Perma Stealth Build

Lirbo

• 2 weeks later...

When i did play perma stealth in pve i usually used shadow drain mostly for chi regen. You don´t need the stealth of it to achieve perma stealth anyways. If it works out so you can have both that´s fine, but i always prioritised chi as you can enter stealth with shadow dash almost all the time, except the boss is trying to punsh you, in witch case you just q or woodblock.

Besides you would not really want to perma stealth in perma stealth build anyways, except it makes you able to skip some mechanics that would take a while when soloing bosses, then sure go for it and have fun with your interactive pve gameplay. But unless thats a thing you still need to stack poison stacks with poison stacks and venom thingy as 5 poison stacks make you do a lot more damage. You´d even cancel stealth and hook kick if that´s the 1 poison you need to get to 5.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The problem with 'back away and press 1 again' is ping.  With low ping it's not difficult, I do it occasionally but I try to not make a habit of it.  With high ping however, it becomes increasingly more difficult.  As Lokinir mentioned, Tab (Hook Kick) and 1 (Shadow Drain) should grant you permanent stealth assuming you hit each within .5 seconds prior to the end of your stealth.  Even with that though, ping is involved.

Isn´t the "back away"-part kinda obsolete in stealth build nowadays anyways? Also the you don´t really want to perma stealth all the time in perma stealth build part kinda changed a bit since you now get 1 stack of poison with every single lightning pierce anyways. So you kinda don´t even run poison breath anymore except for hp regen and sheer damage. Well, technically it still does a truck load of damage, so might be worth it? Now sure. You could like use it then use your blue buff tab out of stealth ss rb to proc poison and poison breath again, then back into stealth with tab or 1 or 3 and put timebomb on him and then just go ham with your rb+f+4. Dont even need chi regen when you have 5 poison steacks. But with warlock buff you still want to exit stealth as the other f skill will do more damage (i think it still does but not sure). I mean sure i know your 15 seconds of blue buff stealth is gone, but im pretty sure it does a truck load of damage so who cares you don´t need the stealth of it. I don´t actually get why blue buff should give you stealth to begin with since you don´t need it in pve ever and in pvp it´s just annoying when the other sin stealthes for 15 seconds.

I actually do no pve at all these days. Even crafted seraphs dagger now (witch is the crappy one that you don´t want to craft), but i like the skin. Feels good crafting legendary weapons just for the skin.. lul I didn´t realice it was this cheap now until recently. Could probably get stage 7 too, to make it glow a bit... lul Just have to remember to sell soulstones every day...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived