"Pve" Raven weapon to win in "PVP" battleground

Valiant

So yes all the top 50 now is fully geared with Raven weapon stage 1+ and I see no galaxy holder no more on the top 50.

Nice work game, Kill this game more and block the player behind walls of hard mech Pve 24man that no one want to do outside Clans, Block it behind many p2w path to be on top.

Yes The Bateful weapon is heavy p2w beside the Galaxy path, Just look at the cost difference and I love what they did to improve the pve path more by adding the Raven weapon to make them top on pvp.

While myself a holder of Stage 4 Galaxy weapon got no chance to even stand against the wrath of this powerful Raven weapon.

All I can see in the future of this game a dead battleground only the people playing it the people who got pure pve stuff that can 1 shoot you, Cause why not ?

A Powerful combo of Critical hongmoon energy plus Raven weapon damage and effect then you are complete dead in 1 hit, While the Galaxy focus pvp weapon player all they got useless status called defense and crit defense :) 

What i understand, pvp weapon become better after galaxy will be evolved into next weapon that is called emperor weapon or something like that. We will most likely get that during next content patch? Just need wait for it. 

3 minutes ago, Suna said:

What i understand, pvp weapon become better after galaxy will be evolved into next weapon that is called emperor weapon or something like that. We will most likely get that during next content patch? Just need wait for it. 

Wait for it ? wait for it ?

We not sure if that we going to get it next or sure what will happen to this game, But one thing sure about look how many did people quit during this week only :)

Hmm, so you can't have fun and gear up properly = everyone is going to quit. That logic is flawless, I love it.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

While myself a holder of Stage 6 Galaxy weapon

Last time I checked you were Galaxy Stage 3 for months and recently just got Stage 4. What are you talking about you having Stage 6?

9cc14ae6a0bc6f7ae66dfbfb760590fa.png

If you actually listen to people, Galaxy as of right now is not on par with the current PvE weapons. Once Emperor is released then you'll see a difference. But I forgot, that won't stop your many threads. You continuously complain about how bad Destro DPS is, how annoying it is that they put "p2w wall" with Black Tower yet you do NOTHING to actually improve yourself in-game. Use a Baleful weapon if you want decent DPS, use baleful to actually have a chance to get Raven.

My goodness like I said before, literally every one of your threads is pretty much a personal issue yet you feel as though your personal issues are how every other player feels. Spend more time getting better gear than wasting it on posting on forums thinking each complaint thread will get you a step closer to be better gear.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

While myself a holder of Stage 6 Galaxy weapon got no chance to even stand against the wrath of this powerful Raven weapon.

Stage 4 galaxy nowadays is stage 6? It would be probably good idea to actually test that galaxy 6 first instead of having galaxy 4 before saying such things unless you misspelled it and wanted to compare stage 4 galaxy. For now we indeed have more stages for pve weapon but as you have stated before that Skybreak Spire is nearly impossible to get in I would assume only a small handful would have it but since Raven weapon has become issue in pvp doesn't that just make Raven quite easy to obtain and Skybreak Spire easy to clear? Obviously you cannot compare yourself to those who actually spend countless of hours clearing the dungeon, wiping over and over again. The dungeon requires skilled players that can stay alive even with constant DoT and I tell you it is not as easy for lower gear players. Have you also ever considered that having galaxy for pve content might scare people from allowing you to their parties as majority of galaxy users I see now tend to fall at the bottom of the DPS lists?

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Yes The Bateful weapon is heavy p2w

So because I farmed myself stage 9 Baleful it means I am heavy on p2w? If you pved more than pvped then you would know how surprisingly easy it is to get stage 9 even as f2p. Thing is to know what to do and where to do.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Stage 4 galaxy nowadays is stage 6? It would be probably good idea to actually test that galaxy 6 first instead of having galaxy 4 before saying such things unless you misspelled it and wanted to compare stage 4 galaxy. For now we indeed have more stages for pve weapon but as you have stated before that Skybreak Spire is nearly impossible to get in I would assume only a small handful would have it but since Raven weapon has become issue in pvp doesn't that just make Raven quite easy to obtain and Skybreak Spire easy to clear? Obviously you cannot compare yourself to those who actually spend countless of hours clearing the dungeon, wiping over and over again. The dungeon requires skilled players that can stay alive even with constant DoT and I tell you it is not as easy for lower gear players. Have you also ever considered that having galaxy for pve content might scare people from allowing you to their parties as majority of galaxy users I see now tend to fall at the bottom of the DPS lists?

You acting like there even parties in EU groupe 3 for BT, People hardly made a stage 1 or 2 by random party which is rare to find.

2 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Hmm, so you can't have fun and gear up properly = everyone is going to quit. That logic is flawless, I love it.

Last time I checked you were Galaxy Stage 3 for months and recently just got Stage 4. What are you talking about you having Stage 6?

9cc14ae6a0bc6f7ae66dfbfb760590fa.png

If you actually listen to people, Galaxy as of right now is not on par with the current PvE weapons. Once Emperor is released then you'll see a difference. But I forgot, that won't stop your many threads. You continuously complain about how bad Destro DPS is, how annoying it is that they put "p2w wall" with Black Tower yet you do NOTHING to actually improve yourself in-game. Use a Baleful weapon if you want decent DPS, use baleful to actually have a chance to get Raven.

My goodness like I said before, literally every one of your threads is pretty much a personal issue yet you feel as though your personal issues are how every other player feels. Spend more time getting better gear than wasting it on posting on forums thinking each complaint thread will get you a step closer to be better gear.

How I would gear up if I keep losing for people in battleground because they got a better weapon?

How I would gear up if I can't do BT at all and now me stuck to the RNG Of good drop in dungeons.

Gear up to what ? If i see no progress in my character for months now

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

So because I farmed myself stage 9 Baleful it means I am heavy on p2w? If you pved more than pvped then you would know how surprisingly easy it is to get stage 9 even as f2p. Thing is to know what to do and where to do.

Well maybe people I see are from same clans that already did obtain the Raven weapon ? maybe the people that I did see in much more alive server that got better chance of making random BT?

And I never said BT isn't easy to clear or anything, I said it rare chance to see anyone doing it by random in my server , Like when I asked people they said like 3 clans made it so far only.

And yes check the cost of bateful beside galaxy, And no pving doesn't gain you much if you got a potato RNG :)

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

How I would gear up if I keep losing for people in battleground because they got a better weapon?

How I would gear up if I can't do BT at all and now me stuck to the RNG Of good drop in dungeons.

Gear up to what ? If i see no progress in my character for months now

You gear up so you can have a better chance at fighting others and doing Black Tower. Why question having to gear up?

As you progress to higher gears of course it's going to take longer. But if you're going to just do 6v6 all day then complain how weak you are and how your gear is weaker than others than your own fault.

The logic that's flowing through you is complete asinine. You ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and moan about how you can't do anything yet you don't gear up because you see no progress within 5 minutes? Please, just stop. Take less time in making rant/complaint posts and go make a Baleful Axe, gear that it and you'll begin to see a difference. I mean, if you're a bad player in general though then of course you won't see a difference then.

10 hours ago, Valiant said:

You acting like there even parties in EU groupe 3 for BT, People hardly made a stage 1 or 2 by random party which is rare to find.

I'm from group 3 too and I'm also destroyer. Believe it or not I also have BT team, it's a mix of 4 different guilds. We are able to clear 1st and 2nd boss, recently started practicing generals. Black tower is end game content that requires solid offensive/defensive stats and commitment so not everyone can run it. 

If you wanna start raiding: 
 a)join static pug
 b)organize it yourself

Nobody gonna come up to you and say 'hey buddy, we already cleared 1-4 bt wanna join us?'.  You have to do this the hard way like everyone else wipe 1k times, learn mechs, cooperate with others and then succeed. If you are not up to par forget about raiding and continue upgrading. 

1 hour ago, Amikoto said:

I'm from group 3 too and I'm also destroyer. Believe it or not I also have BT team, it's a mix of 4 different guilds. We are able to clear 1st and 2nd boss, recently started practicing generals. Black tower is end game content that requires solid offensive/defensive stats and commitment so not everyone can run it. 

If you wanna start raiding: 
 a)join static pug
 b)organize it yourself

Nobody gonna come up to you and say 'hey buddy, we already cleared 1-4 bt wanna join us?'.  You have to do this the hard way like everyone else wipe 1k times, learn mechs, cooperate with others and then succeed. If you are not up to par forget about raiding and continue upgrading. 

I did try really to make BT 2 times so far and at the end no one really did want take tank role, ending in not even making first boss

I did try to find a party for 3 weeks so far and no chance of finding one, So be grateful you did find one

I believe at some point we will get emperor weapon (I think that is azure dragon on kr) which requires galaxy weapon to upgrade into it. The stats on it will make it so you will really not want to be in pvp without it or your going to be feeling the pain. So while Pve weapon is so far ahead and over taking 6v6. So sooner or later pvp weapon holders will take over 6v6 again.

On 18-3-2017 at 3:04 PM, Valiant said:

I did try really to make BT 2 times so far and at the end no one really did want take tank role, ending in not even making first boss

That includes you? Because any class can tank stage 1 boss without issues.

For what it is worth, you could run stage 1 easily by taking the tank role instead of trying to get someone to tank it.

5 hours ago, ZDestiny said:

That includes you? Because any class can tank stage 1 boss without issues.

For what it is worth, you could run stage 1 easily by taking the tank role instead of trying to get someone to tank it.

Like people would like Destroyer to tank beside I will never able to hold taunt myself alone special I had low ap beside some other party members  

Just curious, why do you really want to find a raid party to clear BT? Even if you clear all 4 bosses in BT and get the mats for raven weapon, you can't even upgrade your weapon because yours is galaxy weapon and you don't have baleful or seraph weapon. So, I am confused. The only thing you want from BT is soul shields in your case or maybe legendary accessories. Soul shield is for PVE and you don't use it in PVP (and you can trade them with raven feathers, which can be obtained from trove as well). Legendary accessories can be obtained from any bosses in BT and since you have trouble to even upgrade your galaxy weapon (means you are not rich in game), then what's the point to kill the bosses in BT when you don't even have enough golds to bid on the loots?

Also, since your weapon is only stage 4, instead of wasting time on BT, you should just run other dungeons to farm up the golds to upgrade your galaxy weapon to stage 9 first. Then, when the emperor weapon is released, you will be or should be ready to go to emperor weapon.

10 hours ago, Valiant said:

Like people would like Destroyer to tank beside I will never able to hold taunt myself alone special I had low ap beside some other party members  

You can't hold aggro while having the 'uber plant' buff? ;thinking;

Forget about BT then, gear up first and run it afterwards.

There are plenty players around that cannot finish BT right now. If you ask me there is no reason to rush it anyway, especially when most players still have much gear to upgrade.

12 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Just curious, why do you really want to find a raid party to clear BT? Even if you clear all 4 bosses in BT and get the mats for raven weapon, you can't even upgrade your weapon because yours is galaxy weapon and you don't have baleful or seraph weapon. So, I am confused. The only thing you want from BT is soul shields in your case or maybe legendary accessories. Soul shield is for PVE and you don't use it in PVP (and you can trade them with raven feathers, which can be obtained from trove as well). Legendary accessories can be obtained from any bosses in BT and since you have trouble to even upgrade your galaxy weapon (means you are not rich in game), then what's the point to kill the bosses in BT when you don't even have enough golds to bid on the loots?

Also, since your weapon is only stage 4, instead of wasting time on BT, you should just run other dungeons to farm up the golds to upgrade your galaxy weapon to stage 9 first. Then, when the emperor weapon is released, you will be or should be ready to go to emperor weapon.

I want the soulshield, And second I did mention the topic about the unbalanced power of the Raven "Pve" weapon since it dominate the "pvp"

And I already working on upgrading my weapon jusst need to finish my leg. belt first

19 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I want the soulshield, And second I did mention the topic about the unbalanced power of the Raven "Pve" weapon since it dominate the "pvp"

And I already working on upgrading my weapon jusst need to finish my leg. belt first

didn't you take the advantage of this trove? There are raven feather from this trove and i know some people got like 4 to 5 pieces of raven soul shields just by spamming this trove.

Archived