Forums

Why Dont You Kill Destroyer's and BladeDancer's Tab Spins?

RevelatioN

16 minutes ago, RevelatioN said:

Teach me. What can i do in 6vs6 battle?  What can I do against unlimited spinner?

If you are lazy, just play classes that can knock them out from their spin like warlock KD skill. Also, almost every skill from warlock has parry penetration, aka. immune to parry stun and hit through their 400% defense from spin.

If you say you are a pro, then time their spin properly so that you can knock them out from the 0.5 seconds window near the end of each spin cycle.

To be honest, with newest KR skill patches, BD spin will be more powerful because the spin can parry stun you and also have the malestorm at the same time. Right now in our server, BD can only choose parry stun OR malestorm. (at least I have seen KR players in youtube using BD that can parry stun enemy and then use malestorm within a match.)

45 minutes ago, RevelatioN said:

NCsoft's proud destroyer.

First of all, each spin costs 2 chi points. Secondly, your video showed that the players are exploiting by using macro in PVP, which is bannable. Lastly, you are asking to nerf a class skill just because some players are exploiting using macro, which doesn't make sense.

If your theory is correct, then they should nerf BM, KFM unlimited block (this is really unlimited because of no chi consumption) as well.

Any class can do that 100-0 combo easily when they use macro anyways. As shown in the video, just waste their tab escape, then boom. Easy win by clicking 1 button on your mouse.

It is not the class fault, it is the GM's fault for allowing macro in the game.

Do not blame macros is just  for lazy ppl any player can do the same as a macro just need practice a little.

Ofc is a cheat and in pvp make same noobs pros.

But NCS and any another company can stop this.

So NCS need balance game for macros they know most players use.

2 hours ago, Fufia said:

Do not blame macros is just  for lazy ppl any player can do the same as a macro just need practice a little.

Ofc is a cheat and in pvp make same noobs pros.

But NCS and any another company can stop this.

So NCS need balance game for macros they know most players use.

the difference between hand and macro is that macro is run by program, which is flawless if your script is perfect. Playing by hand has chance to make error or seconds delay due to your reaction time. So, using macro and playing by hand is different things. Of course, if you are using korean professional gamers, then it is another story because they have years of practice that they can literally beat any computers. 

No wonder in the tournaments, I seldom see people do 100-0 combo. However, in this server, I met a lot of people do 100-0 combo flawlessly even though they said they have bad ping.

NCsoft should ask GameGuard to update their patches so that no one can use macro anymore. If people complain about it, they should just quit playing online game since they are so damn lazy to refuse pressing the buttons to play the games? Maybe in real life, they don't eat with their hand. They just open their mouth and eat whatever people feed them to. :D

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

NCsoft should ask GameGuard to update their patches so that no one can use macro anymore. If people complain about it, they should just quit playing online game since they are so damn lazy to refuse pressing the buttons to play the games? Maybe in real life, they don't eat with their hand. They just open their mouth and eat whatever people feed them to. :D

Here is the problam GG can do this.

What you see last update when ppl have problam to use mouse was not intentional NCS dont try stop macros just do a bad update :)

To GG stop macros il go bug all mouse programs like Razer Logitech and Corsair. (what you think ppl go do if they can configure your mouse?)

And at least for Razer software this last update dont do anything macros still worked. ppl just need do a macro and dont linked the macro to BS.

5 hours ago, NightFer said:

Its the players fault for NOT knowing how to play around the spins :D Learn it, dont blame the mechanic.

Sorry, but learn how? Don't you want to say that everyone should play all 8 (or how much do we have) classes to be able to pvp? Well, I understand that its the best way but most people doesn't have so much free time. And official site can't offer any useful info in that regard so people end up on forums where orthers suggest them to "learn".

I know many people use ( or end up using ) macro because of the global cooldown of mouse-clicks in ue3.

The only workaround for it is to use some third party tools which all also have '' optional '' macro functions ... unless you are ok with going full keyboard mode restricting most of your '' wasd '' movement of course.

5 hours ago, Gennady said:

Sorry, but learn how? Don't you want to say that everyone should play all 8 (or how much do we have) classes to be able to pvp? Well, I understand that its the best way but most people doesn't have so much free time. And official site can't offer any useful info in that regard so people end up on forums where orthers suggest them to "learn".

Yeah, the official site is the only source of information nowardays right? Funny. By learning I mean learn how your class work and how the spins actually work. And the most important thing is: DONT HIT THE DAMN TARGET WHITE IT SPINS! Thats all :)

15 hours ago, Gennady said:

You don't need to play all classes. However, it is best to know the skills from each classes so that you know what they do in general. Plus, there are PVP forum and youtube where you can learn how people usually set up their characters in PVP. Watch other people play and then practice in your own time. Plus, this game is about reaction time, even 0.5 seconds can make a big different result. That's also why PVP is so Ping dependent. Yes, some people do have higher ping and some people have lower. Just stick with yours and do whatever you can. Just enjoy the game and try not to force yourself to be #1 in PVP in this game because PVP ladder is a joke with all the macros, bots and hacks at the moments. 

Knockbacks doesnt get resisted from the spin. Its not a wall bug, its been always like this, thats why when an FM grabs someone, he drops it near the wall and knocks it back with dragonchar for the extra CC from the wall (the enemy cant use F escape). Learn the mechanics.

PS: Its not fury buff, its the red spin buff and its ONLY in KR for now ( 4x knockback multicast)

37 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Knockbacks doesnt get resisted from the spin. Its not a wall bug, its been always like this, thats why when an FM grabs someone, he drops it near the wall and knocks it back with dragonchar for the extra CC from the wall (the enemy cant use F escape). Learn the mechanics.

PS: Its not fury buff, its the red spin buff and its ONLY in KR for now ( 4x knockback multicast)

The extra CC from the wall is not wall bug? lol...I know it is always here in B&S. Some professional players in world tournaments also used this as well. Also, what do you mean learn the mechanics? At least we can't learn it since it doesn't even exist in our server yet (I mean the destroyer's skill).

7 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

The extra CC from the wall is not wall bug? lol...I know it is always here in B&S. Some professional players in world tournaments also used this as well. Also, what do you mean learn the mechanics? At least we can't learn it since it doesn't even exist in our server yet (I mean the destroyer's skill).

The destroyer skill actually DO exist (it does 1x knockback). Its questionable if its used or not right?

1 minute ago, NightFer said:

The destroyer skill actually DO exist (it does 1x knockback). Its questionable if its used or not right?

I haven't seen a destroyer doing this red spin near the wall yet in this server. Probably because it will be easier just to 100-0 combo with 1 button macro program than actually have to grab a player and throw it to the wall and red spin to death? Guess it is too much work for lazy people.

16 hours ago, NightFer said:

Yeah, the official site is the only source of information nowardays right? Funny. By learning I mean learn how your class work and how the spins actually work. And the most important thing is: DONT HIT THE DAMN TARGET WHITE IT SPINS! Thats all :)

9 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

If you hit the spin you give us focus. And fyi 1 focus bar gives about 4-5 normal destro spins and maybe 9-10 red spins abit more if you waste fury buff before just to spin, which should be pretty easy to wait it out and watch far far away from said spinner.

Thank you both for advice.

6 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Just enjoy the game and try not to force yourself to be #1 in PVP in this game because PVP ladder is a joke with all the macros, bots and hacks at the moments. 

That's what I'm trying to do. But I'm not very calm person when it comes to PvP (+not bery good at it). Also, about jokes, arena normalization feels weird. In 6v6 everyone has 100k+ hp, while in arena it's 46k. It's even less than average player have with purple pve soulshields. 

1 hour ago, Gennady said:

Thank you both for advice.

That's what I'm trying to do. But I'm not very calm person when it comes to PvP (+not bery good at it). Also, about jokes, arena normalization feels weird. In 6v6 everyone has 100k+ hp, while in arena it's 46k. It's even less than average player have with purple pve soulshields. 

Np xD Hope it will help you against des fights o7

Archived