Yay...My Destroyer got worst and worst in final Dungeons now

Valiant

9 hours ago, JuNgL1sT said:

when ppl say destroyer has no dps...

http://imgur.com/a/LC4sy

Soo.... The assassin provides taxi / bluebuff / party iframe

The BD provides a party iframe

Destroyer provides nothing and is still under them.

What did you want to prove again ?

2 hours ago, SilentOne said:

meanwhile i'm still wondering why all these ppl plays class which they dont like.

Meanwhile, people like you are still too simple to understand that people who stick to destro actually LOVE playing it, they are just fed up with being useless in group setting. And the worst in solo farm setting. 

1 hour ago, GenericNick said:

Meanwhile, people like you are still too simple to understand that people who stick to destro actually LOVE playing it, they are just fed up with being useless in group setting. And the worst in solo farm setting. 

Oh ok, so you love destro's so much so you need to point out how useless class it is multiple times a week. Flawless

I dont agree with the op... DES can do lots of dps if used wise and i think DES and BD are a bit undervalue in dgs... they trigger restraint skills and they give a lot of dps to the party... so instead of seeing that u lack of dps (which isnt true) think about the increase of dps when grabbing the enemy... and if u want to see an example u only need to see the yt video of aalaguna about desolate tomb... he run desolate tomb with a des in the party so... pls learn to play it well and use the grab... the same happens with BDs... their dps is a bit more than the DES and has iframe party but in essence is the same its my opinion

36 minutes ago, Deathrainer said:

I dont agree with the op... DES can do lots of dps if used wise and i think DES and BD are a bit undervalue in dgs... they trigger restraint skills and they give a lot of dps to the party... so instead of seeing that u lack of dps (which isnt true) think about the increase of dps when grabbing the enemy... and if u want to see an example u only need to see the yt video of aalaguna about desolate tomb... he run desolate tomb with a des in the party so... pls learn to play it well and use the grab... the same happens with BDs... their dps is a bit more than the DES and has iframe party but in essence is the same its my opinion

I agree with you but what when I cant grab boss ? I played 1 year ( main destro) and im still lack of dps, Its sad when I put the same time/money and I have the same results like 100 ap lower char :FFF Overall my dps is good with bb+sb but problem is in solo gaming - naksun under 1 min is really hard without good soul/800+ ap. My My proposition is:

-emberstomb for all in range like biot KFM or/and

-Fury for all and little buff LMB 

The "best" thing is that destro grab/restrain isnt actually useful in dungeons anymore (most cases).

Some classes like FMs, WLs and other have SO FREAKING POWERFUL awakened skills that they completely outshine their "restrain dps" skill.

For destro dps number are  - X= normal dps, x2 = awaken skill dps, x3= restrain skill dps, x4=restrain+awaken critdmg buff (rough numbers).

BUT IT DOESNT WORK FOR OTHER CLASSES like fms.  THEY JUST HIT AWAKEN DRAGONS**** and completely outdps anything.  So, say goodbye to grab/restrain, it isnt useful anymore.

All you need is Wl and their stupid buff. Great balance by lame koreans, as always.

Ugh a bunch of destroyers complaining about their DPS in PVE when they don't realize their class is a super burst class. I've seen destroyer DPS go to 300k but drop to 80k. And that doesn't prove that destroyer DPS is 11-13% less. That picture doesn't have the AP they had. I'm pretty sure they all didnt have the same exact AP with the same exact ping. 100k DPS is actually pretty good for a class like that. Quit complaining about your classes DPS in PVE or reroll.

destro unlike all other class NEED legendary SS, full msp for medium damage, full BT for good damage (by good i mean on par with other classes), not everyone can get those. Without legendary it's trash (still compared to other class with similar ss)

1 hour ago, Bim404 said:

destro unlike all other class NEED legendary SS, full msp for medium damage, full BT for good damage (by good i mean on par with other classes), not everyone can get those. Without legendary it's trash (still compared to other class with similar ss)

That what I'm talking about!

Omg no one can understand I don't talk about Destroyer or Raven weapon, I talk about useless class that in need of that BT soulshield while they either can't find party if they not in good clan or because their server is dead or because people in their server scared to do it or lazy to learn it mech special it takes hours to finish.

Worst part some Destroyer from good clans even not allowed in BT parties because they are destroyer ,Useless dps and useless utility class

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Worst part some Destroyer from good clans even not allowed in BT parties because they are destroyer ,Useless dps and useless utility class

i dont think its cause they are destroyer. i think its more like they dont know how to play their class ;d

my clan is running with 4 destroyers in each raid group at this point.. and we got 3 raids groups 

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Please provide a screenshot of those "good" clans specifically saying they won't allow Destros in their raid because of their class. Because again, another asinine comment when I still see plenty of Destros doing BT, getting their gear and ss sets with ease. 

For someone not to allow a Destro in the raid is most likely not because of their class, it's generally the player being bad, history of rudeness, etc etc. I mean unless you can prove me wrong with said quoted claims.

C'mon guys stop this hypocrisy.

We all know that most RLs will shit their pants, but wil make sure raid have enough wls, sins, bd/bms, healers and stuff.

And destros in raid are like... ok, we have 1-2 850+ totally whaled axe-guys with true souls, we can take them... probably.

1 hour ago, Said said:

C'mon guys stop this hypocrisy.

We all know that most RLs will shit their pants, but wil make sure raid have enough wls, sins, bd/bms, healers and stuff.

And destros in raid are like... ok, we have 1-2 850+ totally whaled axe-guys with true souls, we can take them... probably.

Someone said the truth <.>

On 3/13/2017 at 1:29 PM, MonkeyDRuffy said:

@Valiant

Make a server transfer to Windrest, im sure, that you will find a nice group/clan. If you havent the money for it yet, do a part-time-job or ask someone to lend it to you.

that's worst idea ever to as someone to lend money for a game transfer >_<

19 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

even BD over DPS des lul

Oh wait! THIS IS IT GUYS! He isn't mad because destroyer don't have "enough" damage... He is mad because destroyer don't have the highest damage! 

Maybe, just maaaaaybe, and this is crazy I know, the sin had more dps because his gear was better? because his pin was better or his skill in general? crazy right? I know!! but seriously That picture proves that a destroyer can make as much damage as any other class, now all you have to do is think what other thing can you do to help the party ? or maybe just maaaaaaaaaaaaybe, play with friends? I know... crazy am I right?

They should just make their E's party wide than people would want them and problem solved.

Noting that not only do they have fury but they also have that annoying def branch x: which could be useful maybe

13 hours ago, Exaration said:

Ugh a bunch of destroyers complaining about their DPS in PVE when they don't realize their class is a super burst class. I've seen destroyer DPS go to 300k but drop to 80k. And that doesn't prove that destroyer DPS is 11-13% less. That picture doesn't have the AP they had. I'm pretty sure they all didnt have the same exact AP with the same exact ping. 100k DPS is actually pretty good for a class like that. Quit complaining about your classes DPS in PVE or reroll.

Sad thing is the destroyer likely outgears the others to be up there near them.

Though I don't think any group is kicking Destroyers from clan BTs. Even the most elitist BT groups I have seen have 1 or 2. It's just that nobody is looking for Destroyers either and raids can do just fine with 0 and have no drawbacks.

On 3/13/2017 at 1:25 PM, 821031_1452549945 said:

Specially love it when I as DES can do KD and Stun np but rest of party cant muster that poor daze that I have abit of problem to do double. Specially when we have FM SUM SIN and similar classes in that can easly do the daze T.T

I play FM, Sum, Sin the most atm and I always try to cc when needed when m

y skills aren't on cool down >.>

On 13.03.2017 at 3:17 AM, Valiant said:

Yes as the title say, Most of higher people now got their full Skybreak Soulshield and Raven weapon at least.

Now I see people doing 100k+ Damage easily with that soulshield without even the Raven weapon while myself and like 70% of community cannot do more than 40k+ damage

Thank you so much for this amazing 24mann that I can't do because it locked for higher maxed clans or I can't do it because people afraid to do it since it require alot of mech and many trinity classes while my Destroyer is useless and unwanted :)

It's not just destroyers, incorrect information. Many players can not find the skybreak raven party. Only some clans are doing it. If they do not invite you to party for being a destroyer, you can set up a party with the remaining destroyers. The problem is not dps, if you have not any buff, they exclude you. 

Nearly all the party members will be only assassin and warlocks. Ncsoft must nerf them.. We cant find party!

41 minutes ago, RevelatioN said:

It's not just destroyers, incorrect information. Many players can not find the skybreak raven party. Only some clans are doing it. If they do not invite you to party for being a destroyer, you can set up a party with the remaining destroyers. The problem is not dps, if you have not any buff, they exclude you. 

Nearly all the party members will be only assassin and warlocks. Ncsoft must nerf them.. We cant find party!

Even 810+ AP BD can't find BT raid party, what do you expect for destroyers. :D

Destros pre-BT8 and raven weapon suck. DPS is lowest for sure. But now with raven stage 3, BT 8 and awakened soul I'm regularly pulling 60-80k average DPS putting me on the leaderboard in BT and regularly top of the board in NF. Destros are just heavily gear dependent since our main damage buffs start from BT.

Get ready for next patch on 12th April when our DPS goes even higher. Destro's will likely be one of the top DPS.

Archived