Summoner info - Help

Satinz

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rJSdzv7sx

hm 3 build without any hm skills.

Soulshields:

Quests -> 8 Yeti -> 12468 Asura + 357 Yeti -> 12468 Ebondrake Citadel 357 desolated tomb -> 1-5 midnightskypetal plains 678 desolated tomb -> 1-8 midnightskypetal plains

if you have a nice guild, skil the asura part.

if you can run msp often or already run it often skip asura and ec/dt part.

Assuming that you're HM13 with unlocked HM skills, full MSP soulshield (1-8), earth build:
https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=HkT9Wr4sl

Roots:
Root (1) can be switched to any Stage you want (mass root, target root or target DPS). I personnaly prefer Stage 2.

SS = A root

----

CC:

- Tab = 2 stuns

- 2 + C = 2 dazes

- V (x2) = 2 knockdowns

----

Defensive skills:

- X = make you invul for 5 seconds, for max 5 hits. Combined with Petals (3), it's great self heal method

- 4 = Stealth + chi recovery + proc of self buff for more DPS with sunflower.  Cool to get stealthed for a DPS boost (yellow enemies attacks are stealthable)

- 4 -> F = Full invul during 1 sec for team (and yourself), making them stealthed if successful

- 3 = regen youself (and friends) when some enemies are distants + protect yourself + friends that are in chi meditation for safe self wake-up. Every resist under Petals regen a lot (2% or more according to stuff). Cool to cast it in melee for KFM/BM regen + safe chi meditation. Petals are good for you AND your team, considere it as a second team heal

- E = making yourself invul during cast, can be cast anytime, even when you are grabbed

--------

For high end stuff, wind build:

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rJZvHrVie

Less defensive build, great for bosses that don't need defensive Petals Stage 1 + having a Soul Burn in your team + having a good ping + having a good LMB + RMB + F rotation

Changes compared to earth build:

- Higher DPS if properly done

- Target oriented DPS (forget it if there are many enemies, prefered for boss)

- Less chi friendly (cost more chi than sunflower, excepted if you are under Soul Burn). Briar Patch (F) and Cat Crouching (Q) are modified to help yourself to recover chi

- 3 = No more pink Petals Stage 1. blue Petals Stage 2 are here to up your DPS. It's an offensive AOE dot skill that boost Rumblebees for x5 damages for 3 seconds + doing AOE damages

- 4 = boosts Rumblebees by x5 damages during 3 seconds after successful (normal) Stealth (not the F team stealth)

i would recommend a slightly different build for hm 13 all hm skills.

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=BkaBJOEol

that is for earth

why 3 stage 2 not stage 1? there are only a few bosses where you realy need the projectile protection so more dmg is more dmg.

Same with v stage 3 instead of 1 (also i pref stage 2 for pve kd instead of stage 1).

Why no SS? Cause there is no real reason to get so close to the boss that you can do the root there.

Why 3 Stage 2 Tier 3? Cause in pve it pulls mobs and adds together, your whole build is aoe so they will die quick.

Why 1 Stage 3 Tier 5? Cause you need ivy posion up 24/7 and doom isnt enough for it, so we need our 1 there.

https://bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=HyhukuNoe

that is for wind

Why 2 Stage 2 instead of 3? Cause 1. Stage 3 is earth dmg AND its the daze skill, but you want wind dmg.

Why 1 Stage 3 instead of 2? Same as earth, you still need ivy posion to get nettles out and doom+nettle isnt as efficient as 1+nettle

SS see earth.

As said above some skills can be skilled different for some bosses, ie. Acrimor (nf end boss) if you are root you need 1 Stage 2. ie Rocnar (nf 1. boss) you also could run 1 Stage 2, with a good tank the boss will only do firewalls and flowers then.

ie ec 1. boss 2 Stage 3 if no1 else have daze. (dont do it if you have magnum badge or you will loose around 10-15k dps)

e

Very very very Thanks. You helped me alot... 

They will try all four combinations for your curiosity to understand. I see many Summoner use the "Sunflower" and not the "Rumbleblees" why?

Ando @RainbowDashie So Earth or wind a difference for the various Boss, no?  

And

"Why no SS?" .. SS.. ? :P what?

Sunflower -> classical PvE + Boss

Rumblebees -> Boss only

I switch between these builds during dungeon, starting with sunflower and sometimes finishing with Rumblebees. But keep in mind that Rumblebees need good stuff (good Baleful's Staff, good MSP soulshields or better, good badge)

SS is the Evade skill (Move back 10m). SS because you have to double push on "S" key.

I have to precise that my builds are optimized to have 2 dazes, 2 stuns and 2 knockdowns ANYTIME. With my earth build, you can do everything, every dungeons WITHOUT changing anything.

RainbowDashie builds are more DPS optimized. You have less controls and have less defensive or heal skills (pink Petals (3) are gone, for example). Saving the 2 points of SS to give them to Z (the team heal) and E (to pull mobs) is a good alternative.

Keep in mind that more than 90% of your DPS is LMB + RMB + F (and eventually 1 for the 15 seconds poison Ivy, only 10 if it is set on target root). For the Rumblebees build, 3 is also a part of your DPS. Focus the DPS optimization (and element optimization) only on these skills. Other skills can be part of DPS but I prefer to set them as useful controls. I think that optimizing damages of 2 isn't worth it, but it needs more investigations with some soulshields or badges. Setting any cat skill on DPS is not a good way, unless I've missed something that was not clearly precised in skills descriptions. Cat has poor offensive statistics.

48 minutes ago, Space Jesus said:

Sunflower -> classical PvE + Boss

Rumblebees -> Boss only

I switch between these builds during dungeon, starting with sunflower and sometimes finishing with Rumblebees. But keep in mind that Rumblebees need good stuff (good Baleful's Staff, good MSP soulshields or better, good badge)

full msp = earth more dmg

magnum badge = earth more dmg

if you want full wind take 3 bt, seraph and holy fire badge. That will fix your focus problems and dps downtimes.

49 minutes ago, Space Jesus said:

I think that optimizing damages of 2 isn't worth it, but it needs more investigations with some soulshields or badges. Setting any cat skill on DPS is not a good way, unless I've missed something that was not clearly precised in skills descriptions. Cat has poor offensive statistics.

with magnum badge you have 2 optioms, either use 2 as dmg skill and get use of it, or dont get magnum badge at all cause you would have to waste your cc skill for 12-15k dps. (thats the dps increase with magnum badge for me)

Also i just use cat dmg skills cause its around 200-500 dps more (v with hm skill) and yeah its not much but if i dont need any kind of kd, why not.

I wish I've chosen Seraph instead of Baleful... Holy Fire badge is my aim, but I've to work on 3 BT soulshields.

In fact, it's clearly earth builds till the summoner reachs the latest stuff content. Such a disappointment.

Can you explain why Seraph's Staff is clearly better for Bees ? Ok, the Briar Patch proc more often, but it's just 3 chi recovery for every cast, so only 1 Bee, but blue Petals are not reset (reset of Seraph's is known to be hard to be proc in PvE) :/

14 hours ago, Space Jesus said:

Can you explain why Seraph's Staff is clearly better for Bees ? Ok, the Briar Patch proc more often, but it's just 3 chi recovery for every cast, so only 1 Bee, but blue Petals are not reset (reset of Seraph's is known to be hard to be proc in PvE) :/

its 3 chi for every hit with briar patch. so its 15 chi over this 10 sec and thats the important stuff. 

blue petals is nice for the 5.0 more multiplier for bee, but you still need around 17-20 chi to benefit from this effect, cause 3 sec instacast means around 9 bees means around 21 chi + petal storm chi cost. So you have 2 options, whait till q and f are ready to use, and obviously suffer until both is up at the same time, or use 3 without these regens and dont benefit much from 3.

fun fact, with baleful and some 5 min tests i just got around 2-3 resets. 

27 minutes ago, Satinz said:

I have a little problem: I can not stun. Can you explain better combos to activate Stun or other CC? 

I dont know, or bug o i dont know :(

• Double Stun: Tab (Stage 1, Tier 3), t
    • attention: the cat has to hit the enemy 2x with this skill in a row

• Double Daze: C (Stage 2, Tier 2/3) + 2 (Stage 3, Tier 4/5)

• Double Knockdown:
    • If you have the HM Skill = V+V (Stage 1, Tier 5)
    • if you haven't the HM Skill= 2 (Stage 3, Tier 4/5) + V (Stage1, Tier 2)
    • attention: you cannot use E as a joint attack for knockdown!

50 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:
  • Double Stun: Tab (Stage 1, Tier 3), t
    • attention: the cat has to hit the enemy 2x with this skill in a row

• Double Daze: C (Stage 2, Tier 2/3) + 2 (Stage 3, Tier 4/5)

• Double Knockdown:
    • If you have the HM Skill = V+V (Stage 1, Tier 5)
    • if you haven't the HM Skill= 2 (Stage 3, Tier 4/5) + V (Stage1, Tier 2)
    • attention: you cannot use E as a joint attack for knockdown!

also a little reminder from me.

dont spam tab, cause if you used Stun Lunge the normal one is active and can interupt the stun one.

Also for kd your cat have to face the enemy if you want to use stage 1 (personally i recommend Stage 2 for pve kd)

2 hours ago, Satinz said:

@RainbowDashieBut What you suggested above"Skill set"  is Stage 1 tier 3.. and why now recommend Stage 2?? :O

Tab is still Stage 1 tier 3 if you mean that. But the normal Lunge and the S1T3 Lunge are called the same, so if you wanna stun just use tab and dont use it after the whole animation is finished.

I recommend Stage 2 for your V skill cause that is easier to use, its an nice 5m aoe and your cat doenst need to face your oponent. (Thats only for pve, for pvp i still recommend Stage 1). If you dont need your kd there i would still go Stage 3.

Hope that can clarify some stuff now pq

3 hours ago, Satinz said:

Oh ok, now yes all clarify. 

Just last QUESTION:  Gem Socket? Stats? 

Stats:

Elemental dmg -> crit rate -> crit dmg -> ap

Gem Sockets:

AP Diamond -> ap amethyst (lifedrain) -> ap ruby (x crit on hit) -> ap aquamarin (lifedrain) -> ap citrin (lifedrain) -> either ap peridot, or ap saphire.

if you cant get your hand on the ap gems then take the normal, but look at the stats ive written between (). These are the important ones.

Hello. I've seen this yellow effect on a summoner , following the staff and also making the sunflower skill looking a bit different when used. Can you tell me how to get that effect? 

P.S It's like Huzzah!'s greenish effect but yellow 

Archived