Forums

Yay...My Destroyer got worst and worst in final Dungeons now

Yes as the title say, Most of higher people now got their full Skybreak Soulshield and Raven weapon at least.

Now I see people doing 100k+ Damage easily with that soulshield without even the Raven weapon while myself and like 70% of community cannot do more than 40k+ damage

Thank you so much for this amazing 24mann that I can't do because it locked for higher maxed clans or I can't do it because people afraid to do it since it require alot of mech and many trinity classes while my Destroyer is useless and unwanted :)

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Maybe and just maybe you should try out Seraph/Baleful in dungeons instead of the galaxy weapon as you won't be able to get raven weapon even if you could do BT since you don't have Seraph/Baleful. Just as a hint...

I not talking about Raven only, I talking as well about the soulshield that I can't access while people already got 8 parts of while it suppose to enhance and improve Destroyer dps, But by this way it iwll never happen :)

This guy is here again. He opens a new topics once every 2 weeks stating how weak destroyer is in both PVP and PVE and yet he is refusing to switch to other classes. lmao...

I never kick destroyers out from my party as long as they meet my AP recruitment criteria. However, from what i saw so far recently, the destroyers are either Pro players (usually with 750+ AP) or bad players (there are no middle/average players). What I mean bad player is that they don't do anything help with the team like doing their grab or rezz protection or helping with CCs. They just dps brainlessly. 35% of the afkers in dungeons I saw were actually destroyers as well. It is also interesting to see that some destroyers don't even know how to self iframe for the boss aoe like 1st boss in DT and just blame for no party iframe (in fact, there was only 1 party iframe class in the party).

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

I never kick destroyers out from my party as long as they meet my AP recruitment criteria. However, from what i saw so far recently, the destroyers are either Pro players (usually with 750+ AP) or bad players (there are no middle/average players). What I mean bad player is that they don't do anything help with the team like doing their grab or rezz protection or helping with CCs. They just dps brainlessly. 35% of the afkers in dungeons I saw were actually destroyers as well. It is also interesting to see that some destroyers don't even know how to self iframe for the boss aoe like 1st boss in DT and just blame for no party iframe (in fact, there was only 1 party iframe class in the party).

Really ?

Well for me i can spin it.. with accepting some damage or set persistence which alot safer.

17 hours ago, Valiant said:

Thank you so much for this amazing 24mann that I can't do because it locked for higher maxed clans or I can't do it because people afraid to do it since it require alot of mech and many trinity classes while my Destroyer is useless and unwanted :)

Well at least you're not alone.

Im already take down my guild chatbar and leave clan discord as they're just talking about BT which depress me and well reminds of of what happened when it first released and i tried to join. Maybe i will rejoin if things settle and i can finally have a chance.

3 hours ago, FrozenB said:

This guy is here again. He opens a new topics once every 2 weeks stating how weak destroyer is in both PVP and PVE and yet he is refusing to switch to other classes. lmao...

Still they won't do that much damage like other classes without that powerful Soulshield so yah, 

Just now, FrozenB said:

ya, i especially hate the people who just dps brainlessly in dungeons without doing any CCs. Like in 1st boss in EC, some people just do 1 specific CC like stun only and rely on other people to do the other CCs and then blame others for low dps or no CCs.

Man today I did enter masts with 2 warlock and 1 BM, They all was like 800+ they just grind the boss  under 1min without doing any mech or cc.

I was like, Bravo game bravo nothing is important now , Just get your maxed stuff and smash their dungeon without thinking or care about mech.

Edited by Valiant
31 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Still they won't do that much damage like other classes without that powerful Soulshield so yah, 

ya, i especially hate the people who just dps brainlessly in dungeons without doing any CCs. Like in 1st boss in EC, some people just do 1 specific CC like stun only and rely on other people to do the other CCs and then blame others for low dps or no CCs.

32 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Specially love it when I as DES can do KD and Stun np but rest of party cant muster that poor daze that I have abit of problem to do double. Specially when we have FM SUM SIN and similar classes in that can easly do the daze T.T

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

I was like, Bravo game bravo nothing is important now , Just get your maxed stuff and smash their dungeon without thinking or care about mech.

so you want that your stats should be downgraded depend on that dungeon? Mast is 500 ap content, its just logical that some1 with 800+ ap can do it without any kind of mech.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Man today I did enter masts with 2 warlock and 1 BM, They all was like 800+ they just grind the boss  under 1min without doing any mech or cc.

Today I entered masts solo as a destroyer and ignored all the mechanics because it's impossible to die and I have enough dps to solo it.