Jump to content
Forums

"Pve" Raven weapon to win in "PVP" battleground


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

didn't you take the advantage of this trove? There are raven feather from this trove and i know some people got like 4 to 5 pieces of raven soul shields just by spamming this trove.

I did spend like 400 gold on this trove and didn't see the feather for once, Infact the best I could get was 5 Ornament for once only

Beside good way to make the player drain all their resource for RNG

Edited by Valiant
Link to post
Share on other sites

ya raven weapons definitely took the fun out of 6v6. to be fair though many of those players paid thousands of dollars just to be highly ranked for a few weeks until everyone catches up. The matchups are terrible lately at well. trying to do beluga daily in rare silver means fighting raven weapon users with 400 apers on your team. Really wish they had a minimum requirement for queuing.

The most humorous part of it are the ego-inflated pms i get from people. Some people thing they have so much skill because they can press one button to kill virtually anyone.

The crit def/def balance vs high offense is very unbalanced as well.

But meh...think devs will eventually learn. notice how you could queue for hours and not get a match. ppl only do 1 daily during frenzy then leave. no one does this mode for fun anymore. is a complete joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

ya raven weapons definitely took the fun out of 6v6. to be fair though many of those players paid thousands of dollars just to be highly ranked for a few weeks until everyone catches up. The matchups are terrible lately at well. trying to do beluga daily in rare silver means fighting raven weapon users with 400 apers on your team. Really wish they had a minimum requirement for queuing.

The most humorous part of it are the ego-inflated pms i get from people. Some people thing they have so much skill because they can press one button to kill virtually anyone.

The crit def/def balance vs high offense is very unbalanced as well.

But meh...think devs will eventually learn. notice how you could queue for hours and not get a match. ppl only do 1 daily during frenzy then leave. no one does this mode for fun anymore. is a complete joke.

Match unbalanced cause people did start to quit doing 6v6 for real

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PapaBigN said:

url]714352pvpweap.jpg

 

raven weap are powerfull but clearly not impossible to deal with those guys

I didn't say it impossible but what I say it unfair that pve weapon can be way way more effective than pvp weapon in pvp stuff, right ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently in PvP BnS it is abnormal that the most powerful weapon is a PvE weapon (RAVEN), which is an ineptitude for all PvP players.
In most PvP MMOs the supremacy rests with a PvP weapon, but BnS is an exception to the rule with the RAVEN weapon that comes from the BT instance.

A prominent PvP weapon would be desirable, if BnS does not want some of the players to turn away from the BG.

> Game Producer Nico Coutant wrote in Producer's letter "Some of the most important changes we’ve made to the game were a direct result of your (the community’s) feedback" >> so wait and see...

Edited by Halca
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Halca said:

> Game Producer Nico Coutant wrote in Producer's letter "Some of the most important changes we’ve made to the game were a direct result of your (the community’s) feedback" >> so wait and see...

I would assume they'd say Galaxy 12 we're getting is result of player feedback, even though it was coming anyway and isn't a change in my view. I hope I'm wrong. 

 

PvP shield to counter idea from a couple replies above is an idea, but there's already an upcoming soul shield.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, April 09, 2017 at 1:31 AM, Halca said:

Currently in PvP BnS it is abnormal that the most powerful weapon is a PvE weapon (RAVEN), which is an ineptitude for all PvP players.
In most PvP MMOs the supremacy rests with a PvP weapon, but BnS is an exception to the rule with the RAVEN weapon that comes from the BT instance.

A prominent PvP weapon would be desirable, if BnS does not want some of the players to turn away from the BG.

> Game Producer Nico Coutant wrote in Producer's letter "Some of the most important changes we’ve made to the game were a direct result of your (the community’s) feedback" >> so wait and see...

They should release pvp weapon as same lvl as pve weapon so reaven 6=emperor 6 why galaxy 12 for pvp and pve have 6 more levels(raven 6) what are they thinking

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Boscodash said:

if you cant upgrade to raven, you probably wont be able to upgrade to emperor lol. and emperor stage 6 is way stronger than raven stage 6 even in pve. cant wait to see another complaint exactly like this when it comes.

I don't care, I want balanced weapon not pve weapon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple solutions: 

 

Release the equivalent of Raven stage 6 for pvp weapon (the extended path beyond Galaxy)

Relase the beluga Soul Shield (not clue why this has not been done yet... )

 

Both of these need to happen immediately, no logic in them not being released yet. 

 

I'm galaxy stage 10 (11 today, and probably 12 in a day or two)

Fully maxed out Whirlwind Soul Shield

 

With the new stat system however, dying to raven is not as big of a problem for me. Most of the raven pvpers (specially the crazy p2w people) frankly don't know how to pvp well it seems in 6v6, they rely so heavily on their sheer dmg that they make stupid mistakes repeatedly and I've had a good success on winning against them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leodore said:

Simple solutions: 

 

Release the equivalent of Raven stage 6 for pvp weapon (the extended path beyond Galaxy)

Relase the beluga Soul Shield (not clue why this has not been done yet... )

 

Both of these need to happen immediately, no logic in them not being released yet. 

 

I'm galaxy stage 10 (11 today, and probably 12 in a day or two)

Fully maxed out Whirlwind Soul Shield

 

With the new stat system however, dying to raven is not as big of a problem for me. Most of the raven pvpers (specially the crazy p2w people) frankly don't know how to pvp well it seems in 6v6, they rely so heavily on their sheer dmg that they make stupid mistakes repeatedly and I've had a good success on winning against them. 

It so sad when you see a raven 4 Summoner or warlocking dying that easy cause of lack of pvp skills just a pure pver player

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Boscodash said:

if you cant upgrade to raven, you probably wont be able to upgrade to emperor lol. and emperor stage 6 is way stronger than raven stage 6 even in pve. cant wait to see another complaint exactly like this when it comes.

Look interesting. Can you elaborate how? :d

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...