how do you farm gold with out maxing out yoour credit card?

meinie

anyone got any tips on getting past the gear wall that they have at the moment without spending a fortune on your credit card the gold to time ratio seems a bit minimal and crafting as far as I can tell has nothing of value

Sure, there is one :

Make a lot of characters. Pick up "the tree feelers" and "the merry potters" gathering and crafting guilds. Start craft premium tempered clay refiner or premium kaolin refiner. This is like 8-10 gold / day / character if you buy every material. With 9 slots this is free 70-80 gold / day. Now pick up one more crafting and gathering guild and you can have over 100g / day.

Run mushin tower 1-8.3

run mushin tower 9-15 (if you can)

6m yeti, lair, necro (if low ap)

cs, hm (pretty easy to get into pt right now)

farm ssp (if range) (sell ss when price goes back up) (save whatever is needed for upgrade)

silverfrost area daily 

join guild (run dungeon with higher ap guildie)

Invest in hqf (resell later (price is normally ~10g))

farm ghs (easy money)

if you like gambling, farm seed and gamble for money with the pouches 

These are the "safe" way to make money, except for investing money into item(s)

It will take time, but it add up after a while.

As you get higher ap, start making your own party and

run higher level dungeon, and maybe 4m for better drop, but

it will take some time to get stronger, if you don't swipe.

If you're 600+

farm mushin tower f15 (for moonstone) (if not then disregard this) 

F15 mushin, naksun. From 10pm-7am. He droped like 12x 10 moonstone bundle and 5 x 100moonstone bundle. So for me naksun is still best way to farm gold even with low moonstone prices. Flor 13-15 is about max  3 min with loading.

thanks for the reply I'm sitting at 620 ish on 3 characters right now and I've been farming the dailys on all 3 but wondered if they had something hidden in all the crafting and such that was of actual value 600 ap is easy to get at the moment but every character I have at 600 ish is capped because of the legendary upgrade price so I was looking for ways to improve my gold per hr/day and didn't seem to see a point in crafting though now Ill level it if the prices are good from making certain things just seems very little out put for the time you invest levelling it

Archived