Raven Feather exchange Raven Soul Shield

VINCENTW

I have 407 Raven Feather,  But it said I need to unlock Dungeon and Dragon, Bak of and Riven Torn to unlock Raven Feather exchange Raven Soul Shield.

SO, I suggestion that can be exchange by other way, like using Raven Feather and daily coins to got exchange or some other ways.

Because not all the players have enough time to play this stupid long time dungeon, also you need good team work. However you pay more money on this game no good feedback.

Hope some times later got exchange or AFK for now.   

Wait you have 407 feathers and you have never done BT? You should spend less money and actually play the game :D

This soulshield wasnt meant to be bought ONLY with feathers and thats how its gonna stay. Its the same as MSP and future Vortex Temple legendary soulshields. You actually have to do the dungeon in order to unlock the soulshields (or get them from a drop inside the dungeon). That will never change unless they decide to add them in the trove directly *cough cough*

So you want a lazy, non-working way to get the next best in slot soulshield set rather than actually working for it? Why sink so much money into the game just to turn around and say "Well I may not have time to actually do endgame dungeons."?

That logic is so backwards that I don't even know how to comment correctly on it.

You can p2win your soul, gems and pet auras... but you are not going to get the best shields in the game that everyone else has to work their asses off for, once a week, with 23 other people for hours on end. Just, no. You want to skip the entire process? Go find a different game because more content like this will be in the future and unless you're willing to put forth some actual effort, not your credit card, you won't have access to this stuff.

There has to be some reward for actually playing the game and putting time into it, otherwise, what's the point of having any content at all if you can just buy whatever you want. Skybreak Spire will get nerfed eventually and make it more doable for people that aren't in top tier clans and gear, just wait for that.

I am not only wanna lazy time, just because my clan always playing during night, but I have to work, so I need help with exchange. Or give me suggestions that I can join group during morning of west time zone. That is the game issue make me no choose to play this dungeon. 

22 minutes ago, VINCENTW said:

I am not only wanna lazy time, just because my clan always playing during night, but I have to work, so I need help with exchange. Or give me suggestions that I can join group during morning of west time zone. That is the game issue make me no choose to play this dungeon. 

Find a new clan that fits your schedule then. If you don't then:

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

So you want a lazy, non-working way to get the next best in slot soulshield set rather than actually working for it? Why sink so much money into the game just to turn around and say "Well I may not have time to actually do endgame dungeons."?

31 minutes ago, VINCENTW said:

TY guys, this is reason to AFK now, the harder time to find right clan for me.

hope you guys ok for this stupid dungeon.

You dont NEED the BT ss to run anything in this game. It's very late game content.

With a good team with expirience the dungeon is not that long at all. If no one screws up and there are no wipes first 2 bosses dont take longer than 30 mins together TOP, you can skip corredors with keys,  3rd and 4th id say around 20 mins each TOP considering 3rd one has 10 mins enrage time and 4th one has 14 mins enrage. So lets say total if no wipes, taking into consideration that raids take a bit to form up coz theres alwasy someone thats late, it shouldnt take your longer than 2 hours once people have enough practice. If you dont have 2 hours of free time with no interruptions  a week to play this game, then i dont know why you are wasting so much money on a game you dont even get to enjoy. And even just runing the first 2 bosses ONCE which takes 1 hour top and raids for the first 2 arent that hard to find (depending on server i guess), that should give you the achievemnts enough to get at least 5 set piece.
Or is it maybe that you are not geared enough to get in a raid and actually run it and expect to get the gear anyway coz you threw enough money to ncsoft?

I wish they would lock more things behind achievements. Im sure there are people out there with stage 7+ weapons that have never even ran foundry.

You have 400+ feather, so i guess your char is maxed out by trove and close or over 900AP, you wont have any problem finding a group. 1st boss can be puged easily, that's 1-4SS for you, 2nd boss pretty easy also can be carried by less than half the raid, that's your 5-6SS, 3rd boss with 850+ group u can skip most of the mechanics, that's your 7-8SS, 4th u dont have to bother to do it. As it was said, u can just buy a run to a top clan and afk until boss are dead.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For Vincent, there is no other way to go around it... join a group that will help you get through the dungeons... For every one else that was an assh.... why don't you keep your mouth shut just like you do keep your groups timght when playing the upper dungeons. Yes, you heard me right... Most of you have kicked people out of a grouo ( not even yours to be honest) just because they are not AP high level. Jack "s"s

5 hours ago, kvledjorn said:

For Vincent, there is no other way to go around it... join a group that will help you get through the dungeons... For every one else that was an assh.... why don't you keep your mouth shut just like you do keep your groups timght when playing the upper dungeons. Yes, you heard me right... Most of you have kicked people out of a grouo ( not even yours to be honest) just because they are not AP high level. Jack "s"s

why do you dig up a one year old threat that is not even relevant anymore.

Archived