Pet upgrade

ombremq

i just bought a panda pet on market for 50g and i thought i could upgrade it easly using the weird purple powder but it seems i have to buy the same panda again to upgrade it to transform it into a weird legendary panda with same stats 2950hp? what did i do wrong ? where can i find a pet i can upgrade hp? can someone gave me some tips or a link pls 

thx for your fast answer but in the transmutation page, it seems we can only tranmute to get legendary pet aura and we need a pet lvl 10 in order to do that, i have an other question where can we get those "untamed pet"?

You don't need to do anything in transmutation page. You need to open dragon express (the shop in inventory) and there you find the pet aura. I think it costs 3 pet stones and some gold but i'm not in game right now to check the price. Then you right click your pet and socket it into the pet aura. There might be a prompt warning you that pet becomes untradeable when socketed.

Yeah that's it. Pet system is little bit confusing but basicaly:

If you want appearance and don't care about stats -> wear the appearence pet that you bought

If you want stats and don't care about appearence -> transmute appearance pet into stones and buy/upgrade pet aura for stats

If you want both (appearance and stats) -> socket appearence pet into aura and upgrade it together.

thanks that help a lot, i have a last question :p

the panda pet i bought do i have to use it on my pet aura before i upgrade it? or can i use it whenever i want, on the stage i want for example can i change pet aura appearance even on a stage 3 or 4 pet aura?

You can use it whenever you want. If you have combined pet - stage N you can salvage it and get Pet aura - stage N + pet appearence. So you can freely swap appearances of your pet.

For example:

1. You socket your panda into aura now.

2. You upgrade your socketed panda into stage 4

3. Then you buy a lycan pet appearance

4. Salvage your panda - stage 4 pet and you will get panda pet appearance + pet aura - stage 4

5. socket your new lycan into pet aura - stage 4 and you will have Lycan - stage 4. Save you panda appearance for whenever you change your mind.

• 1 month later...

@Dlacik I didn't want to start another thread because I have questions related to this as well. I have a Lycan stage 5, if I salvage it to get the pet aura and put the new Poh pet into it. Will I still be able to upgrade this to Ultimate and have the shiny effect and everything or do I need to wait to get the Lycan higher first?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Suldren said:

@Dlacik I didn't want to start another thread because I have questions related to this as well. I have a Lycan stage 5, if I salvage it to get the pet aura and put the new Poh pet into it. Will I still be able to upgrade this to Ultimate and have the shiny effect and everything or do I need to wait to get the Lycan higher first?

Thanks.

u can only get legendary poh pet look if u have 3 of her normal pets and upgrade the 'look' (separate aura from pet combine pet looks and then apply her appearance back to aura) 

33 minutes ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

u can only get legendary poh pet look if u have 3 of her normal pets and upgrade the 'look' (separate aura from pet combine pet looks and then apply her appearance back to aura) 

Okay, so 3 Poh skins? And then upgrade that? I would have to keep trying to get the pet from the pouch or buy it on the marketplace for 1500 gold then.  Alright, when my clan mates said don't fool with it because it is for whales I wasn't sure what they meant. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Suldren said:

Okay, so 3 Poh skins? And then upgrade that? I would have to keep trying to get the pet from the pouch or buy it on the marketplace for 1500 gold then.  Alright, when my clan mates said don't fool with it because it is for whales I wasn't sure what they meant. Thanks!

if i remember correct u need 3 for awakened and 10 for legendary (13 total) to make her shiny and have different look than just normal pet

• 5 months later...

I have a question to add, base on current pet system, i just gotten my aura. Going to upgrade it soon.

I have the intention to use a Lycan Skin, but I do not wish to upgrade the lycan skin appearance, (means i want to keep it as original first form).

Base on above intention, does it mean:

1. I cannot combine both pet skin & aura at the start.
2. I must upgrade my aura all the way to max level then i can attach the pet skin?

Cause I am worried that if i combine them right from the start, when i upgrade the pet, it will upgrade both appearance and aura. Unless even a combined skin+aura pet has separate upgrade system despite being combined, then I dont have to worry. 

Please let me know of the above if anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Azurelis said:

I have a question to add, base on current pet system, i just gotten my aura. Going to upgrade it soon.

I have the intention to use a Lycan Skin, but I do not wish to upgrade the lycan skin appearance, (means i want to keep it as original first form).

Base on above intention, does it mean:

1. I cannot combine both pet skin & aura at the start.
2. I must upgrade my aura all the way to max level then i can attach the pet skin?

Cause I am worried that if i combine them right from the start, when i upgrade the pet, it will upgrade both appearance and aura. Unless even a combined skin+aura pet has separate upgrade system despite being combined, then I dont have to worry. 

Please let me know of the above if anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Your pet appearance won't change if you upgrade the aura. The only way the appearance would change is if you upgraded the appearance into it's ultimate form, to do that you would need to fuse multiple copies of the pet together. You can fuse the skin and aura when ever you want, the aura is where all the stats are, you could choose to not even use a pet skin or vice versa.

Also, next time, make a new thread. The last post in this thread was from April. Posting in a thread a few weeks to a month after the last post is considered a "thread necro" and it's usually frowned upon.

On 23/09/2017 at 7:19 PM, LunaticAzure said:

Your pet appearance won't change if you upgrade the aura. The only way the appearance would change is if you upgraded the appearance into it's ultimate form, to do that you would need to fuse multiple copies of the pet together. You can fuse the skin and aura when ever you want, the aura is where all the stats are, you could choose to not even use a pet skin or vice versa.

Also, next time, make a new thread. The last post in this thread was from April. Posting in a thread a few weeks to a month after the last post is considered a "thread necro" and it's usually frowned upon.

Thank you for the response. answers my doubts totally.

sorry bout the reply on this old thread. i googled for answers and this thread came in, so didn't realize it was old when i replied it. will take note on that in future.

thanks once again.

Archived