Forums

BnS Korea

hi, I want to try playing bns in different region (korea) 

I know I can buy the account, so that's not a problem but it says I "need" korean ip address? How do I get it? :o

Also, frequent change in IP address will get me banned or I would need to re-verify via cellphone. Is there like 1 IP address that I can use to bypass this? 

How would ping be if I live in California? 

I am so bad at tech(?) stuff, I don't get what to do :( 

Is there any guide on how to play in Korean server? Thank you! 

P.S I did try to google but I can't seem to find any answers, so I'm asking here. Sorry if this is wrong section;;

well, i don't have the answers to your questions, but what's sure is that your ping will be terrible if you play on a korean server /:

i can't really see the poiint of playing on the kr server, since your ping would be horrible and we get the same patches as them, just a bit later

sorry for bad english!

2 hours ago, lordnoob said:

well, i don't have the answers to your questions, but what's sure is that your ping will be terrible if you play on a korean server /:

i can't really see the poiint of playing on the kr server, since your ping would be horrible and we get the same patches as them, just a bit later

sorry for bad english!

I really like their events ;( and I wanted to play gunner class when it comes out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived