Forums

Help a Noobie: What are recommened Crafting & Gathering "factions"?

Rebecka

Hey, I'm really new to the game! I'm just at the part where I'm supposed to pick some Crafting & Gathering groups! I'm wondering which ones are recommended for beginners (and if you have time you could explain why they are recommended)? 

Thanks in advance,

R

I would say for now easiest are Forgekeeper and Silver Cauldron so you can craft Repair Tools and Dungeon Antidotes. Another option is to craft Critical Primers with Soul Warden but that still would require soulstones so I prefer as a fresh player to go with the first two to start with. Due to how expensive and hard to get materials are for Merry Potter + Soul Warden to craft Silverfrost Transformation Stones (STS) I would NOT recommend it for a fresh player. Once your character is bit better built and you can farm gold and mats easier then go for STS crafting. Remember to check out which gathering guild you need for the crafting guilds you pick. I think you will need Prospector's Union for Forgekeeper and The Tree Fellers for Soul Warden but I cannot 100% surely remember what was the Silver Cauldron one but you can easily check it out.

50 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I would say for now easiest are Forgekeeper and Silver Cauldron so you can craft Repair Tools and Dungeon Antidotes. Another option is to craft Critical Primers with Soul Warden but that still would require soulstones so I prefer as a fresh player to go with the first two to start with. Due to how expensive and hard to get materials are for Merry Potter + Soul Warden to craft Silverfrost Transformation Stones (STS) I would NOT recommend it for a fresh player. Once your character is bit better built and you can farm gold and mats easier then go for STS crafting. Remember to check out which gathering guild you need for the crafting guilds you pick. I think you will need Prospector's Union for Forgekeeper and The Tree Fellers for Soul Warden but I cannot 100% surely remember what was the Silver Cauldron one but you can easily check it out.

There are more things to craft with Merry Potter and Soul Warden than just Transformation Stone.

Just craft Kaolin Refiner and the Crafted Critical Soul Shield, as they are pretty easy to sell. Fresh out of stories should give you enough gold to fund these crafts. If you're lazy, you can have Merry Potter craft Pickaxe.

Also, Trappers can gather bones, which is easy to sell at x5 the cost. Tree Fellers can gather either sap for pickaxe crafting, or wood for soul shield crafting. Sell wood to market if you have any spare.

Antidote is easy to craft and can craft as soon as your Silver Cauldron hit Rank 3. Their profit is x10 the cost.

It is recommend to make more than one alt to multiply profits.

Archived