Forums

What kind of game status we are in now ?

Valiant

So I won't talk about classes balance, Cause we know there no balance.

But I will talk about how this game just turn into a pool of p2w and unbalance gear throwing away without even thinking for a moment about the broken balance between Offensive and Defensive status.

So all what we got so far just boosting in attack and Crit/Crit.Damage status, Raven weapon, Legendary accessories from either Dungeons or BT and ofcourse the amazing 1 shoot tool that called True hongmoon energy.

While what for Defensive status ? Pet and some Pvp soulshield ?

Like even the galaxy weapon that supposed to be pvp weapon is useless beside that Raven weapon.

When I see a BM or SF or Warlock or some other class 1 shoot me while I have 140k HP, 3k Crit defense and 4.1k Defense then what should I do ? 

When I see that BM just smash me with 25k Dragontongue and random 20k from their raven damage not to mention when true hongmoon get actives I'm 100-0 in seconds

When you see the people with Pve Raven weapon is "grinding" their way up to the top of pvp 6v6 ladder while Galaxy weapon holder can't do nothing against them to climb against their power, Then you should see something wrong in status of this game.

You blinding just getting Galaxy weapon knowing it good for pvp, But at the end you find yourself stuck with low dps weapon and just provide you with little defensive status that is useless against the mighty power of hongmoon energy and the wrath Raven damage.

So after all of this, No one come and tell me people going to stand this forever or keep playing broken game.

Not to mention how classes balance make difference in arena, 6v6 and pve dungeons and 24man, Not to mention how most of free players can't access to BT at all and some classes is not welcomed there even if they got good clan.

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

So I won't talk about classes balance, Cause we know there no balance.

But I will talk about how this game just turn into a pool of p2w and unbalance gear throwing away without even thinking for a moment about the broken balance between Offensive and Defensive status.

So all what we got so far just boosting in attack and Crit/Crit.Damage status, Raven weapon, Legendary accessories from either Dungeons or BT and ofcourse the amazing 1 shoot tool that called True hongmoon energy.

While what for Defensive status ? Pet and some Pvp soulshield ?

Like even the galaxy weapon that supposed to be pvp weapon is useless beside that Raven weapon.

When I see a BM or SF or Warlock or some other class 1 shoot me while I have 140k HP, 3k Crit defense and 4.1k Defense then what should I do ? 

When I see that BM just smash me with 25k Dragontongue and random 20k from their raven damage not to mention when true hongmoon get actives I'm 100-0 in seconds

When you see the people with Pve Raven weapon is "grinding" their way up to the top of pvp 6v6 ladder while Galaxy weapon holder can't do nothing against them to climb against their power, Then you should see something wrong in status of this game.

You blinding just getting Galaxy weapon knowing it good for pvp, But at the end you find yourself stuck with low dps weapon and just provide you with little defensive status that is useless against the mighty power of hongmoon energy and the wrath Raven damage.

So after all of this, No one come and tell me people going to stand this forever or keep playing broken game.

Not to mention how classes balance make difference in arena, 6v6 and pve dungeons and 24man, Not to mention how most of free players can't access to BT at all and some classes is not welcomed there even if they got good clan.

Wait until the new PVP weapon comes "Emperor - upgraded version of galaxy". You can't compare different level of weapon together. Galaxy should be matched with baleful or seraph. Emperor should be matched with raven. 

23 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Wait until the new PVP weapon comes "Emperor - upgraded version of galaxy". You can't compare different level of weapon together. Galaxy should be matched with baleful or seraph. Emperor should be matched with raven. 

I won't wait untill anything to come out, This game is dead as much as they going to leave it like this

What should I do untill then ? Dying to noob people with p2w Raven weapon ? because game couldn't make it mind and just release the pve weapon before the pvp one ?

I brought this topic of DMG vs DEF up quite a while back when the greater stages of souls came out, it pretty much got swept under the rug, but here is that thread for anyone interested in looking to read some extra insight on the topic. I've spent the better part of the past 15 years in video game design and development, a fair portion of which on AAA titles, MMO's, and competitive titles. The KR server may really enjoy the 1-hit your dead style pvp, but the western audience does not react well to this as a whole, and data has proven this time and time again. This localized version for the western market needs to seriously consider adjusting some of these things to allow for actual fights, instead of 1hit KO's. I got hit for a 145k attack yesterday from a BM, just a single attack did this. This is not entertainment or competitive gaming in the realm of martial art arena fighting, this is sniper shooting head shot kills if you throw your credit card hard enough at the screen. I don't mind the whaling, hell, i'm a whale. What I mind is even when it's whale vs whale, someone dies nearly instantly, and certain classes can pretty much garauntee that it's them standing. More consideration for Defense in general needs to be taken into consideration. In theory, when it's 1v1 in full gear, it should be a stale mate with a long drawn out fight of endurance, but this is not how we play geared pvp in this game. We play it in groups, which are supposed to be a primary function of it, as a group focusing down a target and killing them that way. Anyways, I digress. The publishing house needs to stand up for what's best for their market and not let the development house walk all over them. 

27 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Raven weapon p2w? oO ok how many guys can you still take serious after that kind of comment.

He doesn't have any idea that even for whales, it took more than 7-8 hours to finish a BT run (first couple runs). 

To be honest, they should put the legendary emperor weapon patch out soon to competitive with raven weapon since galaxy/seraph/baleful weapon has no match against raven weapon right now.  With 2.5k+ critical defense and got 2 hits KO from BM HM Z + Fire RMB is really no fun (full raven stage 6 + Legendary accessories from BT + True awaken soul). Even against summoners, when i do 400% defense boost spin, they hit me like I have no defense at all.

45 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Raven weapon p2w? oO ok how many guys can you still take serious after that kind of comment.

18 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

He doesn't have any idea that even for whales, it took more than 7-8 hours to finish a BT run (first couple runs). 

To be honest, they should put the legendary emperor weapon patch out soon to competitive with raven weapon since galaxy/seraph/baleful weapon has no match against raven weapon right now.  With 2.5k+ critical defense and got 2 hits KO from BM HM Z + Fire RMB is really no fun (full raven stage 6 + Legendary accessories from BT + True awaken soul). Even against summoners, when i do 400% defense boost spin, they hit me like I have no defense at all.

Don't take me serious but whatever, Yah that what I was talking about Raven and hongmoon energy just eating our HP like if we were butter though we got maxed pvp status 

9 hours ago, newbiez said:

so its the eq that op not the char i guess...its like every char can make a massive damage if they have that kind of op eq...

Not necessarily. The Class problem isn't simply just damage, it's the imbalance. For example, BMs, a melee class, have 1 or 2 attacks that can be triggered from 16m away iirc? both can one shot. WL must be minimum 16m, has no approach, proper iframes, or heavy damaging skills to start. Only in a combo can they do decent damage.

If there's two summoners on a team,t hey can just stick together and ehal for days while slowly eating your health.

BDs can parry and deflect i believe? You need kd for them, nothing else works. If you fail,they'll grab and kill you near instantly.

FMs have a skill that resists all ranged attacks while in it, even though they are ranged attackers themselves.

Then you have these poor souls

SF simply have iframes

Dests simply have spin. weak af otherwise

WL has hit limited iframes (no problem for a bd, bm, summoner, or any class really)

Sins can lose their stealth in too many ways, and that's their class specialty.

None of these in the second list ahve high damage starters that can stop a BM, BD, whatever in their tracks.

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Not necessarily. The Class problem isn't simply just damage, it's the imbalance. For example, BMs, a melee class, have 1 or 2 attacks that can be triggered from 16m away iirc? both can one shot. WL must be minimum 16m, has no approach, proper iframes, or heavy damaging skills to start. Only in a combo can they do decent damage.

If there's two summoners on a team,t hey can just stick together and ehal for days while slowly eating your health.

BDs can parry and deflect i believe? You need kd for them, nothing else works. If you fail,they'll grab and kill you near instantly.

FMs have a skill that resists all ranged attacks while in it, even though they are ranged attackers themselves.

SF simply have iframes

WL has hit limited iframes (no problem for a bd, bm, summoner, or any class really)

None of these in the second list ahve high damage starters that can stop a BM, BD, whatever in their tracks.

but then u still need a good eq to make that kind of damage...u cant simply 1 shot if u dont have good eq...idk for me its depends on eq and the one that played the char...

I'm a FM and I have pretty good gear maxed even, but compared to a BD that can dash stun me, storm cleave, lightning flashes and flickers till death, and this happens after I can't damage them once they start spinning or use Z to resist my attacks, then my tab is wasted after a airborne attack, then I know what happens next, HM lightning draw, daze or stun, lightning flashes and flickers all day, and any BD can do just that to me and I'm just defenseless, and 774 AP compared to these low AP BD's, the last one that attacked me was in Misty and had 657 AP, my pride was destroyed by that number /shy  

8 hours ago, Laura099 said:

SF simply have iframes

But it not more of classes problem more than gear and powerful items throwing at offensive status special the pve status.

All I can see now get pve offensive item >>>> PvP defensive item which include getting 1hit by 1 pve maxed player while you are pvp maxed player

Archived