They created a stupid gear wall

Echolatia

3 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

ap requierment realy? xD

you just need to cc the mobs, if you finished khanda quest you also should be able to do enough in the dkv raid itself. 

just to show some numbers: 154.5 mio hp 12 min enrage means only around 8.9k dps average. 

I don't shout AP requirement for DKV. My shout would be "Apply to me for DKV"

Just stating it there since I have seen people on my server asking for 600-700AP for DKV which to me was ridiculous judging how low that raid is ranked on the list.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AnemosVelos said:

DKV: 500AP + (literally, just look at the difficulty listing, it's even underneath Sogun so you don't need an alliance full of whales for this one)

ap requierment realy? xD

you just need to cc the mobs, if you finished khanda quest you also should be able to do enough in the dkv raid itself. 

just to show some numbers: 154.5 mio hp 12 min enrage means only around 8.9k dps average. 

34 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Your requirements are not much better, bro. What is your own gear level? For me, I would never ask for AP for any dungeon simply because too low geared people wont show up anyway for 4 man. I never saw someone below 650 AP or so joining my citadel group for example. And even if they do, I will assume that they know the dungeon and thats enough. Why? because I can solo that shit if I want so why shouldnt I take people with me because they dont have "enough" AP? Why not asking people for ping? Someone with 20ms and 600 AP will do more damage than someone with 100ms and 700 AP (depends on the class, too). Asking for AP is always retarded and bullshit unless the person himself wants to be carried. And "fast" runs are no argument at all because most people enter the dungeon after some time when I am half done with the whole dungeon.

May I quote our faction chat? "Everyone who wants AP for DKV will be blamed."

I simply can't take anyone seriously who shouts with AP req.

400AP for BSC is too much?

500 for Lair is too much?

550 for Sogun is too much?

600 for EC is too much? <-- Hell, I was called stupid for letting 600AP peeps in my EC pt...

But then again, I don't check people AP when they join my group.

and for your question about my gear, it's here: http://bnscoffee.com/character/NA/YamiKokennin

This game has a MASSIVE wall unless  you  swipe your way through it. I like this game and come back and play every few months to see the new quests and dungeons, but there is no way to play this game casually and with little money/FTP and even remotely keep up enough to do bleeding edge endgame stuff. Thats okay for me. I like the game and enjoy checking it out from time to time. I am a 50 warlock HM3 at like 450 AP. I enjoy my time playing, but god knows I wont ever see endgame again.

9 hours ago, AnemosVelos said:

400AP for BSC is too much?

500 for Lair is too much?

550 for Sogun is too much?

600 for EC is too much?

Depends on for what it is "too much". To clear the dungeon? Then yes, it is. To have a fast run? Maybe not, but as I said, ping matters much more than AP. It's also important if you have a new player or an alt in your group. People with 800+ mains will most likely playing much better than any new player. You can't see that before or do you ask them if they are twinks? Then for your own gear. With your gear you can many things alone so is it that terrible if the boss fights take 1 min. more because you have some people with 50 AP less in the group? With 500 Ap and siren accs you can deal 10k dps with almost any class without buffs. Now go to F8 and look what the average 600-700 AP people do without buffers in the group. It's not much more.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:27 AM, Phaos said:

I think is the other way around, high AP ppl go lazy mode cuz they are "superpower" and wanna join more AP ppl so they can faceroll the boss and skyp mechanics... Low AP ppl put much more effort to do mechanics right because a wipe means do it all over again, so just admit, Overkill AP Party is for lazy ppl who don't want to do mechanics at all.

I know I have to be very careful and pay attention when I kill bosses with my 500ap/50khp toon.  or I get killed in a few hits. awesome motivation to know wtf is happening lol.

I solo dark balrock with balrock shields and extra crit+def primers. but I don't really need it cuz I know his ai and he cant hurt me anymore. (balrok is about a 6-8min fight for me, dark balrock is closer to a half hour, but I just stay the course, don't dare get sloppy and before you know it, FLUMP!  the big goober takes the big dirtnap and I take his treasure...)

Archived