think raven weapon came out too fast, whales and clans that could clear BT and get raven weapon get a pretty good advantage in Battlegrounds now. now instead of skill, they shove their left hand into a non store-brand potato chip bag and then press RMB and kill you. then you sit there and wonder what just happened, "crap i called this guy a noob in arena and now he's beating me up in battlegrounds." You must deal with the embarrassment of being flattened by the non store-brand potato chip munching bulldozer.

Today i charged a point with a gold assassin in WWV, in the top/bottom lane. then 4 people rain down from the cliff, my cat got charged and died, my ping wasn't bad but it wasn't good enough to save my cat. The assassin that was being grabbed by 2 bms with raven weapons and let's say i didn't stay to watch, I ran behind one of those trees in the bot/top lane, I've never done this since I think i can handle myself in pvp well. i saw 3 of them leaving, i thought I was safe... then something more frightening than the raven king himself. a BM with the Raven weapon came around looking at me. I stood for a second to see if he thought i was a squirrel. I was wrong, the BM did not think I was a squirrel, he just charged and went wabam bam bam. then I fell to the ground, rip me and rip Battlegrounds. I went to the pantry to get some store-brand potato chips and cry since the store-brands like to put in extra salt.

Goood I see people saying that , Cause when I did speak about how Pve player who got no pvp skills just own the battleground with their op new Raven weapon everyone start to attack me.

Fun part for people who say we should wait for next patch when they release the better version of Galaxy weapon ,I want to remind you that they did announce before they going to make a longer time between patchs not just 1 month as usually which will result in many people quitting before they releasing that patch because why I should stay 2 months getting rekt by people who got no skills and just got 2 "PVE" items called hongmoon op energy and Raven weapon that suppose to be pve items to eat me alive in pvp. 

decreasing elemental damage by 50% in 6vs6 will fix this problem.

atm raven = win

not raven = lose. 

because it breaks the critical defense wall,if its elemental damage will be reduce during BG it would balance it. 

As a pvper with only around 710 ap with my pvp crap on now, I gotta say, I just can't do battlegrounds any more. My current record stands at an 1100 AP difference between my team and theirs, with several stage 10 weapons and 2 ravens present....... two games in a row with identical teams. Suffice to say, that went EXACTLY as you would expect it to. 900+ ap superwhales against a team averaging out at about 680-690....

So the problem isn't even entirely the weapons. Its the fact that the matchmaking is so utterly screwed it thinks putting the people with those weapons on the same team is a great idea... and sadly, the way its designed leads to that being intentional, right?

Heck, a friend of mine just got a ban for going afk in the last 6v6 we bothered doing which was a week ago now. We had a 500 ap guy and they had 900s ffs. So not only is it utterly pointless to play with the matchmaking favouring the whales like that... you get banned if you don't play along?

6v6 was, up until recently, the only form of PvP I enjoyed. I really don't enjoy being run over by PvE morons toting Raven weapons, but its not like anything will change.

Archived