Forums

It's impossible to gear up now!

Meliran

I have to agree with you Meliran. Way too many cute costumes for me to outfit my Lyn Summoner in to even try to do any upgrading. Not too mention I have been trying to get the Pirate Princess outfit from Poharan, but even after 2 weeks of farming it has not dropped. The only time it did drop some rich idiot outbid me by over 100gold.

So, a few days ago I got my stage 6 legendary, which is around where I wanted it to be. I was going to work on upgrading my soul from stage 3 to stage 6, turn my 3 hexagonal amethysts into a heptagonal one, and run some MSP to get a 5-set legendary soul shield. It'd take a few weeks to do, but with my gradual crafting profits and casual daily challenge farming, I'd get it soon enough.

But then... costumes!

How am I supposed to gear up when all my money is going into Hongmoon coin for costumes? There are just too many cute ones to pass up on! :'(

(PS - This isn't an entirely serious post. While I will be putting my progression on hold for a few weeks for the many cute costumes, I'm not in any way actually complaining. :p)

I know right?! i'm pretty much doing the same stuff u are only in a different order... upping soul from 3 to 6 then weapon from 1 to 4 at least.... in any case i have the 5 SS parts already hehe

anyway, ya it's haaaaaard! Cause like i'm a SF Lyn if u don't know... and like, i donated my tail for studies and my ears were stolen... so i need to buy them back... well at least the tail right?! But only that needs 1200 hongmoon coins x.x how can one live with that?

Archived