Winter Treasure Trove killed us ! ( free users )

Sinbad4

Hello everyone !  well my topic is about the Treasure trove which showed a really Unbalance between free users and Premium users , i will keep getting advantage on materials a side , like they get really expensive materials by dozens while a free user get Potions !  

I will talk about 1 year of playing , grinding , doing Events 1 by 1 with 4/5 Alts , just to get 1 legendary gem , while this treasure trove gived non-free user all Legendary gems and not even hexagonal , Heptagonal !  a new player start 5 days ago got all 6 legendary gems Heptagonal + Diamand 40 AP , while we still getting , Potions and xp charm , this is totally unfair , from 1 year hard work to 1 day get all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on what you mean when you say that trove killed it for free to play players. It has been proven before that you do not need to spend money in order to get max or close to max gear in this game, but there is more to it than that. Time is a huge factor in which players who pay get stuff way faster than players who don't. Due to this, players who don't pay will be in a huge disadvantage in tower and 6v6 until they grind enough to get the gears they need to compete. By that time tower and 6v6 season will be over and free to play players would have already lost those rewards. Yes, tower and 6v6 rankings do matter to players because that is the only reason why you get max gears in the first place. You do not need max gear to do dungeons. I don't know many people that just log on just to run dungeons with no intention to do pvp, 6v6, or tower either. So, if you look at it in that regard it is P2W. 

im already give up hoping to get the gem from that box...seriously this rng event idea is suck and worst...idk which one suggesting this kind of rng event idea but seriously its suck...bring back the old event style...i dont mind grinding all the damn purple dungeon just to get the material to redeem the event item at npc..

Not only free users ... This so called '' event '' is disastrous for everyone, except some extreme lucky people. I'm totally discouraged to play anymore. This is a quote from forum :

'' In my case? $5 USD, I bought 8 keys with my 400 HMC and got the outfit with the first key, the axe with the second and a HM gem with the third, if course the other 5 were crap, but why complain at that point? ''

I really doubt he is lying, when he post that comment after the ss backing it up.

There is a big load of people like that, people you can not actually call whale. They keep spamming their op gems, sacred oils '' Yay crit Yay crit '' in chat. I don't even know what is a crit in this event. After using like 200 keys i 've never seen anything but refining stones, windrest seeds, weapon boxes, a single moonstone or 10 soulstones, let alone experiencing what is crit for once, not even anything worth buying for their gold cost. I had to skip %90 without even buying anything, sometimes i even forgot if i used key or not, because it's the same crap list with just craps changed slots. I have seen the full page of crap list maybe with %80 of keys. Yeah the same page !

Already wasted a load of $$ and have been wasting the gold i farmed for 2 months. Today, nothing again. I 've only left with gold which can buy me another 20 keys, that's where they also restrict free players. You can buy unlimited keys with $$ while you can only buy 20 with hm coins. Anyways, i will just open 20 keys tomorrow and uninstall that trash game once and for all.

I don't see how its killing free users. Prices literally dropped on almost all materials needed for upgrading.

As for gems, yes you're at a disadvantage since you won't be able to get them as fast, but there are events that hand them out if you do them on top of rng events like the Valentine event we just had and the current one with daily challenge.

Trove massively reduce material prices, so you have a lot easier to upgrade your items. For example, oil now down from 300g to 200g. If you need 5 oil, instead of spending 1,500 gold, you only spend 1,000 gold.

Also, this is also the time to make rich post-Trove. Materials will go up in prices again like always, so if you hoard something cheap for now, you can sell it at x2 or even x3 profit. This require patience to wait and a good vision to know what will go up, as well as some fund.

If anything bad about Trove, it is about Trove gives no benefit as a replacement for Premium Daily Dash (premium spots + extra spin) to premium players.

57 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Trove massively reduce material prices, so you have a lot easier to upgrade your items. For example, oil now down from 300g to 200g. If you need 5 oil, instead of spending 1,500 gold, you only spend 1,000 gold.

Also, this is also the time to make rich post-Trove. Materials will go up in prices again like always, so if you hoard something cheap for now, you can sell it at x2 or even x3 profit. This require patience to wait and a good vision to know what will go up, as well as some fund.

If anything bad about Trove, it is about Trove gives no benefit as a replacement for Premium Daily Dash (premium spots + extra spin) to premium players.

I totally disagree with that argument. Who cares about some pathetic gold saving from materials, compared to unique stuff which you will never be able to get or will have to grind for months to get or which will save you months of grind gold. You will fall behind if you skip this event just for a little gold saving. You are likely to go completely broke and quit if you get retarded same crap pages only, like me. It's a stick covered with sh1t on both ends.

This is not even p2w. This is more retarded. Be lucky or uninstall, that's what i understand from this event.

I am a free user and this trove has only given me improvements.... I hate the value of moonstones and such dropping but it won't stay this way forever. I'd recommend taking advantage of the trove and it's changes as best as you can with what little time we have left. *COUGH* stock up on things to f5 later....

1 hour ago, Pepperino said:

I don't see how its killing free users. Prices literally dropped on almost all materials needed for upgrading.

As for gems, yes you're at a disadvantage since you won't be able to get them as fast, but there are events that hand them out if you do them on top of rng events like the Valentine event we just had and the current one with daily challenge.

Maybe the fact those of us who have grinded our asses off are now being denied any proper dungeons cause we're only 720, while Trove heroes cause trap runs when we recruit. I want that to be a enw title. Trove Hero. Just so i know who to kick and who to keep. 1 week. 1 week for a single damn DT 4man. Not NF. Not BT. DT. Tomb.

the mats price drops means income drops same way for those f2p who made gold selling exactly what trove give farming-free to swipers. dont change much. Except the fact swipers also get BT SS and full tier 4 hongmoon gems that are not farmable even with event (mysterious crystal hi)

9 hours ago, Sinbad4 said:

Hello everyone !  well my topic is about the Treasure trove which showed a really Unbalance between free users and Premium users.

Event is exactly same for f2p and premium users. You will not receive any benefit having premium in this event. I m premium and i did not get anything better than legendary jewerlies from this event.

1 hour ago, Suna said:

Event is exactly same for f2p and premium users. You will not receive any benefit having premium in this event. I m premium and i did not get anything better than legendary jewerlies from this event.

This! Everyone starts off with 2 slots, you have to add more to have more, premium or not, the trove event actually has less benefit to premium users as any bonuses they had(3rd daily dash and extra drops) don't exist until the trove event is finished.

9 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Maybe the fact those of us who have grinded our asses off are now being denied any proper dungeons cause we're only 720, while Trove heroes cause trap runs when we recruit. I want that to be a enw title. Trove Hero. Just so i know who to kick and who to keep. 1 week. 1 week for a single damn DT 4man. Not NF. Not BT. DT. Tomb.

Only 720ap? Thats way more than enough to run all the dungeons in F8.

That has nothing to do with Trove. You will see those type of players regardless.

9 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I totally disagree with that argument. Who cares about some pathetic gold saving from materials, compared to (1)unique stuff which you will never be able to get or will have to grind for months to get or which will save you months of grind gold. (2)You will fall behind if you skip this event just for a little gold saving. (3)You are likely to go completely broke and quit if you get retarded same crap pages only, like me. It's a stick covered with sh1t on both ends.

This is not even p2w. This is more retarded. Be lucky or uninstall, that's what i understand from this event.

1. They give out gems from events. I came back after not playing for 6 months and got the hexagonal diamond -> heptagonal brilliant diamond in 2 weeks from the previous event before the heart event.

2. How are you falling behind when you're upgrading?

3. Its your choice if you want to spend money/gold on an event that's not mandatory to do. If you go broke from it then you have no one to blame but yourself.

1 hour ago, Pepperino said:

That has nothing to do with Trove. You will see those type of players regardless.

1. They give out gems from events. I came back after not playing for 6 months and got the hexagonal diamond -> heptagonal brilliant diamond in 2 weeks from the previous event before the heart event.

3. Its your choice if you want to spend money/gold on an event that's not mandatory to do. If you go broke from it then you have no one to blame but yourself.

^

i think you might over exaggerate this a bit, you can always buy through CTRL + C HM Coins, actually apart from the other regions EN/NA is pretty F2P friendly.

Japan for example, just pulls the money outta your pocket, you cant even get F10 stuff through ingame activities like here.

for Trove as example, you have to collect shittons of Dragonballs over very long time, since as F2P user you can only get them once per day and Dragonballshop prices are expensive as heck.

Trove is just some RNG Toy for the rich kids, to take a shortcut and be happy it exists, else we would have crap quality in service.

and i wanna mention something for those who dont belive me, i got buddies in the game, who bought like 200-400 Keys through HM coins, cuz they didnt spent their time complaining in social media or the forum bout how unfair Trove might be.

They got it together and just farmed Gold in order to buy HM Coins.

btw. Flyff for example is a real P2W game, you CANT get anywhere close to top gear without spending Money anymore, in BnS however everything is achieveable without spending Money.

36 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

i think you might over exaggerate this a bit, you can always buy through CTRL + C HM Coins, actually apart from the other regions EN/NA is pretty F2P friendly.

Japan for example, just pulls the money outta your pocket, you cant even get F10 stuff through ingame activities like here.

for Trove as example, you have to collect shittons of Dragonballs over very long time, since as F2P user you can only get them once per day and Dragonballshop prices are expensive as heck.

As someone who has played on the JP client, I find it hard to believe you actually said something like that. Yes, if you were F2P, it took a long time to get the dragon points, but do you know how often they had log-in events and other easy dungeon events? I got a ton more free items on JP than I ever will see on the NA client. You only had to log in for like an hour every day for a week, and you could get a free costume plus some mats. Not to mention, if they ever did trove, guess what, those slots we have to buy every time trove starts on NA, they were only a one time buy on JP, and it would be open for any trove event they decided to have.

I'm guessing you didn't know any of this because you never bothered to log on to your forum board account? They sent a lot of codes to your forum account that could be redeemed for all the extra mats and gifts. Tbh, if my ping wasn't better on NA than it is with JP, I would've stuck with the JP server. Since playing with high ping on this game really takes some of the fun away at times.

Also, those two costumes in trove right now? Lunar and Solar eclipse. Guess what, on JP, those costumes are completely free, and they can be farmed with a little time inside the game. Never would have had to sell gold or swipe your card (actually, every other client is the same, only NA/EU that doesn't have this). For the white one, you had to farm a bit of Naksun. For the black one, you had to farm Naryu Lab (45 dungeon) for some relic pieces and trade it to the NPC outside. 

Every region has their money schemes, but frankly I find NA/EU to be the pretty bad, China is probably the worst though.

4 hours ago, Pepperino said:

1. 2hykz9f.jpg Good luck getting those gems from events. Maybe need about 2 years.

2. It's not that hard to do the maths. An average person who can not be considered either lucky or unlucky, gets handed out maths for him to not only max out his upgrade but also to sell to buy out some other stuff, not to mention some gems and unique outfits which you will not be able to ever get or '' read 1 '' while you cry out of happiness because you saved up some gold from upgrades maybe which will give you a half extra weapon stage, if not less.

3. That doesn't even deserve a reply. But, anyways ... 

I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Your post is just a failed attempt to bring the house down, nothing more ... '' It's your choice kappa, It's your fault kappa. ''. Be original and bring something to add. Don't just copy paste trolish spams which have already been proven invalid like million times.

17 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I totally disagree with that argument. Who cares about some pathetic gold saving from materials, compared to unique stuff which you will never be able to get or will have to grind for months to get or which will save you months of grind gold. You will fall behind if you skip this event just for a little gold saving. You are likely to go completely broke and quit if you get retarded same crap pages only, like me. It's a stick covered with sh1t on both ends.

That is the idea of pay-to-progress: you either spend money to save time, or spend time to play.

The unique stuffs in a Trove are Gems and Outfits. For gems, there are plenty of events to collect them throughout the year, and it requires your efforts/time/luck to get them to the level of whale. The only exception is Aquamarine, but I don't think lacking 5-15AP makes your game a hell, unless you are a perfectionist. For outfits, some of them are sold on F5. Some of them becomes a player's choice rotation (too bad that no one wanted them, so they did not return, lol).

If you are going to complaining about a gamble event makes you broke, maybe some more consideration about how you spend your gold? You want to have shiny server-top equipment just like a MasterCard whale, but without spending gold or money? Get real, sir. The idea of Trove is giving whale something to show off, and a chance for non-whale to have cheaper progression. If you complain about the cost of playing Trove, then you are just a normal player who can't even spend 20 hours of no-life per day, or a brilliant market player in order to compete against whales, so stop trying to make yourself bankrupt in vain in your hopeless pursue.

Either play the game and enjoy it at your own pace, or become a whale to enjoy it at the fastest pace.

3 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

1. 2hykz9f.jpg Good luck getting those gems from events. Maybe need about 2 years.

2. It's not that hard to do the maths. An average person who can not be considered either lucky or unlucky, gets handed out maths for him to not only max out his upgrade but also to sell to buy out some other stuff, not to mention some gems and unique outfits which you will not be able to ever get or '' read 1 '' while you cry out of happiness because you saved up some gold from upgrades maybe which will give you a half extra weapon stage, if not less.

3. That doesn't even deserve a reply. But, anyways ... 

I have already made myself clear about why this event feels like forced when in theory it's not. Your post is just a failed attempt to bring the house down, nothing more ... '' It's your choice kappa, It's your fault kappa. ''. Be original and bring something to add. Don't just copy paste trolish spams which have already been proven invalid like million times.

wow those gem just 50g and spts just 15g? wth

32 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

That is the idea of pay-to-progress: you either spend money to save time, or spend time to play.

The unique stuffs in a Trove are Gems and Outfits. For gems, there are plenty of events to collect them throughout the year, and it requires your efforts/time/luck to get them to the level of whale. The only exception is Aquamarine, but I don't think lacking 5-15AP makes your game a hell, unless you are a perfectionist. For outfits, some of them are sold on F5. Some of them becomes a player's choice rotation (too bad that no one wanted them, so they did not return, lol).

If you are going to complaining about a gamble event makes you broke, maybe some more consideration about how you spend your gold? You want to have shiny server-top equipment just like a MasterCard whale, but without spending gold or money? Get real, sir. The idea of Trove is giving whale something to show off, and a chance for non-whale to have cheaper progression. If you complain about the cost of playing Trove, then you are just a normal player who can't even spend 20 hours of no-life per day, or a brilliant market player in order to compete against whales, so stop trying to make yourself bankrupt in vain in your hopeless pursue.

Either play the game and enjoy it at your own pace, or become a whale to enjoy it at the fastest pace.

It's funny how you took your time to write this big wall of text when the answer is in the post you actually quoted. Here you go :

17 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Archived