Put exit button in 6 vs 6

Calcinha

You join 6v6 knowing the risk, why add a button to leave to inconvenience others with no penalty whatsoever?

Like Leodore said, if they decide to add a button like this it has to come with a harsh penalty since you're basically wasting time of others if YOU feel as though they won't win even if the match hasn't started.

More like you should be automatically loaded back into the battleground you tried to leave bc you think the only factor to winning is ap (most cases) :) and if you afk get a 1 hour penalty debuff thats account wide that stops you from entering f8 at all.

2 hours ago, Leodore said:

I'm cool with an exit button on battlegrounds, but it should come with a catch, like if you click it, then you are banned from battlegrounds for 24 hours ^_^ 

Yes, but 24 hours is too harsh, I would say 6 hours ban and it is account-wise, meaning all characters in the same account have the punishment. However, if there is 6 hours ban, then people would just leave the game. If they get the same punishment by just leaving the game, then what happen to the disconnected players? The game can't tell if players are disconnected or left the game on purpose. Then, people would come on forum and bash on the punishment. lmao...

11 hours ago, Zuzu said:

You join 6v6 knowing the risk, why add a button to leave to inconvenience others with no penalty whatsoever?

Like Leodore said, if they decide to add a button like this it has to come with a harsh penalty since you're basically wasting time of others if YOU feel as though they won't win even if the match hasn't started.

The penalty should be the same as always. Losing points. But the matchup system sucks, so i think its fair

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

The penalty should be the same as always. Losing points. But the matchup system sucks, so i think its fair

just losing points its not enough...since the op just wanna leave the party because his team gonna lose which is selfish to me...the penalty like 1-2 hrs or maybe more cant enter f8 kinda good to me so ppl need to think twice before leave the party just because his team gonna lose...

2 hours ago, Alystin said:

CTRL+ALT+DELETE  --> Task manager --> close Blade & Soul

Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Blade and Soul -> Uninstall

If you are going to quit in 6v6, it should be treated as ANY kind of content and the penalty should be ban from the game for at least 12h. Since you confirmed that you do this, you should get punished for it.

12h account ban and another 12h of 50% account-wide stats debuff! If you dont wanna play 6v6, dont even bother trying.

Some high-geared want to faceroll low rating or faster queue time, so they might abuse this button on purpose.

If anything that can scare these people, then it should be what they want to farm: Battle Point. If they quit, then their Battle Point reserve should be deducted directly. So it becomes counter-productive to maintain low rating in order to farm points, and you might lose more than you farm.

Archived