New outfits so expensive!!!

xCandyBear

and dont forget you have to pay extra € to exchange/trade with alts this expensive 20€ outfif you already bought, so most of times once you get bored wearing your expensive 20€ outfif you can't even give it a 2nd life wearing it on alts and it end up in our wardrobe and if you want to buy at least one of those each rotation you'll pay 40€ /month for virtual clothes, when i think about it that totally crazy, never saw prices that expensive in other games

Pretty sure this is why Ctrl+C exists if you aren't willing to shell out the real money needed for these outfits.

If anything the prices seem fine to me comparing to the games I've played. Usually costs $15 to get an outfit you wanted, sometimes $10 depending on what the devs felt like pricing. Pretty much the same case here, maybe $20 for a couple of outfits that come in a set but still seems reasonable to me especially since costumes are constantly being rotated so there's a chance of it not coming back.

48 minutes ago, LonesomeCowboy said:

It would be reasonable to buy them with HM coins if trove hadn't fcked ctrl+c up. Now the cheapest outfit is around 250g and most of the time it's just recolour so no.

I assume you are playing in NA as in EU now cheapest outfits are closer to 300g if not 500g thanks to rates being at 1:3.5-1:4.0. I don't also understand the logic why some outfits WITH adornment or hair are 1200-1400 ncoins and some outfits are the same 1400 without any extras. Is that kind of trick to fool people to buy certain outfit because the other one seems to be better sale? Just like for example this time the outfits that came 

like did anyone get this outfit yet? those it come with a dance emote of some kind?

Just like the North star outfit i didn't know it had an emote tile it was too late

if it has an emote then it could explain the price.

Noone pointed a gun at your head to buy an outfit. You do this on your own free will. Outfits are useless anywas. Make your priorities, either you wanna progress your gear or look cool. The outfits are the same at price as before.

17 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Noone pointed a gun at your head to buy an outfit. You do this on your own free will. Outfits are useless anywas. Make your priorities, either you wanna progress your gear or look cool. The outfits are the same at price as before.

And what if our priority is to buy a cool outfif? because for some people having a badass looking char is important. So when you figure out that  those prices arent correct we send a feedback on forum, we don't come up with "noon pointed a gun at your head" because with this kind of excuse we can solve every problems without even trying to find a solution.... my ping is bad in arena ? noon forced you to play pvp this is not the priority....premium status is not rewarding at all? noone forced you to buy a premium.... i am sick of farming the same dungeon? noon forced you to play this "farm fest" game.

6 hours ago, ombremq said:

And what if our priority is to buy a cool outfif? because for some people having a badass looking char is important. So when you figure out that  those prices arent correct we send a feedback on forum, we don't come up with "noon pointed a gun at your head" because with this kind of excuse we can solve every problems without even trying to find a solution.... my ping is bad in arena ? noon forced you to play pvp this is not the priority....premium status is not rewarding at all? noone forced you to buy a premium.... i am sick of farming the same dungeon? noon forced you to play this "farm fest" game.

Whenever he replies in a post about cosmetics, he usually says something along the lines of "it's not important, this is an MMO, not sims". You shouldn't even waste your time.

7 hours ago, NightFer said:

My priorities at the moment are making alts having fun leveling them up, do some pvp and collect outfits, but with these prices no ty and imo some outfits are so ugly that should be free instead 20€. 

Our outfits really are way to expensive, all the other servers seems to have gotten the concept that the cheaper the outfit the more likely people are going to want to buy multiple of them. Think on TW they are 400 Ncoin max (except the phoenix one but that came with outfit, accessories, hair, pet, and emote) 

The HM coin is not an option for a lot of people since it's been pure shit for months now (can't blame the trove as on NA the price only dropped by 5 ncoin per gold) I really I really would have loved the white hot outfit on my two female lyns. but at $40 hell no. 

This is why the mod community is so strong on NA, they ask for way to much money from the players with little to no reward for it. 

OK, sure, they're above your price point. You know what you do? You don't buy them. You don't walk into Nordstrom and say "Your clothes are too expensive!" do you?

They have marketing experts that chose the best price point to make the most profit. It's not like you need costumes to play the game.

27 minutes ago, Meliran said:

OK, sure, they're above your price point. You know what you do? You don't buy them. You don't walk into Nordstrom and say "Your clothes are too expensive!" do you?

No but you wait for the -30/-50/-70 % season sales. :D

25 minutes ago, Meliran said:

They have marketing experts that chose the best price point to make the most profit. It's not like you need costumes to play the game.

Just what are you talking about ? are we speaking about same game ? do you play this game? because the last dress they added in storage "Eternal spring" for 20€ ? the uglyest dress ever made on this game is actually more expensive than the cool "white hot" and meanwhile i see at least 10 peoples wearing new dress couple mins/hours after release i saw noone with this ugly one, and to be honest i wont buy it even for 200ncoins, so you call that "experts"? "best prices"? "profit"? if they had such a things the game would have been a sucsess.

And your saying we don't need costumes to play the game ? seriously? this excuse again? can't you see they released a lot of outfifs and make/promote a LOT of new ones, why would they do that if we dont need costumes ? get real pls.

It's been already 2 months since I'm done with the progressing in this game and the reason why i am still around it's because i like to buy outfits and also pvp on my different characters . I just hope at least they remove the tickets  you need to trade outfits between characters on the same account, because is to much.

Since these are the only two that TW and NA currently have in common that are new. 

TW White hot:

ba760a70c8acba01c2c5e46854a3145d.png1a742c84b1a2053e2be87766c9ca1bf1.png  Price is higher cause it's a 3rd party since you can't buy Ncoin outside of TW. TW pay far less

NA white hot: 

212117b7dfaeece61bba8c807e23e4df.png   c0452a15601a3b99a0850c519e765008.png  

You get more for less.. granted it's only a few $ less but that is as stated only because NA players must go through a 3rd party company. Each company has a different price for the Mycard. With NA this is where they get you.. they only offer up 400 and 800 quantities but the outfits are some weird ass number that falls in between forcing you to either buy two different transactions or pay more money for more ncoin. 

Does Eternal Spring even have some kind of dance to it because 1399 Ncoins is simply ridiculous for that outfit. Usually you see good looking outfits at that price if they have something added to the package. The high price is really putting me off from even bothering getting soso looking outfits and sometimes even really good looking ones especially if prices start to be 500g for one outfit using CTRL C.

22 minutes ago, Shushi said:

It's been already 2 months since I'm done with the progressing in this game and the reason why i am still around it's because i like to buy outfits and also pvp on my different characters . I just hope at least they remove the tickets  you need to trade outfits between characters on the same account, because is to much.

This is what i want to hear, God bless Shushi for this smart statement !

Just to clarify the things in other regions (except TW since you mentioned it) are not as good as you think it is.

In china for example Tencent sell outfits for 30 days (after that they disappear) Those are cheap and you can buy hmcoins for relatively cheap (last time I checked it was around 1g per 14 hmcoins). BUT the permanent outfits are extremely expensive (something like 10-15k hmcoins for regular and 30-45k for legendary outfits and "wings"). You may think "yeah, I can farm the gold for that really easy", but hold your breath, most of the old content (everything before DT and Citadel) daily quests dont give gold anymore. Interesting eh? How are they farming gold then? Luck and swiping those credit cards :D. Still think our outfits are expensive?

In Korea, they dont have currency exchange anymore and you can buy outfits with the new blue gems, which you buy with money or achievements (not a very reliable way to get them from). Outfits are something like 2-5k blue gems which is around 35-100 euro. They have outfit sales too from time to time. Theres no hongmoon coins, so you cant buy outfits with gold.

Still think EU/NA outfits are more expensive than the rest of the regions? Get your info before start calling me names.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

Since these are the only two that TW and NA currently have in common that are new. 

TW White hot:

ba760a70c8acba01c2c5e46854a3145d.png1a742c84b1a2053e2be87766c9ca1bf1.png  Price is higher cause it's a 3rd party since you can't buy Ncoin outside of TW. TW pay far less

NA white hot: 

212117b7dfaeece61bba8c807e23e4df.png   c0452a15601a3b99a0850c519e765008.png  

You get more for less.. granted it's only a few $ less but that is as stated only because NA players must go through a 3rd party company. Each company has a different price for the Mycard. With NA this is where they get you.. they only offer up 400 and 800 quantities but the outfits are some weird ass number that falls in between forcing you to either buy two different transactions or pay more money for more ncoin. 

What grabs my immediate attention more, is that Taiwan include the headpiece together with the outfit. :C
Wth NCSoft?!! Stop dissecting the sets and give them to us in whole! Give us our headpieces (and set accessories)!!! This is like giving us a nude cake without the icing, who would wanna pay for that separately up to a year later??

25 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Just to clarify the things in other regions (except TW since you mentioned it) are not as good as you think it is.

*SNIP

Still think EU/NA outfits are more expensive than the rest of the regions? Get your info before start calling me names.

So extremist, lol. :D~

Archived