[Spoiler] Blade and soul ending ?!

An19194

The other day I saw the BNS KR storyline NEW STORY so they call it wich is not new news for us .. its been in the air since dec 2016 , But from what i heard bns is coming to its end ? after gunwon city?

Spoiler

when they take jinsuyons edge from her body they save her at the end but then  again she gets her evil power back mushin is captured by the Captain .

BNS KR getting Final chapter is it true can anyone confirm it ? I know we way far away from kr but i hope we catch up soon .! 

Noone actually knows how far the story will go. What you said is true but they may add some other things that are not included in the knowledge of the people even in KR. The map is huge like you see it in EU, the continents are small so expect even more things. The story is getting complicated enough already in KR, too many new (and old) faces come. You actually dont defeat Zulia in Vortex Temple, she runs away :P

for god's sake close this thread! QQ

This guy just spoilered me all the things about the story that I would never ever have known, before they where actually bought in the NCWest game!!!

This is not fair at all man!

Why in the hell and heaven would you do such a mean thing without saying it in the thread title???

9 hours ago, An19194 said:

The other day I saw the BNS KR storyline NEW STORY so they call it wich is not new news for us .. its been in the air since dec 2016 , But from what i heard bns is coming to its end ? after gunwon city?

Hide contents

when they take jinsuyons edge from her body they save her at the end but then  again she gets her evil power back mushin is captured by the Captain .

BNS KR getting Final chapter is it true can anyone confirm it ? I know we way far away from kr but i hope we catch up soon .! 

yes... they got the final chapter.... for now

after they release gunner they will again get a final chapter....

and so on and so on...

1 hour ago, Bladesoyun said:

This guy just spoilered me all the things about the story that I would never ever have known, before they where actually bought in the NCWest game!!!

Why in the hell and heaven would you do such a mean thing without saying it in the thread title???

Dude chill you take it too personal .... gezz

3 hours ago, Bladesoyun said:

You will forget it anyway, when they release the next story content here, so dont worry mate Oo

13 hours ago, An19194 said:

Dude chill you take it too personal .... gezz

Some people, like myself, actually enjoy the story and the suspense of waiting to see what's next. That is now gone for some of us. No different than people's favorite TV shows being ruined by twitter and the like.

Allright, calm down people! TS didn't spoil anything, because he gets story all wrong.  I have friends in Korean server and they told me what's happened at their storyline. I assure you, TS simply mistaken in what he realy saw. Almost everything he said is incorrect. Apikku already explained where exactly TS are wrong in his spoiler. 

All they need to do is start adding new maps and side stories like Khanda every 3 months or so after the main story is done. Add real farming and actual crafting to the game and it's life will increase a lot. 

Archived