Winter Treasure Trove killed us ! ( free users )

Sinbad4

4 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

1. 2hykz9f.jpg Good luck getting those gems from events. Maybe need about 2 years.

2. It's not that hard to do the maths. An average person who can not be considered either lucky or unlucky, gets handed out maths for him to not only max out his upgrade but also to sell to buy out some other stuff, not to mention some gems and unique outfits which you will not be able to ever get or '' read 1 '' while you cry out of happiness because you saved up some gold from upgrades maybe which will give you a half extra weapon stage, if not less.

3. That doesn't even deserve a reply. But, anyways ... 

I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Your post is just a failed attempt to bring the house down, nothing more ... '' It's your choice kappa, It's your fault kappa. ''. Be original and bring something to add. Don't just copy paste trolish spams which have already been proven invalid like million times.

2 years? Not even. Besides, you don't even need these gems to be able to progress. You can easily hit the AP for F8 dungeons without them.

When you upgrade, you advance in progression. There is no "luck" or "unlucky" in it. Do your purples, save up gold and materials(buy them if needed), and upgrade. Like I already said, you can get gems freely through events and outfits benefit you in ZERO way besides enabling your soul shields.

This event does not feel forced in the slightest. Only thing thats "forcing" you to partake in this event is your urge to gamble your money away. If you feel the need to spend money on it then go for it. You're not guaranteed or even entitled to get anything worthwhile.  Its a gamble, you win some or you lose some.

Please do enlighten me on how my statement is invalid. YOU make the ultimate decision on whether or not to spend money. YOU make the ultimate decision on whether you stop or keep going.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

2 years? Not even. Besides, you don't even need these gems to be able to progress. You can easily hit the AP for F8 dungeons without them.

When you upgrade, you advance in progression. There is no "luck" or "unlucky" in it. Do your purples, save up gold and materials(buy them if needed), and upgrade. Like I already said, you can get gems freely through events and outfits benefit you in ZERO way besides enabling your soul shields.

This event does not feel forced in the slightest. Only thing thats "forcing" you to partake in this event is your urge to gamble your money away. If you feel the need to spend money on it then go for it. You're not guaranteed or even entitled to get anything worthwhile.  Its a gamble, you win some or you lose some.

Please do enlighten me on how my statement is invalid. YOU make the ultimate decision on whether or not to spend money. YOU make the ultimate decision on whether you stop or keep going.

It was so easy to get those gems without participating in trove (!). Now they became useless according to you. Decide what is your argument first, dude. Yeah it's 2 years to get those gems if you expect to get them throughout non-rng events. But, no need explanation, you 've already just claimed them worthless.

About rest of post you 've made ... Just re-post crap doesn't even deserve another reply. I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Read my previous posts or don't who cares.

19 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Who cares about some pathetic gold saving from materials, compared to unique stuff which you will never be able to get or will have to grind for months to get or which will save you months of grind gold.

I do and unlike you quite many others do also. Gearing up is always better than getting couple of wasted outfits that will end up getting dusty in your wardrobe or inventory if you cannot keep up with also having premium membership. Don't get me wrong that I dislike outfits as I am outfit collector and most of my income goes to HMcoins so I can buy more and more outfits that I like but at least I won't be acting like spoiled child if I did not get the toy they wanted. There are tons of outfits that have been in rotation or in premium membership extra and people who start out now can possibly only wish for the reappearance or just give up on those outfits that they cannot get anymore. Also nothing says that these outfits that are appearing in trove would never again reappear one day in some form. Not having one good looking outfit doesn't kill you.

37 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It was so easy to get those gems without participating in trove (!). Now they became useless according to you. Decide what is your argument first, dude. Yeah it's 2 years to get those gems if you expect to get them throughout non-rng events. But, no need explanation, you 've already just claimed them worthless.

About rest of post you 've made ... Just re-post crap doesn't even deserve another reply. I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Read my previous posts or don't who cares.

I never said they were useless? I said its not necessary to get them.

I've already read your post, thats why I responded to it. You claim that if you upgrade, you fall behind, which is false. You claim that its "luck" or quit/uninstall, which is also false.

Everything I've said so far in this thread can be used to backup what I've said about your two points.

You haven't answered why my statement is invalid still.

unfair??.. seriously.. isn't that your choice to be a f2p or a p2w, also.. even if its p2w vs p2w do you think its going to be fair? no... definitely no, not going to happen.. 

even if both p2w spent $$$$ for this trove event, they wont be in the same situation with other players who spent the same amount..rarest i have seen is a 150g sapphire gem out of 500 keys, yeah out of 500 keys and some people get that proc more often than me or other dudes out there.

so whats really fair? remove p2w.. then goodluck game..

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I do and unlike you quite many others do also. Gearing up is always better than getting couple of wasted outfits that will end up getting dusty in your wardrobe or inventory if you cannot keep up with also having premium membership. Don't get me wrong that I dislike outfits as I am outfit collector and most of my income goes to HMcoins so I can buy more and more outfits that I like but at least I won't be acting like spoiled child if I did not get the toy they wanted. There are tons of outfits that have been in rotation or in premium membership extra and people who start out now can possibly only wish for the reappearance or just give up on those outfits that they cannot get anymore. Also nothing says that these outfits that are appearing in trove would never again reappear one day in some form. Not having one good looking outfit doesn't kill you.

This guy again jumped in without even knowing what people are talking about. He lives in another planet i guess. Just gonna ignore this one.

2 hours ago, Pepperino said:

I never said they were useless? I said its not necessary to get them.

I've already read your post, thats why I responded to it. You claim that if you upgrade, you fall behind, which is false. You claim that its "luck" or quit/uninstall, which is also false.

Everything I've said so far in this thread can be used to backup what I've said about your two points.

You haven't answered why my statement is invalid still.

So you are denying that you on your own leaving a big wall of text of yours invalid by telling it's not necessary to get them now when you were so extremely hyped to tell that they were not hard to get, so we should not participate in trove before ? So much contradicting with your own you got there.

There are already explanations for all your crap, but you are still forcing your brain to not understand. I am tired of people charging in with high expectations to catch someone off-guard in hope of desperately getting acknowledged in forum, without even reading if what's in their mind has already been answered or failed. Gets too late before they realize and they start to act like they can't read more than 2 lines a day. Bringing even more shame upon themselves while desperately trying to somehow get out of the mess they put themselves into. It's no use after that point, maybe you didn't realize that i have previous posts in this thread before you charged in to draw applause. You didn't even bothered to check because you were so hyped, excited that you saw someone whining about trove and thought it's the best time to spam '' It's your fault, it's your choice '' trash. Feel sorry for you.

17 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

So you are denying that you on your own leaving a big wall of text of yours invalid by telling it's not necessary to get them now when you were so extremely hyped to tell that they were not hard to get, so we should not participate in trove before ? So much contradicting with your own you got there.

There are already explanations for all your crap, but you are still forcing your brain to not understand. I am tired of people charging in with high expectations to catch someone off-guard in hope of desperately getting acknowledged in forum, without even reading if what's in their mind has already been answered or failed. Gets too late before they realize and they start to act like they can't read more than 2 lines a day. Bringing even more shame upon themselves while desperately trying to somehow get out of the mess they put themselves into. It's no use after that point, maybe you didn't realize that i have previous posts in this thread before you charged in to draw applause. You didn't even bothered to check because you were so hyped, excited that you saw someone whining about trove and thought it's the best time to spam '' It's your fault, it's your choice '' trash. Feel sorry for you.

They're not hard to get since they're handed out during events. They're not necessary to have to be able to play the game. That doesn't mean they're "worthless". My whole point of saying they're not necessary to have is because you can easily hit the AP requirements without them. They're helpful but not required. Never did I say they were "worthless".

What's so hard to grasp about that?

I understand it fairly well. A simple question was asked that you should be able to answer since according to you, "there are already explanations for all your crap," but you keep trying to dodge it by making the same excuses to not reply, by replying.

I'll repeat myself just for you:

Its your choice whether or not you spend money on Trove. You're not obligated to do the event. If you end up empty handed and PO, you have no one to blame but yourself. You should be well aware of the possible outcomes before even attempting to play Trove.

13 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

They're not hard to get since they're handed out during events. They're not necessary to have to be able to play the game. That doesn't mean they're "worthless". My whole point of saying they're not necessary to have is because you can easily hit the AP requirements without them. They're helpful but not required. Never did I say they were "worthless".

What's so hard to grasp about that?

I understand it fairly well. A simple question was asked that you should be able to answer since according to you, "there are already explanations for all your crap," but you keep trying to dodge it by making the same excuses to not reply, by replying.

I'll repeat myself just for you:

Its your choice whether or not you spend money on Trove. You're not obligated to do the event. If you end up empty handed and PO, you have no one to blame but yourself. You should be well aware of the possible outcomes before even attempting to play Trove.

Waiting 2 years to get those gems throughout non-rng events must be really easy. ( It's not even known if ever will happen or not ). You can hit ap requirement without upgrading your weapon to max too, can we say upgrading is not necessary by your logic ? You are still denying the contradiction  you 've made with yourself and trying to desperately explain an invalid argument.

22 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I totally disagree with that argument. Who cares about some pathetic gold saving from materials, compared to unique stuff which you will never be able to get or will have to grind for months to get or which will save you months of grind gold. You will fall behind if you skip this event just for a little gold saving. You are likely to go completely broke and quit if you get retarded same crap pages only, like me. It's a stick covered with sh1t on both ends.

This is not even p2w. This is more retarded. Be lucky or uninstall, that's what i understand from this event.

Especially this ^^ answers it perfectly but you are still insisting on bringing more shame upon yourself

8 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

1. 2hykz9f.jpg Good luck getting those gems from events. Maybe need about 2 years.

2. It's not that hard to do the maths. An average person who can not be considered either lucky or unlucky, gets handed out maths for him to not only max out his upgrade but also to sell to buy out some other stuff, not to mention some gems and unique outfits which you will not be able to ever get or '' read 1 '' while you cry out of happiness because you saved up some gold from upgrades maybe which will give you a half extra weapon stage, if not less.

3. That doesn't even deserve a reply. But, anyways ... 

I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Your post is just a failed attempt to bring the house down, nothing more ... '' It's your choice kappa, It's your fault kappa. ''. Be original and bring something to add. Don't just copy paste trolish spams which have already been proven invalid like million times.

^^ Bonus

You are just angry. Because, you jumped in with really high expectations with a trash argument which even cheapest trolls can come up with, forgot to read all posts and now are making fun of your own.

32 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Waiting 2 years to get those gems throughout non-rng events must be really easy. ( It's not even known if ever will happen or not ). You can hit ap requirement without upgrading your weapon to max too, can we say upgrading is not necessary by your logic ? You are still denying the contradiction  you 've made with yourself and trying to desperately explain an invalid argument.

Citrin handed out in November with msp and in Augus with 6v6 Event

Diamond handed out in Janaury with 1st anniversity event

Amethyst handed out in February with valentin event

Peridot handed out in December with every merchant of wonder and winter holiday event and in July with Shadow of the Innocents Patch

Saphire handed out in July with Shadow of the Innocents Patch

Ruby also was handed out, but i dont know when it was the time.

the only one that wasnt in an event yet is the aquamarin.

yeah we realy need 2 years to get them ;)

didnt know that 2 years are already gone since what? may/june 2016. 

47 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Especially this ^^ answers it perfectly but you are still insisting on bringing more shame upon yourself

^^ Bonus

You are just angry. Because, you jumped in with really high expectations with a trash argument which even cheapest trolls can come up with, forgot to read all posts and now are making fun of your own.

1. You're delusional if you think it takes two years to get gems that are handed out in events. Only been a year and almost all hexagonals have appeared in events. And no, if you don't upgrade your weapon, you won't hit the AP required by most premade pug groups nor will you even meet the standard minimum weapon to even enter the dungeon through F8. And yes, you can hit the AP required without going go Stage10 or Raven. Your point has a valid and invalid standpoint.

2. No. All that states is that you will fall behind if you don't partake in this trove event but rather spend gold upgrading for less. You're not going to fall behind because you don't have gems. You're not going to fall behind if you don't get outfits which serve little to no purpose besides the use of soul shields and appearance. Farming for gold is not hard either. Do your purples every day and you'll end up with around 700g-1000g by the end of the month (not including money gain from bids). Gear progress, stats go up, congratulations, you're advancing up the ladder.

3. Read 1 and 2.

32 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Citrin handed out in November with msp and in Augus with 6v6 Event

Diamond handed out in Janaury with 1st anniversity event

Amethyst handed out in February with valentin event

Peridot handed out in December with every merchant of wonder and winter holiday event and in July with Shadow of the Innocents Patch

Saphire handed out in July with Shadow of the Innocents Patch

Ruby also was handed out, but i dont know when it was the time.

the only one that wasnt in an event yet is the aquamarin.

yeah we realy need 2 years to get them ;)

didnt know that 2 years are already gone since what? may/june 2016. 

Are you aware of that you actually have proven my point ?

So you are sure Diamond, amethyst and peridot will be given out again with same recurring events ? Please tell me how approx i must wait.

Saphire and citrin means they will never be given out, since these are 1 time events only, huh ?

Ruby was in 2016 june the hongmoon training daily challenge - which was rng with crap rate, one time event again, good luck.

Yet to see aquamarin.

So can you please calculate the time we have to wait, even in best case ?

@Pepperino

1. Read above.

2. Will do you one last favor since you are having hard time understanding what you read :

You will fall behind if you skip the trove. Not only with gems, but also upgrades. Already explained that a person with average luck will get everything maxed and also extra maths to sell for gold to use on w/e he wants to, while you will be crying out of happiness for saving yourself one half extra weapon stage for not participating. What makes your situation even more laughable : I am not even illustrating a lucky person ( Where there is a huge load of ) using the amount of gold you want to save to upgrade your weapon, on keys. Good luck on not falling behind.

13 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Are you aware of that you actually have proven my point ?

So you are sure Diamond, amethyst and peridot will be given out again with same recurring events ? Please tell me how approx i must wait.

Saphire and citrin means they will never be given out, since these are 1 time events only, huh ?

Ruby was in 2016 june the hongmoon training daily challenge - which was rng with crap rate, one time event again, good luck.

Yet to see aquamarin.

So can you please calculate the time we have to wait, even in best case ?

1st time they introduced ap hm gems was in spring trove around may.

how long was is may 2016 to march 2017? right 10 month.

So if the follow their old line (they handed out ap hm gems faster lately) we would need 10 month to get all, except aquamarin. 10 month = 24 month right?

21 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

1st time they introduced ap hm gems was in spring trove around may.

how long was is may 2016 to march 2017? right 10 month.

So if the follow their old line (they handed out ap hm gems faster lately) we would need 10 month to get all, except aquamarin. 10 month = 24 month right?

You are too desperate. You 've already shown no example of ruby and aquamarin to back up your argument. You are not providing when the earliest they will give them out either. So what's your point again ?

I said : You need like 2 years to get those 6 gems throughout non-rng events.

You say : They 've given out 3 of them in 10 months, 10 months is not 24 months ...

Get outta here ...

32 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

@Pepperino

1. Read above.

2. Will do you one last favor since you are having hard time understanding what you read :

You will fall behind if you skip the trove. Not only with gems, but also upgrades. Already explained that a person with average luck will get everything maxed and also extra maths to sell for gold to use on w/e he wants to, while you will be crying out of happiness for saving yourself one half extra weapon stage for not participating. What makes your situation even more laughable : I am not even illustrating a lucky person ( Where there is a huge load of ) using the amount of gold you want to save to upgrade your weapon, on keys. Good luck on not falling behind.

Just because they release it for one event doesn't mean they wont for different types of events. Also, ruby & sapphire were both in one single event with daily challenge.

You seem to not understand the basics of doing purple dailies for gold. There is no luck involved in upgrade your weapon and accessories. Within the last 2 weeks of the Diamond AP Gem event, I went from Awakened Scorpion to Stage 1 Seraph, True Oathbreaker Earring&Ring to True Scorpio and True Yeti with the gold that i got from just doing daily purples. Now that prices have plummet, if I were to do the same as I did during that Diamond event, I would hit stage 4-5 before the end of the month if I was still at Stage 1. There's no "luck" in any of this.

58 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

Just because they release it for one event doesn't mean they wont for different types of events. Also, ruby & sapphire were both in one single event with daily challenge.

You seem to not understand the basics of doing purple dailies for gold. There is no luck involved in upgrade your weapon and accessories. Within the last 2 weeks of the Diamond AP Gem event, I went from Awakened Scorpion to Stage 1 Seraph, True Oathbreaker Earring&Ring to True Scorpio and True Yeti with the gold that i got from just doing daily purples. Now that prices have plummet, if I were to do the same as I did during that Diamond event, I would hit stage 4-5 before the end of the month if I was still at Stage 1. There's no "luck" in any of this.

It's funny how you two are so obsessed with '' 2 years ''. Knowing the fact that it's your only way out, you both are trying to derail the whole topic into a '' 2 years or 1 month less '' discussion. But let's keep it your way, i find it amusing how you struggle.

Since when we started to count rng-events as %100 gain ? Ruby was in rng, no aquamarine so your argument went invalid for past tense.

Now if we look future, how long do i have to wait aprox to get all ? What if they get locked behind rng as ruby, and what if they don't give one of them like aquamarine ?

There is nothing in your hands to prove your point, yet you are still struggling desperately on if it would take 2 years or 1 month less.

I normally don't like making fun of people, but the biter is bit in this case. You very well deserved what you are having at the moment.

You are forgetting that dailies give around 45-50 gold at most. Most is gained from maths, of which prices dropped. So making money is also harder than before now. If you like digging up for 50 gold everyday to upgrade your weapon by a single or two stages, that's fine for you. Be happy falling behind an alt which maybe created 1 week ago, not only by weapons or jewels, but also his full set of gems. 

31 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It's funny how you two are so obsessed with '' 2 years ''. Knowing the fact that it's your only way out, you both are trying to derail the whole topic into a '' 2 years or 1 month less '' discussion. But let's keep it your way, i find it amusing how you struggle.

Since when we started to count rng-events as %100 gain ? Ruby was in rng, no aquamarine so your argument went invalid for past tense.

Now if we look future, how long do i have to wait aprox to get all ? What if they get locked behind rng as ruby, and what if they don't give one of them like aquamarine ?

There is nothing in your hands to prove your point, yet you are still struggling desperately on if it would take 2 years or 1 month less.

I normally don't like making fun of people, but the biter is bit in this case. You very well deserved what you are having at the moment.

You are forgetting that dailies give around 45-50 gold at most. Most is gained from maths, of which prices dropped. So making money is also harder than before now. If you like digging up for 50 gold everyday to upgrade your weapon by a single or two stages, that's fine for you. Be happy falling behind an alt which maybe created 1 week ago, not only by weapons or jewels, but also his full set of gems. 

You claim it takes 2 years to even get enough gems. Its only been a year and plenty of gems have been thrown into events. NCSoft is spitting out events left and right. You'll get them soon enough. Your what ifs do you no justice as NCSoft has done different types of events for similar gems.

Yes, falling behind an alt that has ZERO clue on what to do in dungeons and get kicked/blacklisted whereas I can run through and clear them. That gold per day adds up if you know your 123s as I already pointed out with the current prices, you can go stage 1 -> stage 5 fairly easy within a month.

15 minutes ago, MaphyTaffy said:

You claim it takes 2 years to even get enough gems. Its only been a year and plenty of gems have been thrown into events. NCSoft is spitting out events left and right. You'll get them soon enough. Your what ifs do you no justice as NCSoft has done different types of events for similar gems.

Yes, falling behind an alt that has ZERO clue on what to do in dungeons and get kicked/blacklisted whereas I can run through and clear them. That gold per day adds up if you know your 123s as I already pointed out with the current prices, you can go stage 1 -> stage 5 fairly easy within a month.

This one is even cheaper than other two. It's only been a year you say, where 2 are missing (1 was locked behind rng with low rate), you have no idea about if you will actually be able to get other two in another 1 year and you still talk as if you proved me wrong, that's hilarious.

''   Maybe need about 2 years. '' ''   Yeah it's 2 years to get those gems if you expect to get them throughout non-rng events. '' these are my comments about '' 2 year '' thing. Which you are crazily focused on. Even so you have nothing backing it up to prove me wrong for future, when i 've already proven you wrong for past tense.

Be calm and take a deep breath. Do you know what alt means ? Someone who already cleared those dungeons probably 10x more than you i.e. creating another character, that character is called '' alt ''.

13 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

This one is even cheaper than other two. It's only been a year you say, where 2 are missing (1 was locked behind rng with low rate), you have no idea about if you will actually be able to get other two in another 1 year and you still talk as if you proved me wrong, that's hilarious.

''   Maybe need about 2 years. '' ''   Yeah it's 2 years to get those gems if you expect to get them throughout non-rng events. '' these are my comments about '' 2 year '' thing. Which you are crazily focused on. Even so you have nothing backing it up to prove me wrong for future, when i 've already proven you wrong for past tense.

Be calm and take a deep breath. Do you know what alt means ? Someone who already cleared those dungeons probably 10x more than you i.e. creating another character, that character is called '' alt ''.

Because it hasn't come yet, you can only assume the possibilities. Seeing as how they've already re-released certain gems through different events, its safe to assume they'll do they same with these gems. 2 years for them to throw out Sparkling Heptagonals for events? Sure. For Hexagonals? Not even.

Thats a fairly decent amount of gems that free players can get for just a year, which is suffice.

Just because they cleared it on their main doesn't mean they can clear it on their alt. Characters are played differently and if they don't take the time to learn the character, what makes you think they can just magically clear these dungeons even with the boost from trove? I've seen it many times over already.

27 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

Because it hasn't come yet, you can only assume the possibilities. Seeing as how they've already re-released certain gems through different events, its safe to assume they'll do they same with these gems. 2 years for them to throw out Sparkling Heptagonals for events? Sure. For Hexagonals? Not even.

Thats a fairly decent amount of gems that free players can get for just a year, which is suffice.

Just because they cleared it on their main doesn't mean they can clear it on their alt. Characters are played differently and if they don't take the time to learn the character, what makes you think they can just magically clear these dungeons even with the boost from trove? I've seen it many times over already.

You speak as if you are talking facts, while you are blaming me for making assumptions. All your post is just assumption where there is a fact i 've shown that ruby was locked behind rng so it's skipped, that's where your argument gets invalid before start, in addition to not having any idea about aquamarin.

You like to jump from topic to topic irrelevantly when you feel like it's dead end for you. Just because it's an alt doesn't mean they have no idea or won't learn anything about their classes until they get to 50 lol. I had never played summoner or sin before i was clearing EC with destroyer and never failed any mech once with my alt sin since the first time.

I am awaiting for whatever topic you will jump on to, since you 've failed on these two, too. Don't expect me to get tired from your desperate text spams. I won't let you leave here without a face blushed full red of embarrassment.

Waiting 2 years to get those gems throughout non-rng events must be really easy.

i just let you re-read your own posting sauron. You have written like its a fact that we have to wait 2 years for the gems.

And right now Citrin got rereleased in non rng way and peridot got re-released multiple times and you still assume that ruby wont get re-released in a near futer content, and that we wont get aquamarin in the near futere. Cause you still say NCSoft need 2 years to release 2! (two) gems in a non rng event.

and for others i just let this thread here

were you stated that you are forced to gamble in trove and waste all your ressources and that its completly NCSofts fault and not yours. ;)

25 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

i just let you re-read your own posting sauron. You have written like its a fact that we have to wait 2 years for the gems.

And right now Citrin got rereleased in non rng way and peridot got re-released multiple times and you still assume that ruby wont get re-released in a near futer content, and that we wont get aquamarin in the near futere. Cause you still say NCSoft need 2 years to release 2! (two) gems in a non rng event.

and for others i just let this thread here

were you stated that you are forced to gamble in trove and waste all your ressources and that its completly NCSofts fault and not yours. ;)

You are hopelessly trying to distort my posts. Anyone can easily see through what you are trying to do, but i'll make it easier for all :

It can be easily understood that what i mean is 2 years to get 6 gems in case of someone who has none, naturally, whom we need to think of when giving out examples. You have already lost this one and tried hopelessly derail it to someone who already got 4 in 10 months in hope of it would give you a result like 14-15 months so you could leave here happily broken free of your shame. But, that way out didn't go well either. You forgot about ruby which was rng locked, where i clearly stated that rng events are not included.

As your last hope of way out, you 've stated that you got 4 of them in 10 months, 1 is skipped as it was locked behind rng, the other will god knows when.

Let's imagine best, aquamarin is given out in april. Ruby ... Ruby is already in at the moment. '' Weapon upgrade '' event. It's is given in extra chest with an extreme low chance. Another rng event, which leaves it skipped for a good time. Want to make another assumption like '' No, they will give it out in april or may even if it's in the event running right now. '' See how funny that sounds ? What an unreal assumption expecting the same gem to be given in events 3 times a year ?

Your last hope, even if it was irrelevant, is destroyed. You are only left with your unreal assumptions which you are blaming me of making, where i 've stated enough facts for both cases, left you completely hopeless.

Thanks for linking that thread also. What a failed attempt, i don't even understood what you were hoping to prove with that post of mine. Most probably, you were hoping to find some contradiction of mine. But, as anyone can read, my posts in here are just continuation of that thread you linked. I created it, but switched here to go on.

Tell me more.

26 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

You speak as if you are talking facts, while you are blaming me for making assumptions. All your post is just assumption where there is a fact i 've shown that ruby was locked behind rng so it's skipped, that's where your argument gets invalid before start, in addition to not having any idea about aquamarin.

You like to jump from topic to topic irrelevantly when you feel like it's dead end for you. Just because it's an alt doesn't mean they have no idea or won't learn anything about their classes until they get to 50 lol. I had never played summoner or sin before i was clearing EC with destroyer and never failed any mech once with my alt sin since the first time.

I am awaiting for whatever topic you will jump on to, since you 've failed on these two, too. Don't expect me to get tired from your desperate text spams. I won't let you leave here without a face blushed full red of embarrassment.

The topic hasn't changed so I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Fact is, every hexagonal gem has been re-released already with the exception of aquamarines and diamonds. Alternatively, there are three gems that you can get as a free player that are not bound to events nor can you upgrade them any further: diamond, citrine, and amethyst. Everybody has an equal opportunity to get those three gems and event gems regardless if they're a free player or premium player.

No, it doesn't mean they don't know how to do the run but it does mean they're inexperienced in the run WITH that alt along with inexperienced with the actual class. More so if they jump into a 4man as an important role, like being a tank.

Why would I get embarrassed for?

15 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

The topic hasn't changed so I don't know where you're getting that idea from. Fact is, every hexagonal gem has been re-released already with the exception of aquamarines and diamonds. Alternatively, there are three gems that you can get as a free player that are not bound to events nor can you upgrade them any further: diamond, citrine, and amethyst. Everybody has an equal opportunity to get those three gems and event gems regardless if they're a free player or premium player.

No, it doesn't mean they don't know how to do the run but it does mean they're inexperienced in the run WITH that alt along with inexperienced with the actual class. More so if they jump into a 4man as an important role, like being a tank.

Why would I get embarrassed for?

You clearly claimed that they are/will be giving out gems from events for free, so we shouldn't be bothered by trove. That was your argument at start, i won't just let you run away with changing your argument to '' You can get 3 of them if you farm ''. You are already done with your gem argument, failed hard. If want to be more embarrassed read above of your's.

Now about this new hopeless way out for you, which you popped up out of nowhere :

You are making ridiculous assumptions, maybe thinking every player are like you, not having any idea about other classes than the one they are playing. That's way too invalid as i have also already stated that people learn through they level them to 50, some of them, unlike you even master it before they get to 50, since they are good observers actually caring about what other's doing instead of doing the job of a dps-bot.

Tell me more.

Every individual has their own definition of p2w. For some people, the only way for a game to be p2w is if BiS gear is available in the cash shop and not available in the game, and you cannot buy it in any other way than with your own credit card (aka, no currency exchange). For others, a game is p2w if the only thing on the cash shop are costumes and they're tradeable. Hell, some people call games p2w if you can trade gold between characters since gold sellers exist in every game that you can trade gold in.

My definition of p2w is that there needs to be an item in the cash shop that is not reasonably attainable in game, but required for necessary for gear advancement. For instance, mysterious crystals in the cash shop are p2w. There is no reasonable way to attain them in game (sorry, the 1 drop out of every 200 runs of CS does not count as "reasonable"), yet they are required in bulk to merge together gems. Gems themselves are p2w at this point, since the only current way to obtain them in through Trove. The odds of having a good gem drop from Trove is only about 1/60, and the odds of those gems being available in 1 out of the 2 free slots is only 1/2. Yet they are required for all players to reach the upper AP levels (650+, 700+) often required to do dungeons outside of Yeti/Necro/Fang/HM/CS.

While I do understand that trove keys/expansions can be bought with hongmoon coin, this coin is bought by somebody.

Archived